The Sarccastik Conjugate

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My lil'sarccastik

Well, here we are.....we both @home sick. She came down with Projectile Vomiting.....then of course, my crazy ass wanted to drink Gatorade behind her...and now i'm sick. I woke up at 3am,
"kissing the porcelin god"......But we're slowly feeling better, we're eating chicken and gatorade....i know it's a strange combination but she (or I) hasn't "upchucked" yet so keep your fingers cross. I have to apologize for not updating more but the job has got your boy running around like a silly puppy......Our customer...are cheap, they want you to maintain servers...let me see how i would like to explain this............Our customer tells us that these particular servers are 40% of their revenue...ummm okay, but you have no warranty (hardware replacement or technical support) on the servers, they are running on old ibm servers....but they just spent millions on dell servers (1000)....so why are they running on old servers?....crazy huh...so i'm still on the job search....

Well brief songs this week....i'm diggin that Lil' john w/E-40 "Snap Ya Finger"....that's just one, i'll be in the office tomorrow to find some more songs....

I'm looking at my daughter "killin'" this chicken bone...it's hilarious....i think we both feel better....the chicken has not come back up yet......i'll write more i promise..
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 1:38 PM

10 Comments:

Glad your both feeling better....

2:20 PM  

Awww...I'm sorry to hear about you and the little one being ill...but I'm glad that you both seem to be doing better. LOL @ watching her kill the chicken bone...she probably got that from you, huh?

And...another song I don't know...I must be livin' under a rock!

5:22 PM  

Wow...y'all got bird flu?! LOL

Feel better and stay AWAY from the chicken!! LOLOL

10:40 PM  

thAT SUCKS!!!!!hoPE U FEEL BETTER......BUT WHAT IS PROJECTILE.....it sounds so serious.......well at least u get to watch Tamala find her baby daddy on Maury today.....

8:49 AM  

ay cuz, hope you and Queen Lil Sarccastik get better. PV is a pain when it comes on full swing, so y'all probably caught in time. Get well, bruh

9:29 AM  

Man. . .

Worshipping the porcelain God is No.Joke. I hope you feel better.

And NO apologies needed for not posting; you just have your priorities in order, that's all.

P

2:07 PM  

ewww.."projectile" vomit. That means that you not only had to clean the floor..but the walls and windows as well.

3:53 PM  

Sorry to hear that...

Me and my little man was sick just like that about 2 weeks ago...

8:13 PM  

Hope you guys feel better soon......

10:37 PM  

I hope you and your daughter feel better...

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home