The Sarccastik Conjugate

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Waiting on the damn letter...


Okay...freakin blogger i had already finished my blog for today...i was on another site, and it just froze on me....DAMNIT MAN...okay...let me try and remember what i was talking 'bout. I received a call from PT (new company) saying i should receive an offer no later than Wednesday....and of course i didn't receive the letter. HR lady didn't send the letter...and she promised that i should receive the letter tomorrow (she's a slacker)....and she's just getting around to doing a background check...(i got an offer on Monday) my question to the fellow bloggers...i know it's some HR people here..how long does it take to send out for a background check?

Did ya'll have an underground high school newsletter? Ours was called "The Nigga News".....i know just a bit forward don't you think....Our high school was mixed 50/50....of course the people who published the newsletter was suspended for a couple of days...but boy we sure was anticipating that every Friday.....who fukked who, who "throated" who, who's "easy"....who's teacher is flirting with them, who's going to fight....it was crazy...

What's happening this week ya'll?

BET UnCut is cancelled.....BET getting a Hip Hop Awards....on the uncut...i think i watched it maybe 2 times...i usually last about the first 20mins....so i really won't miss it much

I might take the fam out for a dinner and a movie this weekend....Lil'sarccastik first movie joint....i hope she like's it...then later on...might take the misses to The Compound (hottest spots in the A)

Oops...i almost forgot...she wanted to try this Playdate thing too....it seems fun...ol'skool games...it's whatever my beautiful nubian princess wants.....anybody got plans this weekend?
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 2:13 PM

16 Comments:

LOL at the slacker in HR.

I'm actually headed to your neck of the woods (ATL) for a family reunion.

3:12 PM  

Im mad about hte UNCUT........where am i supposed to watch them xxx videos at....go to my blog for a tribute!!!!!

4:05 PM  

Awww poor uncut many will be disappointed, like ill nana lol sike let me stop.

Have fun this weekend I'll probably take in a movie and do dinner who knows you know how Honey gets when she's out and about LOL..something is bound to jump off.

4:26 PM  

oh, i hate it when you have your post all together, and then something stops you from posting it. by the time everything's on the up and up again, it's like the thrill is gone. lol...

"The Nigga News"-- hilarious! we didn't have one at my high school, but now that i think about it was prime ground for such a newsletter.

i don't know a thing about HR, but i hope you get the letter soon.

6:11 PM  

my plans will involve throwing a fish fry at the new crib and hoping I can still find a dishwasher* -with it still being a real person not a machine*... :).. I went to The Compound when I was in the A ...in march...it was alright, reminded me of denver clubs but just smaller..but then again it was cold that week so I sure the plastic is off now and I think the guy who told us to go there had us show up on the non- black night.. I'd love to see how it is now.

12:09 AM  

Not a damn thing planned!

12:38 PM  

good riddance to BET Uncut...just my thoughts...

1:35 PM  

"Sit yo $5 ass down b4 I make change"...Nino Brown...*lol*

I actually got my hussle on in grade school, 2nd grade to be exact...I had my own newspaper, I sold them for 5 cents a pop, I talked about all the people in my class....it was a hit...*lol* I can't remember what I called it...

Nigga News...*lol*

Maybe thats what I should do with my life...writer/journalism...what you think?

5:28 PM  

It's a damn shame that BET Uncut lasted longer than BET News. Says a lot about the network.

12:24 AM  

u saw my blog on how long it took me to finally establish a start date! the background check took like 3 or 4 days for me...

12:38 PM  

just stopping thru

7:45 PM  

am i the only one who HASN'T been to the compound? *smh* i'm such a loser!

9:09 PM  

BET uncut was too triffling...Nigga News..that was forward thinking..I don't recall having an underground in our school though...

3:06 PM  

I had to make a call about the "Nigga News"...that is crazy. Back in the day we had "Slam" books and they caused much drama!

Uncut...Cut...Yay!!!

I usually get background checks back within a week. As long as they have your present and previous address ( For the past ten years) and your social, I'm sure you gave them all they need. If it takes longer ( slacker ) needs to pick up the phone.

1:08 AM  

ROTF @ The "Nigga News"

I bet it was a mess!

9:16 AM  

Keep up the good work http://www.huge-cock-5.info/Bigcocks12.html rick case toyota dealer gwinnett Beautiful teen babes Jenna haze fetish legs Sex slave information acyclovir free shipping http://www.data-recovery-softwares.info Women's plusextended size beaded jacket distributors bed gallery water 2001 2.2 chevy cavalier wont stay running boating sailing clubs Mature amateur pissing amateur photo about lipitor Click engine engine pay per search searchjazz com peugeot garage in warrington Celexa starting dose zaks toy

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home