The Sarccastik Conjugate

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Interviewing....


What's going on blog fam? Your boy is on the interview trail hard these days....just tired of this damn commute...it's crazy, it takes me 1hr 10-30mins to get home when i leave @4pm. So people have called me...had a phone interview w/Google....the problem with that is, i didn't know the Google founder name...(who cares...) sorry, i probably should've known that. That's probably why my damn blogspot has been getting too hard to get to...(hmm conspiracy). I've got a 2nd interview with this company that is exactly 11.9 miles (20mins) from your boy front porch. That's what I'm talkin' 'bout....Now i gotta figure out the best way to "sneak" outta here from 11:30am-1pm...just tell people here, that i got some personal business to tend to....i'm trying to come up with something clever...stay tuned...i'll keep you guys informed...wish me luck

This week's topics:

My boy crazy ass Ozzie Guillen goes off... his interviews are funny...

Do ya'll belive that Miss Khia (My Neck, My Back) got the audacity to diss Janet's new album....khia thought her lyrics on janet's album was deleted...she starts petitioning to the atlanta radios...aww hell ya'll read it...

This is funny...Babs from Bad Boy arrested...lol..

Ol'skool track of the week...Troop "Spread my Wings"...didn't they have a dance?...okay which one of ya'll had the Troop jacket? Mamacita was my joint....i'm gone...
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 12:03 PM

13 Comments:

That commute sounds killer. That's why I am glad I live in the city. Makes life easier Less space, but I don't have to drive everyday. I have serious road rage.

Babs is psycho. She seems like the type that would do that type of ignorant shit.

12:42 PM  

Good luck Man!!!I just gave u a shout out on my blog for you to fix your shit

1:04 PM  

*********DON'T FORGET TO WATCH THE BET AWARDS TONITE*******************

1:14 PM  

thanks for the shotout...i so luveded...(luved)

1:15 PM  

janet sucks ass. sorry. she should be glad if they were deleted.

1:20 PM  

I think it's all a publicity stunt....I mean is it really that serious that she didn't decide to add your song....and on the Baps thing I was listening to Russ Parr why they were like if Baps can take your man what does that say about you...I was crackin up LOL

3:11 PM  

'bout time i could finally get to your page...was 'bout to take you off my blogroll....damn blogger be effin' up.

Good luck on the job tip.

3:33 PM  

Do u work for BET? Whats so special about this awards? I dont think Damon will be as funny as the previous hosts what about u?

4:07 PM  

Man, my cousin broke out that Troop last nite....I fell on the ground...

"All I do is think of you, day and night, thats all I do...I can't get you off my mind..."

They had jackets, jeans, shirts, and I did do the dance...*lol*

When will hoes learn to stop tryna fight over niggas, we all share them one way or another...

4:25 PM  

goog luck on the interviews. i know how that goes. i had a phone interview w/ google last year that i completly blew *lol* but whatever.

the commute...i totally FEEL YOU! my commute is about 1-1.5hrs on the daily. sometimes even 2hrs if there is an accident. it's sickening.

4:42 PM  

yeah, that sucks... I'm actaully trying to move somewhere closer to my job so I'll have a 10 min trip to work.. how exciting.

3:00 AM  

@NB(u always NB 2 me) - i wished i worked there...damon was killin' the vibe wasn't it...he was bad, he's not really a stand-up comedian...
@PW...yeah i was like whatever too...who cares who founded google or the services that google provided...it got more to the point of "See how much ass you can kiss cuz we're google...and we are calling u for an interview...better get those ass-kissing lips out"...pleeze...
@HL...u ain't lying 'bout that...if babs can take your dude....don't know what i can tell ya...

7:59 AM  

yooooooooo I thought google was on the West side...that's what's up that it's on the East side (no really good companies on our side of town ) I hike from L town to dunwoody erryday 1 1/2 during traffic to take a 30 minute trip

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home