The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, May 12, 2006

workin' my azz off...

A thousand apologies my blog family, I've been placed in a position @work where I'm the Solaris Lead. I preface "placed" not promoted or paid in that position. So that's why, i'm looking for another gig. We all know the infamous song, "CREAM".....money make the world go 'round. Last friday, i went in to work @7:30am....didn't get home until 3am (Saturday morning....the misses knew where i was the whole time).....then this past week i got home at 6:45pm...for the last 3 days....this shyt is getting old cousin.....

Trying to decide on the first movie to take lil' sarccastik too.....i wouldn't mind taking her to see the "Over the hedge" movie...it seems kinda funny, i know she'll like that. Well this weekend she will be in panties, thanks to everybody's ideas....(especially crazy azz insane).....

What in d'hell are they doing @hot 97 and power 106? Star of the morning show talked about dj envy's family.....that's crazy...there's a fine line to talkin' 'bout somebody family, i don't know what dj envy did or said but.....i do know the landlord been trying to get them evicted.....crazy shyt....

ol' skool track of the week: New Edition "Cool it Now"....you should've seen the look lil'sarccastik gave me when i was rockin' to that....

hood track of the week: Rick Ross "Hustlin"......i think i like the beat more than anything....and the part of the "22's"....that was funny....

i'm going for some interviews today....me and lil' sarccastik are watching "Dragon Tales"...she loves it...she also got a microphone and is singing "itsy bitsy spider", "twinkle twinkle" and is counting on her own.....she sings to me and the misses....i gotta tape it....have a good weekend...what ya'll plans for the weekend?
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 8:30 AM

20 Comments:

I dont know what STAR was thinking but heis ass needs Jesus!!!!!


I'll be taking my gang to see Over the HEdge.

9:46 AM  

let me know how it is....i wanna suprise lil'one...

9:49 AM  

I'm going to an estate sale, bkfst with mum and then I'm going grocery shopping with my new EBT card. YES!

10:13 AM  

Aww I actually thought of taking my nephew to see over the hedge he sat through most of Curious George and he was only one then he'll be 2 in June.

I'm going to Hampton to chill with the fam for mothers day, and hang out with some of the gang from HS.

10:22 AM  

Hell...I'm taking MYSELF to see Over the Hedge. I love those movies...Ice Age, Nemo all that. Yea yea yea, so what if I'm a big ol' kid. She's got a microphone??? Lil sarccastik is gonna give you a run for your money when she gets older...if not now.

I have no plans for my weekend other than a play tonight, matinee on Saturday and brunch on Sunday. Hopefully I can squeeze in at least 4 dates...check back on Monday for details...lol

11:01 AM  

Yeah, what's up with y'all stations over in da durty? You know we wouldn't have that at K-Pat, the Pattyopolis Network, right? :P

Anyway, Cool It Now is the joint, man, how do you think I keep track of all the New Edition Folks Names? HEHE.

Finally, I know what you mean when you talk about how folks 'place' you in a position and then tell you they want you to step up. Read: We don't want to literally hire someone else for this, and we don't want to promote YOU, so what we WILL do is ask you to 'step up' and 'take ownership'.

BS.

11:05 AM  

Good luck with the job hunt. It's important to know when it's time to get the hell out ...

Your little one sounds precious.

11:15 AM  

that star guy from power 105 is repulsive and pathetic if the tables were turned on him he wud have sent tha cops to envy and have his job taken as well....so if u can dish u shud be able to take

i wish u luck on the job search!

11:44 AM  

Sounds like you might have a little superstar on your hands. That is too cute!

12:15 PM  

Good luck with the panties! How old is lil sar sar? I am gonna wait till Over the Hedge hits the $1.50 before my youngin gets to see it! LOL Good luck on the job hunt!

OH YEAH! Tape the songs! They are gonna be priceless memories later on!

1:03 PM  

my plans this weekend - sex, drugs and rock and roll baby!

which means I'll get drunk and pass out while watching forensic files on court tv.

4:09 PM  

NY hip-hop radio stations are like the new Jerry Springer.

5:14 PM  

i want to see over the hedge as well.. that shit look funny! good luck on the job search.. I now it can be a pain!

9:07 PM  

I wish I could have seen the look lil' Sarcastik gave you when you were listening to New Edition. You need to teach her about good music. Lol.

Looking for work can be a pain. Good luck!

10:33 AM  

I was quite disturbed at what I had heard about STAR....i know he's very controversial but damn his seed dont have anything to do with it.....but its far from over, he'll just prolly head to XM radio.........he shouldnt' have aired his grievances on air where children can listen to that....

11:33 AM  

I'm long overdue for a movie. Hopefully work won't totally get in the way of blogging...

1:32 PM  

how is lil sarccastik doing potty trainin? i forgot to mention last time... is she carrying a sippy cup/ bottle around... if so it will be hard to get her to not have accindents because she has free axcess to liquids all the time. take it from her and give it to her just during meals and nothing after 7 or 8.

8:54 PM  

went to ATL for my weekend. Took it really easy and didn't go out clubbing once. Great times.

Cool it Now is my jam!!

9:59 PM  

their working you that hard that you can't come back...? :-)

5:07 PM  

Don't let them work you too hard...

Gotta love New Edition...I've seen them in concert twice since they have been back on the scene! I used to have routines to all of their songs...so I ain't mad at you for rockin' it out! LOL.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home