The Sarccastik Conjugate

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Just Rantin' Again...

Well it's V-day...i called about 4 of the restaurants from my previous blog to setup reservations. It was always cool to me to setup a reservations.....party of 2....mr.&mrs.sarccastik, non-smoking...i get a kick out of that. Anywhoo...lil' sarccastik is droppin' hints on what she wants for her V-day..ain't that something at 21-month old she's droppin' hints....I think it's a candy commercial, that says women like chocolate...she call herself telling me last night, "I like chocolate"...mind you she has chocolate approximately 4 times ever....i thought that was the funny......i haven't told mrs.sarccastik what we were doing....but she's asking, i told we'll celebrate this friday, but tonite, i'm going to do some broke pimpin'...like run her bath water....play some jamie foxx....( i need to get that charlie wilson...does anybody have it....give me a rating, is it worth buying or what)...i'll dry her off and we'll dance all around the room...and whatever else my mind leads too....but i know lil'sarccastik would say "All"...that's her way of saying group hug. As long as it's v-day i'm celebrating with my family.

Boy they have been on Cheney....here are some of the famous quotes about Cheney this week...(did ya'll know the guy Cheney shot just had a heart attack, damn that's rough)....i've heard "Cheney's got a gun" (from Jeannie's got a gun song)......they say it's open season on your boy dick...here are some of the quotes:

"Good news, ladies and gentlemen; we have finally located weapons of mass destruction. ... It's Dick Cheney," David Letterman said in his CBS Late Night monologue. And, "We can't get bin Laden, but we nailed a 78-year-old attorney."

NBC's Jay Leno said: "When the ambulance got there, out of force of habit they put Cheney on the stretcher. No, the other guy!"

Jon Stewart tackled the Cheney topic on his Comedy Central show, saying Cheney's shooting made Whittington the first person shot by a sitting vice president since Alexander Hamilton. "Hamilton, of course, shot in a duel with Aaron Burr over issues of honor, integrity and political maneuvering. Whittington? Mistaken for a bird."

this is funny:

One of the Cheney jokes in ABC's Jimmy Kimmel's mix: "You know what they say, if Dick Cheney comes out of his hole and shoots an old man in the face, six more weeks of winter."

Play the Dick Cheney game here:
http://dickcheneyquailhunt.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

Enjoy your v-day...how are you celebrating.
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 3:26 PM

31 Comments:

I am keeping true to my word and not sprewing haterade on no comment sections of the folks have a significant other! LOL

Happy Valentines Day, I will be studying for an exam tomorrow morning! How romantic...I know! LOL

4:14 PM  

I dont know about most but I agree with Melinda... theres is nothing better than a man that gets creative. :-)

4:45 PM  

Love the Vday idea. Wifey gets to have her cake (attention and QT from the hubby today) and eat it too (romantic dinner out on Friday). She's a lucky woman!

8:43 PM  

Happy Valentine's Day!

10:24 PM  

Your Valentine's Day plans sound lovely.

"All" -- that is soooo adorable.

I have the Charlie Wilson CD and I really like it ... very laid back. Smooth. Scale of 1-10? I'd give it a 7.

8:32 AM  

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you and the 2 Mss had a good time. The hubby and I went to a private dinner function, catered by a Thai restaurant with live music and we danced to our hearts content.

9:23 AM  

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!Mines was exceptional phenonemonal something I wasn't expecting at all. HOpe everything worked out for you.....

10:14 AM  

Happy Valentine's Day to you! I had a party. Hope you had a nice day.

10:34 AM  

I am glad you and the Mrs got a second opinion. The proof is Lil Sarccastik. I hope you all had a lovely V-day.

11:16 AM  

Oooo ~ sounds like it was lovely. And let us know how dinner on Friday goes as well. I am currently single and still celebrated V-Day. Watched my favorite romantic movie, ate chocolate, lit candles and took a hot bath.

11:53 AM  

I need details!..LOL

11:53 AM  

Sounds like you had a nice valentine's day with the family.

11:58 AM  

Your v-day plans sound nice. Sometimes things that are free are worth more than any gift that you could buy.

12:41 PM  

what a man, what a man, what a MAN! In my opinion, its the little things a man does for me that matter and not material items he gives me. That being said, your V-day plans are on point and my opinion, it speaks volumes over anything material you could have ever given the mrs.

As for my V-day, it was chilled. Me & the bf ordered in some chinese, cuddled on the couch, and just looked into each others eyes all night.

1:53 PM  

It sounds like you had a wonderful V-Day. Dick Cheney....one of the many idiots running our country & government. How soon can 2008 get here? Idiots!!!!

2:42 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:53 PM  

Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you and your family.

Thanks for that list hilarious!

2:53 PM  

funny post...

Down with Cheney!

3:24 PM  

Happy Belated to you and your family. For music and movie ideals for every day of the year, go to my newsletter www.sheliagoss.com/newsletter.htm

3:39 PM  

i hope u enjoyed the holiday. :)
ur baby sounds precious!!!!

and Cheney??? what a fool.

4:21 PM  

Well Hello, thank you for stopping by my site on V-Day.. It is always nice to see a new name stop by.

...and that Cheney thing, I wonder why that all happened. Who said that they would go public with something? ROFLMAO

7:22 PM  

ahhh... happy belated v-day!!! u are such a great hubby!!! its funny i am 24 years old and my daddy is still my valentine.

9:40 PM  

Happy belated V-day, and thanks for stopping by my spot...I believe you are the first male blogger to do so, and I am so happy to "meet" a man in to his family enough to proactively talk/blog about them...your baby is well on her way to womanhood with her gender/DNA-driven love of chocolate, and she sounds sweeter than any chocolate she'll probably ever eat! Stay focused on the truly important as you currently are, and please stop by from time to time as you'll always be welcome!

11:58 PM  

Yikes!...I see I have to get here early....

Valentine sounds nice...too bad I'm late on the Charlie Wilson info...But u did good with Jamie...

I fell out laughing from the Chaney quotes...Thank you for that....This has been some funny ish!!!

10:43 AM  

i hope you had a wonderful v-day! this post had me cracking up. the jokes can go on and on and on...meanwhile, i wonder how the guy who got shot in the face feels about that? then again, he ain't thinkin' about all that. he's too busy trying to survive a heart attack after having his face blasted away.

i hope that guy gets a big phat check for this.

3:21 PM  

Oh, I forgot I could have got the wife some Jamie Foxx, and she even hinted about it.

9:13 PM  

Thanks for dropping by " The Voice " and throwing me the inspirational comment! Nice blog you got here. I'll drop in again soon. Feel free to visit mine again too.

1:30 AM  

Thank you for coming by my little blog!! I like yours! If you don't mind, I'd like to link you on mine.

I'll be back to visit you often! Take care and I'm glad to hear that you and the family had a pleasant Valentine's!

2:16 PM  

Had to check it out. I'm hooked... Ice cold, huh? You about as cold as that bathwater you ran for your lucky wife! Your baby girl's killing me with the "All!" :-)

2:21 PM  

I think the best line about Cheney was the metaphor about the administration "not being able to shoot straight."..lol

3:10 PM  

Where did you find it? Interesting read Hotels with refrigerators in montgomeryala vasque hiking boot man dryer+service Girl&aposs shaved armpits pics Shaved pussy pictuers Kristen blonde seat covers outlook express recovery hard drive crash Blonde with hot body Shaved+teen+boy Canine chronic eczema

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home