The Sarccastik Conjugate
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Project Pat and OREOS!!!!
This morning woke up in a good mood...i've been pretty much just "staying the course" as far as how i've been feeling.....but i woke up jamming and dancing...and this song...(I can't belive i'm saying this) was on this morning...XM either CITY OR RAW channel..."Good Googly Moogly"...by Project Pat....i'm tripping this song is just a bit of childlike don't you think...ain't no musical creativity...."Good Googly Moogly...that thang is juicy"....lawd jeezus are you serious?!?!?!? shyt bullshyt like that is getting on the airwaves...we (us bloggers) need to become "ghostwriters"...or scriptwriters....because the talent level in movies, music and entertainment is like...?!?!?HUH?!?!?!? WHAT??? I can do that....
OREOS....okay i don't know 'bout yall but if it's some OREOS in the house....hmm they last about a week in the house...i gotta have my usual...hmm let's take 2 right now...then another 4 while i'm cooking food...and just like that...i've eating one column of OREOS in a day. Wifey's like "Sarccastik those cookies are for lil'sarccastik"..I'm like you can't be serious. It's unAmerican for me to walk around the house and not get at least 15 to 20 OREOS and dip in milk!!! Are you serious?!??! she even laughed herself at that....
Okay It's thursday ya'll let's have a good day!!!!
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Michael Irvin's lastests comments....
I try and support Mike sometimes....but I think he confuses regular talk around the water cooler with talk on a NATIONALLY SYNDICATED RADIO SHOW!!!!! there is a difference...
His comments below
Michael Irvin Says Tony Romo's Athleticism Is Due To Black Ancestry
posted November 28, 2006
On Dan Patrick's radio show on Monday, ESPN analyst Michael Irvin was discussing what he sees as the great upside of Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. About three and a half minutes into his appearance on the show, Irvin said Romo is a good athlete, then suggested that must mean he has an ancestor who is black.
"He doesn't look like he's that type of an athlete," Irvin said of Romo. "But he is. He is, man. I don't know if some brother down in that line somewhere, I don't know who saw what or where, his great-great-great-great-grandma ran over in the 'hood or something went down."
Patrick tried to suggest to Irvin that he shouldn't go there, but Irvin was having none of it, continuing:
"If great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandma pulled one of them studs up out of the barn, 'Come on in here for a second,' you know, and they go out and work in the yard. You know, back in the day."......
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
The Inaugural Quarterly Dumb Azz Awards
Good morning...Bloggers...Thanks for all the support over the week....THAT'S WHY I LOVE MY BLOG FAMILY!!!! AGAIN THANKS....
My thanksgiving was great...there is nothing like eating, drinking and being merry with your relatives. Talking crazy laughing and joking and watching football. But I gotta get to my DUMB ASS Awards!!!
Orenthal James Simpson - What the hell is wrong with you dude?!?!!? You got away from "Mr.Charlie" the first time...now you are really "pushing the envelope". The book that is supposed to come out, "If I did it"...I'm like WHAT?!?!?!? ARE SUFFERING FROM A QUICKLY DETORIATING MENTAL CONDITION.....OR ARE YOU NUTS!?!!?? Why on earth would you come out with something like that!!! Your damn kids can read something like that....how would you feel if your dad came out in a book an titled it "If I did it"...I think it's about money.....I still don't think he did it...I THINK HE KNOWS WHO DID IT...AND OWE THEM MONEY!!!!
Michael Richards - This is disappointing...i'm not surprised when i hear non-minority people using words like he did....It's funny when you see Richards go on on his rampage..you see a bunch of people leaving like..."Oh lawd...Richards gonna get his ass whup for saying that".....he said things that i ain't heard in years...."The pitch fork"...the hanging from the trees....i was like WOW!!! I'm sure Jerry Seinfield was like "You Friggin Idiot"...on the eve of the 7th season of the DVD....He just messed up Jerry's money....i was a huge seinfield show fan....i haven't watched it since...
Atlanta Police Department - I don't know if anybody heard the story down here in the "A"...APD opened fire on a 88yr old woman. I couldn't belive it....supposedly someone bought drugs from the house and the APD was going to make a drug bust....they have a "no-knock warrant" They bust the door open and Grandma let them have it...she shot like 3 police officers....they killed her with 6 shots....AT FIRST there wasn't any drugs there...now they claim they found some...THERE IS A FULL INVESTIGATION WITH THE U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE...Fulton County DA...FBI....oh it's serious down here.....I heard about the NY shooting of police....What the hell has the police done in your area?
Monday, November 27, 2006
National Do Not Call list
REMINDER....12 days from today, all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive sale calls. .....YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS
To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222.
