The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, November 03, 2006

Time for another Friday Rant Session!!!!



only South Park would do this and i'm a little surprised that bill maher would do this wow!!!....they are crazy!!!

Good morning, boys and girls...it's time for another of our famous rant sessions. Whatever comes up, comes out. Lay it down...let me know how you feel about some things....Just sit back...tell me about your childhood (naw i'm just kidding..lol..) I'm your Doctor today, Dr. Sarccastik. Sit back and give me some of your rants for this cold and blistery Friday morning...Okay I'll start it off:

- David Stern is making the NBA a boring sport. Now this year, if you even question a call about the referees you can get "T'd Up". So you are literally a robot. This is the craziest thing ever..now you can't question a call. This sport is based on emotion, so If I get called for foul, and i know i got "all ball"...i'm gonna question it too. And if you give me a "Tech", then i might go ballistic....THIS IS CRAZY!!! In the first couple of games; Bibby, Anthony, Rasheed all were ejected.

- I'm going to see my Atlanta Hawks tonite play the New York Knicks. I'm taking the fam so we can have a great time. I'm excited and plus i got some good seats....ya'll notice my weekly The Good, The Bad and The Ugly from my previous posts...well, i submitted those to a local sports radio personality and he was extremely impressed and gave me two tickets for the game tonight...good seats...and he was telling me keep that up, and my writing is great!!! Always encouraging when someone reads your material. As anyone outside our blog family read some of your thoughts and were impressed? Pray tell!!

- Flavor Flav is expecting his 7TH KID!!!!! Wow...that's funny.

- I hear that killed the brother off LOST!!! I don't watch it anyway...are we really surprised!!!

- Your boy Denzel got another movie coming out this Thanksgiving!!! Check out http://dejavu.movies.go.com/
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 8:01 AM

8 Comments:

Yea,

I saw that Steve Erwin mess... that is wrong. And South Park is just raw!

Happy Friday!

9:39 AM  

Congrats on the tickets!!! He's right you are a good writer. Maybe I should try it so I can get tickets for when the Wizards play my team (MIAMI!!!)

10:58 AM  

Wow, the Crocodile Hunter costume was in bad taste. Bill Maher was wrong as hell for going there. South Park is usually funny, but this was just wrong. I hope the family doesn't see the episode.

12:55 PM  

tHATS GOOd ish.....i wish i can get something for my daily rants.....kEEP UP THE Good work.

1:49 PM  

that's sad... sometimes people take a joke a little too far

congrats on the tickets! i wish i could do something like that

not likeing the new rule for the nba.. what a crock!!!

1:37 PM  

Denzel was on Oprah the other day and he looked HOT. Whoo.

Anyway, I totally agree about Stern and his retarded ass new stipultaions. I love basktball but this is ruining it for me. I understand trying to circumvent another incident like the one that happened with Artest and the other guys a few years ago but this is ridiculous.

2:01 PM  

the whole Steve Irwin jokes is mean. They all going to hell!

9:24 AM  

Deja Vu looks like the Truth

South park always makes moves like that, those are my boys

Stern isn't the only person making the game wack (I dont even place too much blame on him really)

Bill Maher is wack...he's out of the spotlight and wants back in.


e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home