The Sarccastik Conjugate

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Random Thoughts.....

I've been "geek'd" up waiting for some football...okay, i'm on a couple of fantasy leagues....i think i'm on 3 or 4 something like that....

I'm trying to (maybe) use my blog as a "front" for getting into writing....I hated English in high school and college...because I have random thoughts when it comes to writing my paper...and you know you can't do that....how does it go? INTRO...TALK ABOUT 3 POINTS....BODY...POINT 1, POINT 2, POINT3...CONCLUSION SUMMARY OF THE 3 POINTS.....I kinda "C" walked my ass out of those English courses...why my beloved (LSU)...don't get geek'd ya'll....Lawson State Community College...i still don't know why we called it LSU...why did they have spelling test in English 101...i'm like whut (what) kinda shyt is this....of course i was "A-cing" the test..(did i spell that right Ace'n or Ac'n...fukk it)...i was getting all A's....don't talk about my LSU...even though it's a big ass high school....

I'm getting ready for the Magic City Classic ya'll, if ya'll never heard about it....it'll be on BET again this year...i've been going since i was knee high to a grasshopper....my cousin and i had a bet when we were like 12 who was going to "get"..."hit 'cross" a ASU Cheerleader....ya'll know your boy completed his childhood dream....(i won the bet)...we didn't have money but it was more of a mmm (remember when you use to turn your lip up when you didn't believe that person...and smack your tongue)....it was about respect...lol....i "knock'd" down a ASU Cheerleader....and i think he "knock'd" down a Mo'Brown Cheerleader...(Morris Brown...."The Brown"...RIP)...damn i miss those days at "The Brown"...we (mind you i visited 3 or 4 times...when ASU had spring break)...used to kick it @ "The Wall"..big ass wall was the hangout...."Club Woody"...damn library was a club, when you was tryin' to holla...go to "Club Woody"....my first time @ Brown...all week..i went to class w/my crazy cousin...everyday i had a 40oz....(they didn't sell 40oz's in Alabama) drunk ass a skunk talkin' bout "Hey baby What's the Dwizzle".....i had a Clark Cheerleader in the palms of my hand...oh well....those were the days...

Today is Wednesday...i should to a countdown on site...my last day here is next Wednesday...my Thur and Friday will be my vacation...and they will pay me the rest...have a good "hump day"...
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 7:32 AM

6 Comments:

Have a great hump day yourself, English was one of my favorite subjects in school, seems like you didn't enjoy it much :) but you do well with your writing, it's always entertaining.

8:05 AM  

uh, sarc. I didn't understand that whole post. English please. Thanks.

8:51 AM  

I was a cheerleader...I know that won't surprise you.

A book? Seems as if there are a gang of people doing th eblog thing as a way to break into writing as a profession. I thought about it too...but I can't focus. People suggest all the time that I should write a book....but the only thing I know anything about is...nothing.

*let me know if you move

9:43 AM  

awww Club Woody....those were the days....i dont think i ever checked out a book or got any work done...but that wasnt really the point of hitting up the library...thanks for bringing back some memories for me...

2:15 AM  

This has CLEARLY been the lonesgt off season ever

I'm in like 5 leagues (Run 4)

Training camps have opened...and the DirecTV league pass is paid for!

Blog
Message Board

e.

10:19 AM  

lol..man I went to A&M and never had the urge to go to the Magic City Classic. I'm not big on country fashion shows.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home