The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, January 20, 2006

My sarccastik family....

This is just an appreciation to my beautiful wife and my beautiful daughter. They made me realize how blessed I am to have them in my life. My wife....oh my god....it's funny when i met her at a sports bar....she was trying to lean over the bar and actually looking at ESPN....i'm like okay....she "playing the role"...like she's into sports....after i got to know her...dayumm...she know more sports than some of my homeboys. We argue sports more than anything....it's rather cool..i must say....it's like i married the perfect 'round the way' girl...she can talk professionally about politics, religion, sports, anything. And she can get "rough" on you....as she reminds me so much...she's "straight from the dec"....ya'll know what it is....and she doesn't drink or smoke. When she first told me that...i was like "Ding, Ding".....I won a prize and a lifelong designated driver. Now for me, oh boy, as she tells her friends, "sarccastik drank like an ol' man"...martell, hendo...crown...you name it. I tell her all the time...she's the CFO of Sarccastik Enterprises, and I'm the CEO.....i'm the face...now mind you the CEO needs the CFO to run. That's my girl. She is my rock and I'm hers. As we always say, "Me and You against the world". To this day, i'm trying to figure out if I pimped her or was it she pimped me...hmm....she'll tell you the latter...
Now for my 22 month old, lol...the first thing that came to mind when she was born was Stevie Wonder's song..."Isn't she lovely"....i'll never forget that for the rest of my life....now our little "dora"...when we tell her something she is saying ''no man"...we don't know where she got that from...she knows football....basketball..she'll say "bbball"...it's cute....we hi-5 each other when there's a touchdown...she screams touchdown too...she got that from me...she is a big juice fan....i'll tell her little bit...she says..."lippit bit"...that's my girl....That's my family....never a dull moment. Those are my favorite girls in the world...married life w/ family is not that bad....it's an adjustment but it is the best thing that happened to me....that got me to thinking, "What's the best thing that happened to you?"
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 10:01 AM

12 Comments:

That's great! I don't know how I keep finding these blogs of men who love their wives and children but I love it!! See! And people say black love doesn't exist. I can't imagine living life w/o the b.f. Fabulous post.

1:32 PM  

awwww! I REALLY needed to read this today, man! I was just reading some Rutgers research that said men were refusing to marry. I need to ig that kinda stuff.

Simply beautiful! You are SO blessed!

oh, I have my new site up:
http://www.bulletproof-diva.com/

I am from Birmingham too!

12:14 PM  

I had the pleasure of reading two blogs by men, expressing their love for their wives. This brings me so much joy and happiness. Exactly what I needed and I will remain hopefull of the day that I will share the same bliss.

You two are very blessed. Stay up!

12:33 PM  

AWWWWW, this was great. It wonderful to know that there are men who have no problem expressing yourself.

1:08 PM  

hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! i hope to oneday find a man that will love me as much as you love your wife and family! i guess patience really is a virtue!
:-)

be blessed...oh my bad, you already are!!!

3:19 PM  

Wow - you are a blessed. I hope your wife read this post..

The best thing that ever happened to me was falling in love. Although it didn't last - it makes me look forward to the time when it will. I can only imagine how much greater it will be!

1:05 PM  

Its a blessing!
My hubby says we are parttome partners! I love it.
Holla!

3:03 PM  

Awww...that makes me wanna get married one day. Lol at having a designated driver. Your daughter sounds too cute.

2:59 PM  

You are blessed and so is she. I have mad respect for you Brah. Blessings from Cali.

3:20 PM  

Beautiful!

Every day is the best thing that has happened to me -- I get another chance to live MY best life, and that's the real deal....

9:46 PM  

Beautiful!! Wonderful post!

6:52 PM  

That was beautiful!!!

Oh and I am straight from the Dec too! I love it!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home