The Sarccastik Conjugate

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The definition of .....

Ganked - means (well it has several different meanings) to steal something....Okay party people how was your memorial day bash? I hope it was fun and exciting...well enough about you. Let me tell you what the hell happened to me?....okay, It's Friday I'm feeling good, i'm spending time w/my hottie (wifey) and my little dora the explorer (lil'sarc)....i'm walking upstairs in my house, i get a quick glance of my neighborhood...(you know i got to be nosey) and low and behold.....(insert drama theme music here...)....OMG!!!! Did someone steal my Weber grill....Are you serious...oh lawd!!!! jeeezus...i was going to give it another week before i decided to ease the grill towards the sarccastik legion of doom (evil laughter inserted here...) How the? Who the? Why the?....Know before ya'll start to say negative things about me...i know i didn't own the grill...but i saw it first (i know childish...but what the hey...) I wonder if the owners came back....or did someone else decide to beat me to the punch?!?!?? Hmmmmm (scratching my head rather inquisitively...did i spell that right?)....................What the hey...Father's Day is coming...and i won't be doing any 5am coming home because i don't want to fukk up whatever gift i'm getting...(but of course, i will suggest the Weber grill)....i need to start printing it and leave it in the wifey's car...along side some post-it notes...(I LUV U)....damn i need to bottle this up and sell it right!?!?!?!lol....how was ya'll weekend? fess up we family!!!!!
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 12:00 PM

18 Comments:

It is probably better for you to go to get the grill the legal way. I hope you don't go over a neighbor's house and see it...LOL!

2:43 PM  

Bwahahahaha...I know you had your eye on that for a minute. It's good though...cause now hopefully, you'll get your own. My weekend was oh so chill...did absolutely nothing. I'm still lookin for a bbq to crash though...

2:54 PM  

OKAY OKAY OKAY....I GET THE PICTURE...I'LL JUST GO AND GET MY OWN....LOL....

3:06 PM  

Went to a bbq. Got waay to drunk for my own good, of course. Thinking about curing my hangover with another drink...

3:21 PM  

Its the 13th Commandment: he who ganks gets ganked. They never talk about it in Sunday School...sad.

Ummmm, I did absolutely nothing. I'm lying. I went to the GAP and bought some white pants. Then I came home and finished watching the 1st disc of Sex and the City Season 1

3:46 PM  

I spent my weekend in Powder Springs GA... thought about you. Have no idea the relation to Stone Mountain and PS though...oh well.

My MAIN man broke up with me last night...
and that my good friend is the extent of my weekend...

5:27 PM  

ROFL@pictures and suck up notes for your fathers day gift!

I ate, drank, laughed, swam and sexed all weekend.....

5:31 PM  

My weekend was cool. I chilled with fam and friends, went to a couple of cookouts, and enjoyed the time off.

10:02 AM  

LOL...LOL..I don't know what I was expecting. Aww you should have ganked it when you saw it....bump that wait a while....LOL. Then again now you can get a brand spankin new one without the gunk of someone else's usage on it lol

10:33 AM  

That is hilarious! I'm sure if you leave enough hints you'll have a grill of your very own!!

My weekend? Well, me and the kids saw X3 (loved it), went to the beach with my daughter and basically chilled out.

11:17 AM  

I have a feeling you'll be getting your own grill. Legally.

12:25 PM  

i hope u get ur grill Mr.Chef ...u always seem to be ready to cook up a storm

1:01 PM  

that was hilarious!

1:31 PM  

GANKIN GRILLZ...FOLK NEED TO CHILL! DID YOU CHK MY RHYME!

MY WEEKEND WAS HOT AS EVER! MEANING I WAS HOT AS EVER! I COULD WENT FOR A SWIM IN SOME HOTEL'S FABULOUS POOL...THAT'S FOR SURE:)

7:07 PM  

Am i the only one that has the best weekend EVER :).....U know where i was shoulda GANKED it before it got GANKED....

2:21 PM  

we did a bbq sat...with some interesting characters..I'll probably blog abt my cray fam.. but as for the weber grill..I feel you on spottin something and findin it gone..sucks, but having one brand new is better. hopefully you get it for father day and your hottie gets the post it notes hints.

peace

2:42 PM  

see if you hadda just got the grille when I told you to get it...

12:11 PM  

"Ganked" Wow. I'm with Jamaica Queen - feeling SO out of it with the slang...

Hope you get that grill, bro.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home