The Sarccastik Conjugate

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Battlin' w/ Ethics Ya

Okay ya'll....it's a beautiful hot Saturday here in the "A" town, i'm home w/lil one she just took her power nap (finally!!!)....she like's to fight off the nap as much as she can.....I'm trying to figure out where she gets rubbing from? She just likes to rub....rub our legs, arms, back....anything, just to rub...she's funny. I need to some appetizing ideas ya'll....i'm in the mood of surprising the misses....she knows i love the creativity of cooking food.....Food Network is probably my 3rd favorite tv show.....espn, and 24/hr music channel. So if ya'll know some easy appetizing ideas....pass it to your boy.....I made turkey lasagna last night....(i'm tooting my horn).....(insert 3-6 mafia, "Poppin' My Collar" song here......) so i'm trying.....the ethics question is...

In my subdivision, it's about 300 homes.....across the street from is my neighbor..jersey 'dre....and behind him is a house, i think has been foreclosed on.....anyway they don't have a gate or anything like that....but what i do notice is a nice bbq grill...(i think it's a Weber grill...)....i'm thinking 'bout doing a "midnight requisition"..(military term)..."snatch up on tha' low"..."strongarm"....sometime after dark.....would i be wrong?....
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 3:52 PM

16 Comments:

empty house=free shit. and gimme a minute. i got a recipe for ya, i just find what receipt, scrap paper, envelope..ya know.. i wrote it down somewhere. its probably in the bathroom stuck in some reading material. i'll hit you up widdit tho

12:04 AM  

i'm lmbo @ u popping ur collar about the lasagna!!!

and if u have to ask about the grill...u know the answer. :(

lol
do what u do...

1:27 AM  

i think it's wrong.. the previous owners may come back for it.. you never know! but it's ur decision, so do u..

12:17 PM  

LOL, leave the grill alone, the owner might have a reason for leaving it....lol

1:27 PM  

maybe your right lady...i'm trying to no to be hood nowadays...(i got the lil' one now)....
ya'll when you get a chance check this out...
http://www.abolishthenword.com/

9:41 AM  

so hood!!!! i LIKE IT

10:00 AM  

I'm over here laughing! Don't do it!

10:30 AM  

Hell yeah it's wrong. You know that or you wouldn't be asking!! LOL! Don't do it!

10:37 AM  

ROTF! Leave that grill where it is...

11:35 AM  

Weber grills are 'posed to be the best from what I heard. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I don't condone that ish though...but I don't see it either...

11:45 AM  

GET THE GRILL...lol.

4:29 PM  

Man, I just looked at a nice Weber for my husband for father's day one of the one's with the double racks and the place to hold the utensils and the attached little sink. That ish ain't cheap, you know its wrong but hell I don't blame you. If you see two of them over there can you hook a sistah up and send one of them bad boys up to Wisconsin?

4:38 PM  

Don't do it!!...Wait, did you say Webber? Boy you better take that sh!...

But yeah, if that thing disappears and mysteriously appears in your backyard, that would look mad suspicious.

I say, leave the grill, but just take your meat over there whenever you want to grill.

8:38 AM  

I won't tell if you steal the grille as long as you BBQ me some chikn.

9:18 AM  

Me and the roomies were thinking about jacking a patio set that had a good will sign on it..but they came and got it before we could get it sooo I say go for it.

10:35 AM  

LOL @ honey-libra

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home