The Sarccastik Conjugate

Thursday, March 16, 2006

College Hill Drama

If anybody has been watching college hill and black.white...it's crazy, i must admit. I caught up with all of the episodes last week. After i think i'm caught up, i have decided a couple of things.

1) Rodney and Deirdra should just "get down and dirty" and be thru with it. They argue like a married couple of 10 years....lol..I'm trying to figure out did Deirdra ( i think that's right) say that Sigma's were gay....i gotta watch it again tonite to make sure...damn that's wide open shyt ain't it...oh you can forget the dude name sweet or something like that a "lifer" student. If you don't know what a "lifer" student is, that's a someone who made a career as being a student. the dude was hoopin' and hollerin' like he was 19yrs. i think i heard that he crossed in '81 or something like that...this dude is 47 years old..."ARRAR UUU"( imitating the Q call while typing is extremely difficult)..that's crazy...but you know what how crazy is it....my homeboy i know...ya'll will think i'm lying, came to school in '90...we just beat FAMU in the first annual black college bowl...he came in '90 and just graduated '05 or either '06...i can't remember.....a lifer...everybody know one so spill it. Who are the "lifers" that you knew?
And this Bianca crazy azz...bipolar chick...you are an exhibitionist stay that way...don't do it for 15 mins and then say i want to be conservative around drunk, horney dudes...don't get me wrong, the guys were wrong with playing with her bra and not giving it too her but damn...don't put yourself in a bad sitchiation (situation, i know how to pronounce)....

2) Black.White is crazy too....i'm trying to figure out why did the white mother decide to put in her two cents in the slam poetry...let her daughter have the shine...it ain't for you!!!! she said "beautiful black creatures"....WHAT!!!!!! me and the misses was like this crazy bitch here!!!...the daughter was like "oh my jeezus"....crazy wasn't it....
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 2:57 PM

12 Comments:

Sorry on this one. I don't watch either show.

3:37 PM  

Okay i been waiting all damn week for a post from u GRRRR!!! but anyways..Yeah Bianca aint nothign but an attention WHORE and old girl called her out..she wanted that lil skinny high yella guy so bad she went topless and he didnt even see it.....But as every season goes, you need the WHORE of the bunch. As for black and white.....THe moms was WRONG for that but I dont think she knew what she was doing........so I can't fault her....but the black family be REACHING for racism........and when the white ppl said or did things, i wanst offended at all especially the YT guy @ the bar, cuz he was right!!!!!

4:06 PM  

OhHEre ya go

http://www.msnewbooty.com/

4:07 PM  

I'VE SEEN COLLEGE HILL, AND BIANCA JUST WANTED SOME ATTENTION. TAT BROAD WASN'T DRUNK IT WAS A FRONT FOR THE CAMERA. ONCE A WHORE ALWAYS ONE. WHEN DOES THE BLACK WHITE SHOW COME ON?

7:24 PM  

Sorry, I haven't watched College Hill since the first season. Know that I think about it, I don't watch much television at all anymore. hmmmm...I need to play catch up

10:08 PM  

the whole situation with bianca had me cringing. what's worse is that she's 21 years old, making her one of the oldest folk in the house. however, i think she's only a freshman and this is probably her first time out of her parent's house, so she's wilding like she's 18. her taking off her bra was definitely a move for attention. i didn't like when she got mad afterwards and was trying to end the party, but i think she was just embarassed because her little plan for attention backfired. hopefully this is a lesson learned for her.

and i knew two lifers, although i only remember the name for one. his name was batman and he was a lifer at famu from sometime in the 1980s until...damn, i think he was there when i left (1990s). LOL

8:02 AM  

I don't watch either show. I am not much of a tv fan.

I am trying to stay away from being a lifer! But when you can't take but so many classes a semester because of other life responsibilties, it seems to take forever!!! LOL

12:06 PM  

I keep forgetting to watch Black and White. Haven't watched college hill yet either. I think these shows conflict with wsomething else I'm watching. Will try to check them out though.

2:44 AM  

That black.white. was crazy wasn't it? That white woman acted just liked my mom. Sometimes my mom can be very rude and tactless and have no clue that's she being that way. I haven't seen College Hill, too many bad experiences with it. Too corny but I heard it was better this year.

1:29 PM  

I haven't seen College Hill OR Lil Kim's Countdown to Lockdown. I'm going to have to TIVO it!
Holla!

4:54 PM  

I am not a college hill fan but I keep missing black white! I am goign to have to DVR it is I have any room left!

1:11 PM  

Not hip to either one...lol

Just stopping by to say hey yo! lol

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home