It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your time.
It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked.
You cannot call from a different phone number.
HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS. It take about 20 seconds.
i just tried it....I BET (BETTER) NOT GET ANY MARKETING CALLS.....PASS IT ON!!!!
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
The Thanksgiving Blog
Good Afternoon, Bloggers...I'm writing from home today. I've been MIA a couple of days because of an unexpected passing in the family. The Sarccastik Mother-in-law passed on Friday morning. She's been sick a while but it's just when they do pass...it just takes a toll on the family. We've been running around with our heads cut off getting everything ready for the funeral on Saturday. We're going to B'Ham tomorrow and returning on Friday to get everything set up.
SMIL (Sarccastik Mother-IN-law) was a vibrant person...she could go in any room...and be the life of the party. I enjoyed spending time with her and her husband the last 5+yrs....If we didn't have anything to do on weekends we'll just meet up and play "Bid Whist"...I've learned the strategy from her more than anything. She would cuss me out about playing "too timid"...or..."Sarccastik Don't sit there and whole them damn jokers...if you got them play'em"....Wifey's been holding strong but she has her moments....as to be expected.
Well, I might try and blog something before I leave on tomorrow. If not everybody have a Safe and Festival Thanksgiving Weekend!!!! Be safe....because I got to write something about the damn fool Orenthal James Simpson!!!! (Dummy!!) Be safe and I expect to see you next week!!!!!
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
THIS IS THE 100 POST....
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
We all have that one friend...or associate or whatever!?!?!
Good Morning...Blog Family. Hope everybody's weekend was restful. It started out as a beatiful day...then some idiot who don't know how to walk across a street almost got splattered on the Sarccastik SUV. Phreakin' Idiot...I don't get points for hitting your dumb ass....last minute she saw me coming....Anyway, this is a story of my boy I call...hmm...O-Town's Craziest....We went to school in "The Gump" back in '93...we've been cool ever since...but over the years he just do some of the craziest things that's just funny.....I don't make up characters in my story....I don't think I can make him up...Here's just a few of the funny things that he's done....Some may consider it funny...some may consider it being a jerk....I'll let you decide:
- I was home and a good friend of mine Milwaukee's Finest decided she want to cook me dinner...though me an MF was never sexually intimate...I must confess I did try back in school but it didn't pan out so I just used her friendship to try and "fold" her friends...(I know crazy!!!) Anyway..she hooked up some wings...OC (I need ya'll to keep up) came thru...with a Burger King back...he ate some whopper w/fries....WHY DID TAKE SOME OF THE FOOD MF COOKED FOR ME!!!! MF was like Sarccastik get your boy, or he's gonna get "CUSSED THE FUCK OUT"!!! So after I calmed her down...I'm like dude..you come here already eating and then gon' take some of my chicken wings...we ain't got but 8 wings...and you take 2!!!!!
- OC went to Atlanta for the weekend...he met my cousin "Charlie Hustle from the Dec". Okay OC, Charlie Hustle and another of my homeboys "New Jerzey K" go out to Dugan's....for some strange reason...NJK driving his car and hit the exit ramp to hard and hit one of the metal poles...it wasn't too bad. But they still wanted to kick it...CHD doesn't have a car...but OC does...but he's like, "Naw man I ain't drivin'"...they like dude...we almost home just get your car and we can be out!!! so after coaxing this dude for 1hr to get him to drive....They go to Dugan's hanging out and enjoying themselves....OC ain't got no money (how the hell do you go to ATL in college with no money and no fam?!?!!??) so CHD pays for nachos for OC....OC "nibbles" on the nachos and decided to take it home....LOL!!!!! CHD's like 'hol' up dude...that's an appetizer (small appetizer)...you ain't taking that home dude!!! you eat that here!!!!
- Me and wifey are married and come home after a long day of work...OC call and leave a message, "Hey Sarccastik, I got some friends over here you should meet..holla at your boy!!!"...So after I get to calm wifey down....I call him like dude...you can't leave no messages like that....This ain't College!!!! He wanted me to be wingman because of some chick he's trying to "fold". Now the chick he wanted me to play wingman with...I tried to "kick it" with her...but that was a long time ago!!! Woman pick up on stuff like that...don't just say I got friends over...say who the really are....don't get me messed up...cuz you trying to fukk!!!
- OC met this chick Decatur's Mint Condition (DMC)...she's a huge Mint Condition fan...anyway..he decides to "drop" by her crib...unannounced...then..he does the ol' George Costanza...leaves some shorts over her house..and try to come back the next day.....this fool stop at a pay phone..he sees her car out there...and is hollerin' at 11pm at night...'bout some damn shorts...."DMC I see you in there"....
