The Sarccastik Conjugate

Thursday, December 29, 2005

A-Town is smaller than you think...

Recently, a coworker and myself decided to get some wings before the christmas break. D (the coworker) is married guy w/ kids...so we have pretty much the same mentality when it comes to sports, women and family. He's also from Alabama, like myself, so at one point in time we had a small mentality until moving here in Atlanta. Married guys chit-chat is pretty much the same as single guys talk, except that there are kids involved, and you talk more about that fine azz project mgr. that we saw in a meeting. But anyway, we stopped in to get some wings, ordered, sat down waiting on the menu to go...we scanned the place, there were a couple of women around, some sitting together, one sitting alone (but kept walking past us about 5 times...she was okay....probably some 3rd shift action*), and another sitting with about 4 guys. After they finished eating, the sista w/ the 4 guys walked out...only to walk back in and say this to D..."i know you, aren't you michelle's father (changed the name)....D startled...was like "Uh, yeah, i'm sorry, what's your name.....she said her name..i couldn't remember it...they talked for a brief moment....then the woman left....i was laughing hysterically.....i said boy, you lucky your wife wasn't here....d said...you ain't lying......that would have been awkward.....we laughed and joked about it because....if you thought about doing dirt here in the A-Town...you would get caught up w/ the quickness.....Perfect example.....couple of years ago kicked it a bachelor party with my homeboy who was getting married.....the strippers that came...let's just say...she took care of everybody in the place......they were WIDE OPEN.....I MEAN LEFT FIELD.....that's another story....a week later...WHY THE FUKK did i see that same stripper in publix...right down the street from where me and my wife lived in an apt.....she came thru the front door we were at the register...i looked up....we both had that OH!! SHYTTT!! LOOK....me being cooler than the other side of the pillow (ICE COLD, YA'LL)...continued to empty our buggy with my wife next to me...she didn't pick up on it at all....A-Town is too small to do dirt.....All the women here in the A, you surely would get caught....and i'm laughing at your azz when you do.....
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 10:17 AM

14 Comments:

I want to hear the stripper story..lol.
You ain't never lied man.
You better tell these guys. Atlanta will get you caught up. Eveyone knows everybody. Shoot, you might see me at Krogers on south hairston...lol. We both live in Stn Mtn...lol. TRUE post. Funny because it's so real.

1:29 PM  

much as i want to bring up the stripper story...oh boy!!!! i better leave that in sandy springs where it belongs.....

3:04 PM  

HEre I cum :) ANd she had the nerve to be embarassed but she wont embarrased when she was up there shaking her ass for your hard earned money was she? Lol.....next time you see tell her to hold her head up high...

4:23 PM  

I know that's right!!

4:43 PM  

~doing dirt..it always seems to come back to you~
somehow, some way.

Have a Happy New Year!

9:08 PM  

Hilarious! The A really is one big ole block! haha

Have a safe and blessed New Year!

12:19 PM  

I feel you that A-town is too small to do your dirt...People will talk.

3:15 PM  

Love your site!

Whatever happened to "What happens in Vegas, STAYS in Vegas, man!"

Cali is NO different. I can't count the number of times I have been in close calls to make my heart thud. It's comparable to almost having a car accident, you are constantly thinking of the what if's.

Have a wonderful new year. . .

4:38 PM  

Ooooo Weeee...I guess as long as no one gets caught it is all good, but as soon as the shit hits the fan...ya gotta PAY!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Holla!

10:28 AM  

Having those type of encounters during my clubbing days slowed me down. Recently I was in CO and ran into a guy from the MIA! Imagine the look on my face...I thought I was getting away!

:) Love the blog!

3:13 PM  

I don't even live in A-town, but I know plenty locals. Don't I know you from BV, BTW? LoL

11:19 AM  

My sister lives in Albany, GA. I don't know how she does it. I always tell people she lives in the middle of nowhere. I'm a "big city" girl myself. Maybe in the future I'll think about moving to a smaller town. Then again, maybe not. LOL I like the anonymity of the big city.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy New Year!

11:41 AM  

i have folk who think they can step outside of the city limits to do dirt. the whole state is too small as far as i'm concerned. someone always knows someone. your biz ain't your own.

2:58 PM  

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home