The Sarccastik Conjugate

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's my b'day...

what'up people...it's your boy b'day..i'm taking it easy....this weekend, i'll chill out and find some football game or something...here's what's happening this weekend in Atlanta....

For Sisters Only Convention.....bruhs if you want to see some stallions/stunners/first round draft picks...supastars...they will be here this weekend...

Can somebody tell me what happened with Jacque Reid on the Steve Harvey Show?!?! My Good, Bad and Ugly from NFL this past weekend:

it's time for my weekly scan around the NFL globe...

The Good....Football is here...Football is here....Thank ya....Football is here...Quick points. Atlanta looked good running down Carolina 's throat....your boys the Eagles looked great, I think they will get back to the top of the NFC with that performance. Kudos to Steve McNair (SWAC Alumni) looked good, we always knew he had the talent just give him time and some weapons around him....i hope he holds up this season. The Ravens D looked good. Is it me or is Shawn Merriman a man among boys!!!

The Bad.....Chris Simms...did he think he was playing Oklahoma ....he probably thought that was Roy Williams coming around the side to blitz....they looked horrible. The rest of the league might be in trouble when they see your boy Ray Lewis (Killa)...sorry..i think my hand slipped on that one.... Carolina is Vanilla...Delhomme slamming the ball down and cussin' everybody out is bad!! i always thought he was overrated just had a pretty good team around him. The way to beat Carolina .....DESTROY DELHOMME!!!! get him to cuss out his line and everything in sight....

The Ugly......I stayed up and watch at least close to the first half of that deplorable Oakland game. As much as I am (secretly) Raiders fan...they look bad...i heard Joey Porter was laughing when Brooks was being sacked for the 9TH TIME!!!!!...Do you know that Oakland offensive coordinator was out of the league for 9yrs...he owned a bed and breakfast or something...great pick up Shell...a guy who knows alot about soft on offense...lol..I was reading when Shell was there in '94 when Jeff Hostetler was calling his own plays....that was the confrontation that we saw when Jeff and Art Shell got into a verbal argument on the sidelines...

And like Art Shell....(he won't last a year...i'll be surprised if they score) I'm Gone!!!!! (Sorry Raiders fans...it's the truth)
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 8:35 AM

16 Comments:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
UM nowhere in here did I see anything on my Patriots.......U better EDIT fool!!!!!! I think TOm's fine sexy ass can carry the team. COrey and Lawrence and dem boys looiking good..and dont forget Rodney and Junior....yummy!!!!!!!Watch out in the league Im coming

9:18 AM  

first off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

secondly, you're absolutely right about the raiders and art shell. that was a travesty. that team is SOOO bad.

and FUCK merriman. yeah i said it! i meant it! (only cuz you used him to beat me)

9:24 AM  

Happy Birthday!!!


and errr Jackie decided to leave after her vacation to pursue other opportunities.. she going back into news.. not sure where though..

no beef she just left for a better opp for her..


JETS ROCK!

9:43 AM  

Yea...I've been a RAIDER fan all my life...ok, maybe not that long but at least 20 years. Even when Al took them to LA...
...but lately...I'm starting to hang my head and say sorta quietly..yea I'mma raider fan... It's a shame. I may bleed silver and black...but that whole Commitment to Excellence has long been nothing more than just a catchy phrase... *huge sigh*

Nikki...ummm, we suppose to be girls right? Why YOU gotta talk bad about my team yo!?

Happy Birthday Sarccastik!

10:03 AM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

and yah ravens!

12:01 PM  

Happy Birthday!!

Go Seahawks! That use to be the closest NFL team to me when I lived out West. I guess now I can root for the NY Giants. Nah...I'll stick with the Seahawks.

2:23 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ENJOY!!!

9:20 PM  

happy birthday fellow virgo! mine was on the 4th.

i'm still depressed over that raider game. it just doesn't sit right with me.

2:33 AM  

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

All these virgos making me feel good...

7:39 AM  

Oh wow Happy Belated babe!

8:41 AM  

happy (belated) bday buddy!!!

I'm going to try to get into football more... simply for the men! But not like that, but I'm the only girl in my office and get left out on so many convos. I gotta keep up!

we just started getting the Steve Harvey show here in the traid, nc. so i'm relatively new to the steve harvey game...

9:43 AM  

Happy belated birthday. My b-day is Sunday!

10:52 AM  

re Jacque Reid
to quote Steel Magnolias
"There's a story there".
There was some serious friendliness directed towards her by a coworker. Hmmm...I wonder if she got uncomfortable or if "something" happened and they both got uncomfortable and she left. Yeah, other opportunities is great. Maybe that's all there is to it too. 'Cause she was getting pretty stereotyped on the show to a point where she'd almost lost her effectiveness. hmmmm.

1:05 PM  

Happy belated Birthday!

1:49 PM  

Excuse me but the BEARS has the best defense in the league...

Its the defense that wins games not the offense...and CHICAGO is going to the SuperBowl this year...WATCH...

1:50 PM  

Happy Belated B-Day.
I hope you had a great one.
Holla!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home