The Sarccastik Conjugate

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Minority Franchising Opportunity

I am extremely interested in owning a franchise. I was wondering if anybody who knows a franchise owner, ask them how hard it was to own their franchise? Here are a couple of franchises, I would like to own:

Domino's Pizza - everybody wants pizza at least twice a week.

Athlete's Foot - everybody needs shoes.

Smoothie King - most people enjoy a good smoothie.


Those are small companies I know, but the biggest thing i want to do is try them. I wanna show lil'sarccastik that Education is extremely important, but also great if you can own your franchise.

What would be one thing you would like be successful at? Owning your own Franchise? Getting Paid for your own hobby?
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 7:37 PM

6 Comments:

I've always wanted a Rita's Waterice Franchise. I LOVE that stuff and there are enough Northerns to deserve a good REAL waterice in the summer.

I also wanted to have an adult male nude HETROSEXUAL magazine and Satellite Radio show as well, lol but I digress.

9:51 PM  

You talk of smoothies a lot so I could see you owning a smoothie king...

I would be good at mental therapy. Like a professional sound board that doesn't have to give much feedback.

A professional friend, yeah I would be good at that!

8:02 AM  

A friend...an aquaintance of mine just opened up a Quizno's... business is good.

Athlete's Foot is big buisness...

Smootie King...is that like Jamba Juice? I love Jamba Juice.

10:19 AM  

Owning a franchise is great business. It already has an establish name, so it’s an easy sell. Location Location is key in the longevity of your spot.

My friend’s father owns a lot of McDonalds throughout parts of L.A. and in LAX. You own a McDonalds you can’t go wrong, but they are not cheap. The ones you mention are good ones (especially to get into the game), not everyone has access to the start up capital required for your companies like McDonalds.

What would be one thing you would like be successful at? Owning your own Franchise?

I would say Real Estate all the way. I work in commercial real estate, so I want to learn and excel in this field as much as possible. I want to own properties throughout the country including franchises. Funny how opportunities just present themselves out of nowhere. If you would have asked me this about 3 years ago, commercial real estate wouldn’t have been a part of my answer.

10:35 AM  

Money is always good. But the one thing I want to be sucessful at is to merely wake up happy everyday. And most important not slap the dog snot out of people daily. I will be happy with that.

If I did open up a store I would have to go with something in the sex trade...maybe even fitness. But folks spend a lot of money on sex.
Holla!

10:51 AM  

The money is in Starbucks man! $6 for a damn Lattechocamochadoca with whipped cream and a shot of espresso! People love that shit!

Dominos sucks fucking ass, don't do it!

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home