The Sarccastik Conjugate

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just came here to chill...

Thursday....
Hello all, it's your boy, The West End Mean Mugger aka "Sarccastik ass"(as the misses keeps calling me). Our date night was very nice, we went to D&B, and had a good time. We bought our little one a little souvenier, GeorgiaTech Buzz, that she hasn't played with yet...hmm...maybe that's a sign. I guess it's the whole bug thing that kinda creeps her out....I tried a mojito (i forgot who the blogger was the hipp'd me to it)....but it was not bad. But "i got rank" in alcohol, i need more than a 10oz glass. I'll have to go to Copeland's and get that big azz jug of mojito. I forgot the name of that drank at Copeland's, I had it one time....dawg...i was "sideways" halfway through it...but since i'm a gator i drunk it all, i was bent the fuck up....Anyway, we played Chip Away at d&b, it was cool. Just to spend some time together, I'm not going to say quiet time....because if you went to d&b (dave&buster's) you know there is not quiet around there.....that shit is crazy.

Friday...
Thank god it's friday....the misses painted lil' sarccastik toes....this little girl who turned 22 months today...(i'll be glad when she turns 2, i can't stop keeping up with the months...) walked around the house saying how pretty her toes were. I was putting her shoes on, for our morning routine...do you know this little girl did not want her feet covered up....she didn't want shoes or socks....lol...just a mess. We take her to grandparents....they said she took her shoes off about 10 times to show her toes off....Oh i forgot to tell ya'll, we had our first "Oreo" experience....i tell you there is nothing like being a dad....i've been witness to a couple of her firsts....her first transfer from crawling to standing up on table...(a week before christmas), her first father/daughter ice cream at bruster's (she love ice cream, but it started breaking her out...she politely gave it back to me and said "i don't want no more"), and now her first oreo...she dipped, we laughed, and she drunk her milk...but left some cookies...it was cool though...i can't see how some father's don't want to see that.....

songs... I like the new Isley song..."Chill"....i heard that busta remix w/ the ladies....mary j. and rah digga (that's my girl) did damage on the record.....i heard this track, this cat is from virginia...he's been out about a while, he made a song talking about hurrican katrina, bush, what kanye said...i can't remember this song....his lyrics were on point....damnit...help me if ya'll can...

date night....we saw "Freedomland"....hmmm..how should i say this....when you see the preview...whatever idea you get from it...that's the whole movie...that's all i will say...don't want to mess it up with people who haven't seen....if you have let me know what you think...

have a good weekend.....

*****Update******************
picked up "The Wiz" yesterday...i've never seen it from beginning to end....how many times have you seen "The Wiz"?
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 4:27 PM

18 Comments:

The drink from copeland's...could that be the crash and burn?? I love drinks from copelands. Guaranteed to get you twisted everytime lol.

Sounds like you and the Mrs. had fun on date night. I want my husband (when I get one) to be like you when I grow up lol. And watch out...lil Sarccastik is going to be requesting to get pedicures soon.

9:56 AM  

Your little girl sounds too cute!

10:18 AM  

Watch out Daddy! Your baby girl is going to be a handful.

I hadn't planned to see Freedomland but I will be seeing Madea this weekend. I can't even tell you how many times I've seen the Wiz. I own the DVD and it's perfect for a Saturday afternoon while cleaning the house.

10:34 AM  

Awwww, she sounds so precious. Little girls are princesses!

Date night...that's a cool idea!

I have seen the Wiz at least 60 times. When it first came out I used to beg my mom to take me all the time. I loved that movie. Last Thanksgiving some network had it on back to back and I think I must have watched it about 5 times.

10:45 AM  

I think I have seen the Wiz a good...fifty-twenty times....lol

Her first pedicure...you have yourself a princess in the making...it will be soon enough for the manicures and asking daddy for some money so she can get her "hair did"...lol

Have a great weekend.

11:10 AM  

can't recall seeing the Wiz......but imma check it out one day........
Sounds just like a Princess should. I think men that enjoy fatherhood are sexy. Keep up the good work :)

1:10 PM  

hey. just stopping through. your daughter is such a diva! too cute.

i'm like you about "the wiz". i have never seen it from beginning to end. i heard it was good though.

anyhoo, have a great weekend!!! :-)

2:23 PM  

Your little girl sounds adorable.Last week I was looking at some pics from when I was around 6 and there I was sulking because my bag did not match the outfit.lol.Seen the Wiz once

8:21 PM  

You sound the perfect dad. Girls love their fathers and look for them in their relationship especially when the father is so loveable. My husband really helped me raise our daughter. My daugther is beautiful and we have not had any problems. She will leave for college this August and we hope she will remember all that her dad and I did. She stills has a close relationship with her dad. That is as it should be. Glad you and the misses had fun on your date.

8:45 PM  

Wow, look at all your fans! Thanks for the comments on my site. Your site is cool as well. Its cool to see good daddies glowing with love.
Take care,


Rican

11:16 PM  

I see you're enjoying the joys od parenthood.

Enjoy your weekend.

11:28 PM  

now how incredibly sexy is that, a father just gushing about his daughter. i know how much i love my own man/daughter moments. precious.
drinks:not sure if they have a Baby A's there...but all u need is one Purple margarita...there is a limit of 3 (seriously!).
the wiz, uh too many times...loved some MJ too THEN

7:05 PM  

a million times ...happy dude!

5:26 PM  

i know the feeling. But this comes from a single parent chk this out http://rawdawgb.blogspot.com/2006/02/trick-or-treat.html

b safe

11:47 AM  

oh i stop counting months after 12. i've never saw the wiz from the begining to end either till i bought the dvd!

7:21 PM  

you're sooo in love with your little girl! i can see it radiating from the words!

i think i've seen the wiz about twenty times...give or take a few.

8:51 AM  

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Att cordless phone with answering machine Big natural breasts movies Mitsubishi pajero parts fax via e mail solution acne

3:43 PM  

best regards, nice info valacyclovir valtrex Payday advance industry news Roulette systems downloads antiviral medicines herpes facial numbness valtrex 1998 lexus gs 400 dealer Play russian roulette as we kiss jb golf farmington ca sex roulette nu

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home