The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, July 28, 2006

You want me to do what!?!?!!?


Greetings...my blog fam, I was driving in to work and it occurred to me that I need a nickname in the blogworld....let's see i wanna use the James Evans of the Blogworld....naw...ooh I got it!!!! how 'bout this....(don't hate ya'll) I will consider myself the George Jefferson of The Blogworld!!!! ahh how does that sound....anyway, i wanted to share a funny ass story that happened to me a couple of years ago....It's Friday evening...i'm doing the 3 S's...(shyt, shower, shave)...we going to either Club Kaya, which is now Visions (who's about to close this weekend by the way...) or Esso's (folks who came down or from the "A" know where that's at or Club Mecca....I get a phone call from collection agency that i never heard of...the lady asks to speak to me...i'm like Okaay....this is when she gets into her spill...

(Agency) "Do you know Mrs. Anderson?"...I'm like...nope....oh wait a minute...

(Me)
"yeah, i think she lives next door"...."but why and how did you get my number?" "Did she leave me as a refernce or something?"

(Agency)
"We did a reverse lookup on the address and noticed that you live next to her. We were hoping that you would knock on her door and tell her that (collection agency company name) called and if she give call us back that would be great."....

so imagine the look on my face....and i said...

(Me) "wait a minute..wait a minute...You want me to knock on technically a complete stranger house and asks that she call your collection agency?"..."Why don't ya'll call her yourself?"

(Agency) She said "We tried calling her but her number is disconnected"

(Me) "Okay if her number is disconnected...and I'm sure you mailed her about her account....why would"...(and i caught myself....fukk am i doing explain any decency to this company)...I said..."I aint nobody message boy, they obviously don't want to talk to ya'll and please remove my name from your database and don't ever call here again"...

Then i politely let her continue her conversation with "The White Lady"...you know her..."If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again"...you always here her after you got hung up on ...or dialed the wrong number....Fukk kinda shyt was that?...Did I show enough patience or what? Go to my neighbor i couldn't believe that shyt.....anyway...what's going on this weekend? I'm going to B'ham and surprise the folks....my brother is leaving for Germany...(summer camp air force)...we all trying to convince Papa Sarccastik to "Put som'n on the Grill"....You know how we do it!!!!! (What the hell happened to Montell Jordan?)...have a good week'end...and i'm gone!!!


posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 8:50 AM

19 Comments:

Thats crazy and foul..how the hell she know your neighbor wants people knowing she got bill collectors on her ass? You should have told her if she want you to knock on the door that it would cost her a process serving fee and you take your cash up front so when she send you fif'y dolla's then you'll get back to her...lol have fun this weekend and as for club kaya...it was gonna happen sooner or later ...happens with all clubs at one point only in colorado though they keep opening the clubs back up at different locations...silly people. And yeah I miss Montell Jordan...but where in the hell is Maxwell at?

11:26 AM  

what in the world? Man them collection agency people are "ROOFLESS"

11:44 AM  

What the hell is up with Charles Barkley thinkinng he can run for gov'na of Texas...HAHAHAHA

That agency is crazy...you can sue right? Umm, George, can you slide me a cople of dolla's...since you movin' on up and all.

12:00 PM  

you got to be joking!? I would have cursed them out for sure. Go knock on her door. HA HA HA! That is wild.

1:07 PM  

That was CLASSIC!!!!

3:20 PM  

Trust me, the collection agency thing happens to a lot of people. Even BANKS call neighbors these days trying to leave a message with a person's neighbor if they're delinquent on an account.

Most people would hang up, who even talks to their neighbors these days? ANYONE?

5:33 PM  

I definitely like "George Jefferson of the Blog World" where's Weezy ??

7:01 PM  

oh thas some ol boool shet. i would have to sit there and figure out what to say. the nerve!

9:53 PM  

What you say? A collection company wanted you to do their job because they couldn't. What nerves? Wht balls? Have a nice weekend...

11:38 PM  

thanks for visiting and commenting. Sent you an email. Let me know what you think after you've reviewed it.

3:23 AM  

Pure Comedy!!!!

1:11 PM  

You showed to much patience, George Jefferson would have slammed the phone down on whitey and pimped away..

1:09 PM  

They did that to me before...
I was like 18 and they called my neighbor.
He was pissed cause he was an old man.
He was like Git yo' shit together and stop having them call my house...
I was like WTF??!!!HAHAHA!

2:31 PM  

3 is a really good age to start kids in dance. Usually you can find classes just for 3 and 4 yrs olds. Ballet is good, but some classes are just devoted to letting the little ones experiment with movement. So - ASAP. :)

10:08 AM  

thas too damn funny..go knock on the door?!? I've NEVA heard of that...wow...

my first time here...i'll be back

(i used to like Montell's music..where the hell DID he go?)

1:29 PM  

You were nice. People will do just about anything to get their money... My dad used to work in collections. You meet that goal and those end of the month bonuses go a long way.

10:26 AM  

You're a riot!!! I can't believe they called you and asked you to do that. YES you were way too polite. The call should have ended way before she started her nonsense. They have nerve eh?

Hey I'm glad you stopped by again. I
couldn't find the last comment you left and I had no link to your blog but now I do. Always some crazy mess going on here. Thes damn crazy drivers, they'll kill us all if we're not careful

9:46 PM  

too funny..but you know that they can be sued doing that mess...*smh* that is just crazy.

1:43 PM  

I'm damn near a month behind on responding to this post, but this is the funniest shit I've read all day!! I love it!!

Can't believe a collection agency called YOU to leave a message for your neighbor...what kinda shit is THAT???

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home