The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, February 03, 2006

Something new?

I've been seeing the advertisement for Sanaa Lathan's new movie. About how she would like to have someone in her life. She just got promoted to making partner of a prestigious law firm. She is looking for that strong black man figure to come in to her world. I'm not going to give you the whole summary about it (go see the movie)...lol....it opens today. I've just seen the previews, I don't think it something that i would want to pay 8 bucks...i'll probably wait till it gets on rental. I'm just not too crazy about Sanaa with white dude.....it's me i know, but if it was a different circumstance....denzel playing sanaa's role and the her love interest...( i seen this guy before)...somedude, simon baker, (google was a pretty good invention)...playing his role would be...i don't know.....i can't think right now....try angelina jolie...(fake lips and all) would the sistas go see that movie?.....i'm trying to hold up for the black men who are doing good....oh well....i almost forgot my homeboy...i should really say...he went to school with me...cool whatever....some girl he has been chasing for 5 months won't go out with him.....i was like dude....you might need to turn that light switch on.....if she ain't gone out with you in 5 months....get a clue...she told him that she was going our with her friends for valentine's day....even i know that was bullshit....ladies...let me know what's going?
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 3:05 PM

10 Comments:

me too. I think Sanaa started a trend, b/c I am currently messing with a white guy b/c I'm taking a break from the drama that comes with black men. I know there are good ones out there, just not in my city.

12:07 PM  

White is the new pink...you haven't heard?..lol.

12:51 PM  

lol @ gp. white boys are indeed the new pink. i respect you for holding it down for the black men sarccastik, but seriously i don't think there are enough to go around. it makes me sad to see intelligent, beautiful black women alone because they refuse to look elsewhere. plus that means for black men for me! lol!!

1:38 PM  

Something New was pretty good. BTW ... we did see Denzel and Angelina in The Bone Collector and we (black women) were not pleased.

Why is homeboy still trying after 5 months? what the hell? she don't wanna be bothered ... valentine's day with the girls? Yeah ... okay.

1:39 PM  

Valentines Day with the girls means: I would rather sit and complain with a bunch of bitter chicks than be anywhere near you.

The problem may be he showed her too much attention. Funny how we get what we want and then we don't want it. Women are weird sometimes.

Doesn't the view of the dating game from the perch of Marriage seem so entertaining?

It would to me.

Thanks for stopping by.

Ms. Tee

2:55 PM  

Yeah I think its time he give up. We know within the first hour whether or not we want to go out with you.... He should move on.

3:02 PM  

LOL@Georgia Peach...:)

Turn on a light switch is right...I would say give up..just find someone else to try with is all:)

5:52 PM  

didnt see the movie and I might see it this weekend...the whole white boy thing turned me off really, but Im open minded enuff to go watch the film..and support a black movie..

I hear a lot of white men have been rushing to see the movie---lmao
You know they love black women to def-dont let a white man see a black women witha phatty...oh my

6:37 AM  

Hmmm why don't you want to see, we sistas gotta watch you brothas everyday in the NBA, NFL and on screen actor, stroll with your white counter part, and that's off camera.... support the sista! lol
Besides that way better than giving $8 to broke back mtn.

5:22 PM  

well, i saw it and LOVED IT!!! i am currently developing a thesis about this very topic. maybe i'll share some of my research on an upcoming post

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home