The Sarccastik Conjugate

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Countdown continues...


What's going on fam?..i've been trying to fix up my site so i've had major problems the last couple of days...shout out to the people who was telling me to fix my shyt....PP, stilt, blah...ya'll i hope i got it fixed....ya'll i ain't been doing jack!!!! i'm outta this piece in a week...i've been parlaying (i don
t know if i spelled that right)..The damn six flags grandpa...it's funny everytime i see that commercial....i've been telling the "Mr.Charlie's" that i accepted a job with a company down the street from my job here...they don't need to know where i'm going....when i'm gone, I'M GONE!!!! period....okay here's what i missed this week:

damn..prince getting divorced..said to hear that....i didn't know PRINCE married again to ...hell, i didn't know he divorced MAYTE...(or whatever her name is)...

Ron Artest opening for Fat Joe....ya'll let me know how he sounds....i still ain't heard one thing about him rapping...his he good...or decent...or piss-poor?

Method Man beef with Wendy Williams...i might kick her azz if she did that too....

i gotta check out my boy Sticky Fingaz...as "Blade"...anybody seen that yet...let me know...i'm going to B'ham this weekend...chill out enjoy food on the grill...you know how WE do it!!!!! til tomorrow...holla!!!1
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 7:35 AM

13 Comments:

It's a good thing "Blade" is on Spike... all that blood and fightin and mess, not sure if I could deal with it. But I've never thought sticky fingaz was ugly, so that might help me suffer thru one episode.

8:37 AM  

I'm going to 6 Flags monday to ride the GOLIATH. WHOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

8:42 AM  

'bout damn time!
and yes the ODE is still on...can't think of anything else...i hate blogging right now.

sounds like a nice weekend. it's suppose to be thunderstorms, 80% humidity and hot as hell here....ggrrrrrreat.
Have fune SMokey Joe!

9:05 AM  

Wendy Williams be on the real extra...entertaining but real extra

Neither Ron Artest nor Fat Joe should be in my ears ever again...not unless it's an retirement press conference.

I'd watch Blade Just for the madface but I can't get down with the vampires

...unless it's Count chocula

I'm diggin the blog


Blog
Message Board

e.

10:18 AM  

...by the way;

2 things in common

Both SWAC grads and the 'tik' at the end of the name...good business.

10:21 AM  

I heard that the Blade show was kind of lame....do you do the dance everytime you think that you're about to be OUT!! LOL

10:27 AM  

Sticky fingaz as Blade? I can't see it....

12:44 PM  

Meth man hits back on his myspace page...telling ppl to call and complain, fax and complain....
http://myspace.com/methodman

1:54 PM  

I with you on the Prince didn't know he was divorce and then married again...a lot of people have been doing that lately... looks like america is in need of relationship classes. ron artest and fat joe is one concert I'll be late for.. but secretly I do like both so...I might have to put a few of each songs on my mp3 player.

2:02 PM  

Yo thats fawked up....and stop chaning shit!!!!!and repsond back to my email dammit

2:04 PM  

Love the new domain, am I late? Was there an afterparty?

2:43 PM  

HEY!!!! First let me say thanks for dropping by :)

I didn't know about Prince either! I knew he had divorced
Mai Tai or what ever her name was after the police thought they had killed their baby... but this new wife is news to me.

5:38 PM  

I just read about Prince in the paper today. No big deal. I just hope that they are civil, unlike Michael Strahan and his ex-wife.

Have fun in B'ham. I'm off to D.C. myself this weekend. Here's hoping that both of our weekend provide us with interesting stuff to blog about on Monday.

P.S. in regards to the comment you left me, you don't have to worry about the food in Cancun. It's ok.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home