The Sarccastik Conjugate

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Inaugural Quarterly Dumb Azz Awards


Good morning...Bloggers...Thanks for all the support over the week....THAT'S WHY I LOVE MY BLOG FAMILY!!!! AGAIN THANKS....

My thanksgiving was great...there is nothing like eating, drinking and being merry with your relatives. Talking crazy laughing and joking and watching football. But I gotta get to my DUMB ASS Awards!!!

Orenthal James Simpson - What the hell is wrong with you dude?!?!!? You got away from "Mr.Charlie" the first time...now you are really "pushing the envelope". The book that is supposed to come out, "If I did it"...I'm like WHAT?!?!?!? ARE SUFFERING FROM A QUICKLY DETORIATING MENTAL CONDITION.....OR ARE YOU NUTS!?!!?? Why on earth would you come out with something like that!!! Your damn kids can read something like that....how would you feel if your dad came out in a book an titled it "If I did it"...I think it's about money.....I still don't think he did it...I THINK HE KNOWS WHO DID IT...AND OWE THEM MONEY!!!!

Michael Richards - This is disappointing...i'm not surprised when i hear non-minority people using words like he did....It's funny when you see Richards go on on his rampage..you see a bunch of people leaving like..."Oh lawd...Richards gonna get his ass whup for saying that".....he said things that i ain't heard in years...."The pitch fork"...the hanging from the trees....i was like WOW!!! I'm sure Jerry Seinfield was like "You Friggin Idiot"...on the eve of the 7th season of the DVD....He just messed up Jerry's money....i was a huge seinfield show fan....i haven't watched it since...

Atlanta Police Department - I don't know if anybody heard the story down here in the "A"...APD opened fire on a 88yr old woman. I couldn't belive it....supposedly someone bought drugs from the house and the APD was going to make a drug bust....they have a "no-knock warrant" They bust the door open and Grandma let them have it...she shot like 3 police officers....they killed her with 6 shots....AT FIRST there wasn't any drugs there...now they claim they found some...THERE IS A FULL INVESTIGATION WITH THE U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE...Fulton County DA...FBI....oh it's serious down here.....I heard about the NY shooting of police....What the hell has the police done in your area?
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 7:46 AM

5 Comments:

No words about the juice or kramer. They are deserving of the awards tho'!

Thank goodness our popo here are not gun happy. They just like to give tickets out like candy!

10:16 AM  

What is this world coming to...ATL and NY have serious problems in their police departments and don't get me started on who they call KK Kramer now

10:21 AM  

And get this now the informant says APD told him to lie.....

12:47 PM  

I couldn't have picked better candidates for these awards myself! I so agree with you about OJ. As for Kramer, his garbage has been recognized - he was obviously a racist all along.

I'm not even going to comment on the po-po's! NOT EVEN!!

4:08 PM  

Those awards were given to the right jerks, creeps, fools, umh you know what I mean.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home