It's amazing though...DMC is a good friend of wifey sarccastik...I didn't met at the time...but when i met wifey and then i met DMC...i was like..i remember DMC...i was with OC when he was hollerin at her!! SMALL WORLD!!!
We all have that one friend who others think is strange. I want to hear stories of other strange friendships!!! Have a good Tuesday ya'll!!!
Friday, November 10, 2006
More Sad News...
Gerald Levert just died of a heart attack...we all know him well...damn i'm tripping 40years old...of a heart attack...
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Why Did the Fat old lady do the Pool Palace?
Good morning bloggers,
A couple of things I wont to mention today...Imagine our eyes (workers) when we check our email and notice this early Monday morning:
Today, PS announced a definitive agreement to become a part of San Francisco-based MCK. The transaction brings together two of healthcare's leading technology and services companies focused on increasing healthcare quality, safety and efficiency.
Yada Yada Yada...It was an eery feeling. Everybody was like what what??!!?! Are you Serious? Who's MCK?
I've heard of MCK because I was trying to get in before I got to PSTI. We've had other conference calls and meetings but the sentiment is we "pretty much" in trouble. It goes with the saying Big Fish eat Little Fish. It makes good business sense if you were working at MCK. Most definitely the place where I am (25mins from home) will probably be closed. Nothing is confirmed yet....but that's the feeling we get. MCK is huge a billion dollar industry and a lot of opportunities. It feels empty here...the mentatlity here is disappointed...shell shocked and fear. So I'm a tad disappointed that my "quick" ride will probably be gone but...what the heck...I've been through this 3 times:
Sedgwick bought out by Marsh....first job in ATL....
Equifax outsources to IBM.....2nd job...(don't really count my job at St.joe's hospital)
Now this...I'm not too worried, I'm a 34yr old guy with 5+years of IT.....(wondering should I go to MCK website and try to apply for jobs there...hmmmmmm...any comments?)
Have anybody been through this before?!?!!? Have a good thursday....Happy Good Riddance to Rumsfeld Thursday!!!!!
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Monday, November 06, 2006
Is it me or those damn commercials with the Russian dude on the skyline miles is actually pretty funny or sad....depending on how you look at it!! Vedi Vedi Vedi Important...i'll find the picture for ya'll.
We had fun at the Hawks game....it was sold out...In the future, I will buy lil'sarccastik a seat....having a 2yr old running and jumping and hungry....it was fun and tiring. Trying to find some food to eat....WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU PUT A SIGN OUT THAT YOUR CARD MACHINE DON'T WORK!!!! dammn it man...I wanted some of that seafood....anyway...Establishments need to put a sign up, so it leaves no room for error.
Also what did ya'll do this weekend?...Any Voting Poll stories...like fights at the polls or anything...It's Monday ya'll gotta keep it funny. Have a good day...I'll put the pics up.
Friday, November 03, 2006
Time for another Friday Rant Session!!!!
only South Park would do this and i'm a little surprised that bill maher would do this wow!!!....they are crazy!!!
Good morning, boys and girls...it's time for another of our famous rant sessions. Whatever comes up, comes out. Lay it down...let me know how you feel about some things....Just sit back...tell me about your childhood (naw i'm just kidding..lol..) I'm your Doctor today, Dr. Sarccastik. Sit back and give me some of your rants for this cold and blistery Friday morning...Okay I'll start it off:
- David Stern is making the NBA a boring sport. Now this year, if you even question a call about the referees you can get "T'd Up". So you are literally a robot. This is the craziest thing ever..now you can't question a call. This sport is based on emotion, so If I get called for foul, and i know i got "all ball"...i'm gonna question it too. And if you give me a "Tech", then i might go ballistic....THIS IS CRAZY!!! In the first couple of games; Bibby, Anthony, Rasheed all were ejected.
- I'm going to see my Atlanta Hawks tonite play the New York Knicks. I'm taking the fam so we can have a great time. I'm excited and plus i got some good seats....ya'll notice my weekly The Good, The Bad and The Ugly from my previous posts...well, i submitted those to a local sports radio personality and he was extremely impressed and gave me two tickets for the game tonight...good seats...and he was telling me keep that up, and my writing is great!!! Always encouraging when someone reads your material. As anyone outside our blog family read some of your thoughts and were impressed? Pray tell!!
- Flavor Flav is expecting his 7TH KID!!!!! Wow...that's funny.
- I hear that killed the brother off LOST!!! I don't watch it anyway...are we really surprised!!!
- Your boy Denzel got another movie coming out this Thanksgiving!!! Check out http://dejavu.movies.go.com/