The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, February 17, 2006

It's friday....

well people, it's that time again...friday, i might stop off and get me something to drank...i got some cheap st. remy brandy i think it is...i'll sip on some of that...as far as valentine's oh man....it never fails everytime you schedule something, it falls by the waist side. The neighbor's asked us to watch their kids while they go out....whatever, it was cool, they were good kids. Lil' sarccastik though, i think i might have to join a gym, she's a little too friendly with the neighbor's kid. She is not shy at all, i think it's just the fascination of another kid close to her age...i think he's about 6 months older than her.....yep, gold's gym is right down the street, i need to also call my brother and to retrieve "old woodie", we had a old wooden bat, that we wrapped masking tape around it....we kept it as our exclamation point, if we had to get down and dirty. So we have scheduled saturday as our day, go to dave & buster's...her idea, she wanted to eat and play games...we used to do that when we dated, so i'm like cool, we'll go to the other spots later on this month probably. I might try somekind of mojito or something....anyway, as long as we are together, it doesn't matter.

okay did you hear about rkelly and his brother
sounds like drama....

and help me understand if (what's her name) the girl who can't sing to me...with the gap tooth...what's her name...(excuse me...googling now...) keyshia cole, am i wrong or those notes she's trying to sing she can't...she shows good range but the "I found-ound-ound-ound" it's too much (mind you i'm luther vandross in the shower).....i'm digging my new song for the spring...tpain..."I'm in love with a stripper"...."she climbin' that pole"....(it's a funny song)...and ode to the normal joe's who's trying to "date" a stripper......

what else am i doing....oh i forgot...starz is free this weekend....whatchoutdenow....and we are going to rent "Magadascar" for us to see...what are you doing this weekend?
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 2:55 PM

23 Comments:

That song racks my nerves!

4:33 PM  

I think Im gonna chill this weekend..... I need the rest

4:53 PM  

I like that stripper song it's has a catchy tune. I just got off work and I'm not off on weekends. i guess that's one of the privileges of being a correctional officer. I will still be drinking though. Grandpa has a new lady friend since grandma passed in sept. today is the lady friend b-day and he wants me to attend the party. for him i'll do it. THANKS FOR VISITING MY SPOT.

5:27 PM  

I've only half watched the video but I like the song. The lyrics are nothing special but I like the melody and tune.

I got a new car so I'll probably spend some part playing with my new toy and learning what all the buttons and knobs do.

7:26 PM  

Another RKelly allegation/rumor? What's next?

Enjoy di weekend.

10:19 PM  

TGIF....and its payday!

It don't get too much better than this. Have a great weekend!

11:20 PM  

All star weekend in Houston and it raining and I'm broke. Curese you horrible life. ~1~

2:17 AM  

R kelly,R kelly-what we gonna do about you,huh?

4:50 PM  

Your description of Keyshia Coles looks and her note in that song are so on point. I had been hearing complaints about that note, and when I finally heard the song, I knew exactly what they were talking about.

She's from my town.

6:16 PM  

Isn't that song a remake from the late 70's or 80'[s. I've heard that before...especially that hook. foun oun ound

3:40 AM  

My weekend was cool.

She is doing a little too much with that song! I have gone on stike with the radio and have decided to stick to CD's until they take it out of the rotation.

9:27 AM  

Yo Sarc! Stop hating on K. Cole (with her GHETTOFABULOUS, tatted down, gap teethed ass!).

We were pondering this the other day...She cracks notes on a few songs on her album; somebody in the studio (who'd just finished sucking on a crack pipe) must have told her... "Yeah, Shawty, that sound good right thare... Do that again, Shawty, that was fire!"

Personally, even though it sucks, it was a good move to crack notes like knuckles... It got our attention, right?

Great post, and thanks for stopping through my spot so often!

10:55 AM  

...INTERESTING ABOUT R KELLY...

12:49 PM  

Can't stand that song NOR that freaking video! I find myself acting like a 5 yr old "Mommy make her ST-O-O-P!". That video, yeah right..."I'ma let you take the hit for me being s'dayum stupid, then I'ma take you back to YOUR house and love ya down" kind of crap.

I think R'uh's brother is full of shyt. If he had all of this info against him, he should've came forth in the beginning of this mess. Now he's just doing it for publicity and financial gain. Goofy bastid.

1:46 PM  

final destination 3...cleaning house and an evening with some fello bloggers...apartmetn looking...house shopping for HIM...practice pool...pick Him up and go home and to bed...NOW? i am at the damn job on a effin' holiday!!
*smiles*

3:22 PM  

Since I am new to your blog I wont go off on one of my music is going to hell in a handbasket tirades.

No she cant sing. And the stripper song is just, bad. And there is nothing else to say about it. Now, my man and I are about to fight if my boy who is 5 comes out singing ONE MORE SONG from BET. I love him dont get me wrong, but we were waitin for his bus the other day and this truck drove by with the whistle song comin out the window AND DO YOU KNOW MY SON STARTED HUMMIN IT??? HELLLLL NAW. I was like huh? Yes sir. then "i like da lappy tappy" and followed by "how you got all that junk, junk up in your trunk, my lovely lady humps" Man, I thought I'd like to have a coronary. I made him put Stevie's greatest hits in his headset. :)

Whew, guess I had a tirade anyway. LOL. Thanks for stoppin by the blog!

4:21 PM  

Whats crazy is I believe SHE"S(Keyshia COle) is supposed to sound like that in that song and somebody told her it sounded good..Im mad I am just now finding out about FREE STARZ this weekend Im heated........

9:41 AM  

My 16 year old son loves that stripper song, but being from "The Lou" and having country grammar and all that entails, his lyric when he sings it goes "I'm in love with a SCRIPPER"! Now the answer to every question you ask him involves 3 or 4 "bucket naked scrippers"...kids today, go figure...

11:36 AM  

Just checking in.
Holla!

11:45 AM  

So, how was your date night?

1:38 PM  

i like keyshia cole.. the stripper song reminds me of my brother b/c he's in love w/ a stripper LMAO..

3:14 PM  

go to www.sitemeter.com to sign up. It's free and very enlightening.

10:15 AM  

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home