The Sarccastik Conjugate

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Chama, Chama, Chameleon...


What's good my blog fam, yeah it's the new job that's why i
haven't been around here more often i'm trying to have this
online thing run as a bidness (business)...but here are a few of my
observations over the weekend....
Do ya'll see your boy pickin' up trash...that's funny.


The Good
- Constant NFL Preseason, all day 'er day...
Jay Cutler looked good during his debut....and did
you see your boy "Baby Matrix" aka Reggie Bush make moves....
i'm still staying away from that dude on my fantasy league.
Also did you see Minnesota
Vikings QB
Tarvaris Jackson (Alabama State)
he had the crowds going "ooh ahh"...lol..
The already trying to call him a right-handed
"Vick". That's funny..

The Bad - Clinton Portis shoulder injury...Clinton
and his 9 Personalities..really it's 5...
"Dr.I Don't Know", "Dollah Bill" and 'dem. He was
a beast for my Brown Hornets last year....
i still wanna pick'em but
gotta wait for the update..

The Ugly - Boy George picking up trash on the
side of the road today...i actually scanned
past it until i saw "Boy George"...looking like an
overweight buffet serial/cereal killa...

The Crazy...Did i hear right?
Justin Gatlin gotta turn "rat" to keep
the folks off? damn...What 'chu go'n (gonna)
do Justin? Damn he gotta testify against his coach
because if he choses not too...
they might ban him for life...damn...

Lil'Wayne got arrested down here in "A"...
ya'll seen his mugshot....crazy.

And I'm gonna take over on the
Blogger's Den Football League Lookout for them
Brown Hornets!!!! Uh Ah The Daddy Long Stroke!!!

I put my foot in my mouth last night ya'll...
me & wifey had a pop quiz on the capitals
of the US....damn she "whupped" my azz...
she was a 4.0gpa student in high school...
i was "C" walking all thru school...so you can imagine,
she beat me thoroughly. But
I always say, she's the "Brains" of this whole operation...
I'm the "Face"...lol.
She's the CFO, I'm the CEO....

And like Cynthia McKinney, I'm gone!!!!! (i know low blow)

SWAC all day long Shawt!!!!
Alabama State University....Ya'll know what it is!!!!
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 6:51 AM

14 Comments:

Good to see that I'm not the only person up this early.

LOL@ 'Boy' Doing his "Time wont give him time"

Cutler did his thing...
I dig the Bush Nikname...might have to take him early in my 5th fantasy draft (this evening)

AND I got Portis in 2 other leagues...fn hump.

Why Wayne's mugshot look just like any other shot of him? lol

CFO lmao

SWAC is Right...but the school is GSU!!!!!!! And THAT'S what it is!

Good material fam....and she bought Frankie Fingertips? She's a keeper.

...if you hear about any other fantasy football leagues let me know

The Blog
The Message Board

e.

7:31 AM  

LOL@ Boy George!

What's up with L'il Wayne. I guess money can't buy brains!

Yaaayyy to the wifey for putting a whoopin' on ya!

9:02 AM  

Okay so i missed the DRAFT? HOw long do i have? I was mad at Clinton......i dont know what his little ass was thinking.......

9:25 AM  

football season is xtra good. I love tight pants and all those chocolate sexy bodies. This is the absolute best time of year.

9:33 AM  

i wanna hear about you and your life....i can read the news

tell us some stories.

you never commented...you just complained about the neighbor...lol

9:40 AM  

whatever, dude. talk as much shit as you wanna but you still ain't gonna beat me in the league. ;)

9:11 PM  

"negative" papers....HIV/AIDS test...well at least they BET BE negative results...lol

8:53 AM  

nice blog

10:26 AM  

Is Clinton Portis gay? I been wondering this for some time. I've seen him out and about in DC a few times and SON!!!! He stands in question for real!

10:35 AM  

LOL @ Boy George, he was always strange.

And are we really surprised about the lil wayne arrest? CASH MONEY DRUGS, LOL...

10:44 AM  

LOL@ Cash Money Drugs!!

The Blog
The Messageboard

e.

1:19 PM  

UPDATE
PLease
and THanks
Have a good day

9:43 AM  

I remember when boy George was one of my favorite singer...what a waste.......

4:01 AM  

clinton portis isn't gay..he just looks like you shouldn't feed him after midnight or he might multiply into many other evil version of him ..... come on...ya'll know he look like gizmo, but still even though I hate him cause he not with my broncos anymore... I gotta give him his props on his game.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home