The Sarccastik Conjugate

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Betcha can't do it like me....

In my dept. it's 4 guys....2 are caucasian, and other 2 are brothers. I'm writing this because both of 2 caucasian bros (not related) don't have a postsecondary education...(there's nothing wrong with that)....well, it is if your making the money they are...but i digress. One of them or should I say both are a pain in the azz.....one's name is "Miami Blue" and the other is...."Central Florida"....now the problem i have is with "miami"...he's a guy who worked well in trade school and got into electronics...now he's in network...(nothing wrong with that)....he's got 3 network Certs...ccna,ccnp,ccn (i don't know some more other bullshyt)...anyway, i notice that "miami" always want to ask me..."hey sarccastik, are you taking any other certifications"...."are you studying for anything"....i'm like nope not right now....this all started because "miami" went to our boss in a closed door individual performance meeting and said, "I think sarccastik is content on where he is right now, i don't think he's willing to study and learn"....how did i find this out..."miami" told me...i was like, "Miami, why did you go to our "fearless leader" and tell him about something you don't know about?"...Miami's response was, "I don't see you walking around with books and studying to try and learn something"....My response, "If you don't know do you think you have the authority to suggest that I'm content and I have no plans for my future personal goal"...your right man i'm sorry, i didn't mean it like that....NIP THAT SHYT IN THE BUD, YA'LL....if you got a problem with somebody...NIP IT....RIP Barney Fife aka Don Knotts....just cause he's ass walk around with books to study everybody don't have to do that...fukk certifications...i got my MCP...but i'm working with Solaris...will i get a solaris cert...who cares...i'm trying to be business systems analyst...they don't know that..."miami" got 5 certifications...and trying to get 5 more...WHY?!?!?!?!....does he get a boner for every cert...this company is not giving bonuses for certifications earned...as long as you do the job....damn fool...maybe it's that construction mentality...i wanna keep up with the college grads...i don't know....ya'll help me out...should i cuss him out for GP?

check our these fools.....

i'm gonna re-air The Funeral...this was just too funny...
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 9:25 AM

28 Comments:

I'd cuss him out. Daggone right. Why is your name coming up during his eval? Why were they discussing you? Like you said, nip that mess right in the bud.

Just because you're not following his path he's making judgments about your goals and passing it on to the fearless leader. That's messed up.

10:51 AM  

Thats why you gotta keep your eyes and ears open in corporate America..its every man for they self.....they should know they got an ass whooping coming if you seen them in the streets

10:53 AM  

You need to let people know when they are over-stepping their boundaries. He has no right to discuss you or your training with your boss. Rip him a new one.

11:10 AM  

Miami had no right to go to the leader. That was wrong. But what can I say, there are always people out there who will always try to manipulate, thinking it will help them get ahead. But don't worry, I'm sure the leader sees straight through Miami. I mean, if Miami was really on the up and up, he wouldn't feel the need to mention you and your goals to the leader.

12:42 PM  

he sounds like a house nigga with a hard on for power!

not a good mix.

1:56 PM  

I got an instant white flash when I read that. He would have to be cussed the hell out. Why would he even do some stuff like that??

2:26 PM  

You handled that well. I would have cussed him out!

2:32 PM  

Miami need his ass beat. Check that fool!!

4:26 PM  

That's jacked up, he crapping on you to the boss man to make himself look better?????

That's a ***ch move right dere!

I had a coworker mention me in her eval. I didn't cuss her out because she is retiring at the end of April. There is no need to risk my job when she is leaving anyway.

If you see ole boy in the street you need to break him down, whether it's with hands or words he needs to know he stepped WAYYYYYYY over his boundaries!

5:14 PM  

I say let it rip!

8:40 PM  

i say check him, but you don't have to cuss him out. don't even let him take you there like that.

8:41 AM  

I think you handled it well. You let him know.

I can't stand corporate america. People are always worried about what the hell you are doing. Now....you can catch his punk ass on the street and ummm.....

11:01 AM  

I like the way you handled that....

Those two should be called 2 live Fools...LOL

1:49 PM  

is yr blog messed up or is it just my comp??

3:42 PM  

As a brother who spent damn near 10 years of my career in Human Resources, I gotta give you MAD PROPS for doing what too many of our people dont do at work and that is PAY ATTENTION! We have to ALWAYS be 10 steps ahead of them and the way you handled it was def appropiate but the way you found out is what I admire the most. keep paying attention and while u doin that tell miami to kiss yo ass..after a good shit!

3:45 PM  

Sound like to me you have to deal with some jealous, back-stabbing folk at work. Hate that mess. (2 Live Stews. It's kind of wrong, but I like the name!)

6:23 PM  

ok maybe I'm a tad retarded. What is GP?...btw like ur blog. I'll visit often.

11:22 AM  

Hey..I think you should cuss him and cuss him good..put him in his place and thanks for droppin by sarccastik..

3:26 PM  

Yep, he deserves a tongue lashing!

9:45 PM  

I think you already got your message acrosss -save the cuss out for if it crops up again.

6:09 AM  

Yuh should have cussed him out, damn brite and fasty! Some people just don't know how to mind their own business!

1:49 PM  

Let it go bro. If your fearless leader is worth working for he won't be stupid enought to listen somebody like that. If he would listen to that bullshit than the time for you to be looking for a new job past when you agreed to take this one. This guy is clearly a loser. Losers will get theirs in the end.

PS- I have a little experience on this topic, being a guy who dropped out of high school and taught himself to program I believe it shouldn't matter. I know it does, but it shouldn't. Who the fuck cares what education we have if we are competent, hard workers?

3:46 PM  

Wow...
Just...
Wow...

6:46 PM  

HEY I WRITE FOR THE TWO LIVE STEWS - I WRITE CHRONICLES OF A BALLER

11:45 AM  

OK SUEZETTE you so had the same response I was going to type...lol

just wow...

11:46 AM  

Whoop his ass!! (said like Smokey from Friday) Seriously I would cuss him out. He needs to know he can't do that...and if he does there are going to be consequences.

2:59 PM  

some backstabbing hoes...that's a damn shame...

3:48 PM  

you handled it well bro. you don't have to act a fool to get your point across. anyway...happy Hump day! :-)

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home