The Sarccastik Conjugate

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

As Terrelle Owens Turns...



I don't know if anybody got a chance to watch the "circus" that happened today or what. But I know one thing...I am tired of watching this man on TV. I don't know whether to believe if he took 35 pills or what. But when I heard it, I was like, "Lawd Jeezus"...they(media) gon' talk about his all day long....

The publicist and T.O. got their stories straight and proceeded to entertain the media 2 hrs after getting released from a hospital. (Damn I need to be somekind of sports beat writer)

Do any of you believe any of this...now I need to do a weekly NFL Smoking Gun.....and away we go:

Odell Thurman was going to play next week...instead he will be suspended a year. How in the hell do you manage to fukkup playing football and take advantage of the situation. And guess who was in the car with Odell....none other than Chris Henry (already arrested 5 times)...So the first thing that comes to mind..."Try to get catch me riding dirty"...thanks Chamillionaire.....Let me be in his shoes and I promise i'll know what to do with his money. Ya'll won't (will not) here a peep from me..."Dang Sarccastik got his own island"...Ballin' outta control...

Terrence Kiel was about to ship 2 cases of codeine to Texas...hmm wonder what that was about. What can you do with codeine? I don't know....i don't know if i've ever taken it....let me know ya'll....

It's getting crazy...more NFL players do dumb stuff...and like Odell Thurman...I'm gone!!!
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 8:15 PM

6 Comments:

This is what happens when Athletes are able to breeze through school.

You produce dumb ass men with evidently too much money and not enough common sense.

The only things they comprehend are phrases that consist of: “Ready Set… or Touch down!”

9:08 PM  

The TO thing was a stunt to keep him in the media, apparently the broken finger didn't stay on the front page long enough....

IMO, of course.

7:48 AM  

I usually have codiene in my cough syrup that the doctor prescribes. I also use to get codeine for my headaches before I started taking shots for my headaches.

9:37 AM  

Yeah the players are out of control....but just cause you have money doesn't mean you won't have problems or won't create any...but that is silly we have broncos players like that...rather be gang members than play football....crazy.

10:16 AM  

Ahh okay, you have a NEW blog! Sports only, huh? Nice!!

12:05 PM  

On the codeine-- heroin is produced from codeine or morphine. All of them are opiates (come from the opium poppy). In Texas sippin syrup is slang for mixing codeine syrup with other drugs- 3-6 Mafia did a song on that as well. (sad that I know this info and no I've never sipped any syrup before lol)

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home