The Sarccastik Conjugate

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Peer pressure...ain't it a bitch...

Okay...since Ms. NB want to know about my 1st time...I was a late bloomer...you know the kind that didn't get no play in high school. But was cool with everybody...i went to Ramsay Alternative High School...sounds bad don't it...but it was supposed to be a high school of higher learning...whatever. Anyway, i went into the military and SHAZAAMMM!!!, started drinking and cussing like an army man. I've always heard the military will do that to an individual, but didn't think it would be true. Came home, went to ASU Spring '93.....Her name was Shawn..i think...anyway, we she dared me.."You ain't gonna do nothing, you talk too much shyt, sarccastik"..she was laughing...i was dead serious (or was it the blue bull talking)...hmmm...yep it was the blue bull, they were $1 a piece for the tall can...(me and my roomate from cali racked up that night)..then out of nowhere i turned into Billy Dee Williams...snatched her into the bushes...did my thing....believe it or not, i faked it...yeah i know..but she wasn't smelling that hot down under, and i was ready to get up after i heard a couple of horns pass us by...lol...imagine that... leaving the Shakespeare park (necking spot in the "Gump")..and you notice azz in the bushes...that's crazy ain't it...anyway, after i faked it..she was bad, terrible...I wanted to say "Works every time"...(Billy Dee's line) but i couldn't i was ready to go....she dropped me off a my dorm and still huggin' me...i was like "Eww get off me"...what's so crazy my homeboy (this cat from Bham hit cross two days later)...
well folks..i'm going on a much needed family vacation...Memphis here i come...i'll check in with my fam when i get back...have a good weekend...happy now NB...lol..crazy girl...
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 3:19 PM

21 Comments:

Any vacation that removes you from the hum-drum of work and your general every day surroundings is well worth the wait.

ENJOY!

3:50 PM  

ha ha say you first time wasn't in some bushes....wicked!!!
Thanks for stopping by.

3:54 PM  

r U PULLINg my leg.......and u didnt tell me how old/young you were? Inquiring minds wanna know

4:03 PM  

In the bushes for your first time! lol.

Enjoy your vacation.

5:32 AM  

LMAO.. not in the bushes with some stinky cooch!!!! *sorry sarcastik* LMAO

7:38 AM  

LOL! The military turned me into a curssing fool too. I use the excuse that I could curse like a sailor, so it was ok! HAHAHA!

Sorry, your fistr time was so bad. EWWW!!

Have a great vacation! I know I need one...

9:18 AM  

Yuk.

Hope you have a great vacation!

9:27 AM  

Stinky girl...in the bushes...d***!

10:16 AM  

I think a lot of ppl fake it their first time...

12:24 PM  

I was a late bloomer too

12:51 PM  

talk about a coming of age story. that was awesome! i mean you were actually doing it in the bushes!

Wow, brings back memories!

3:48 PM  

THE BUSHES... YEAH THE ARMY TURNED ME OUT TOO. I WOULDN'T CHANGE ANY OF IT. I CAN HANG WITH THE BEST OF THEM FROM TALKING, DRINKING OR SEXING.

10:45 PM  

LMAO...too funny!

I'm sorry :(

11:06 PM  

*smh* I love the bushes lol

9:49 AM  

have a fun & safe trip!

10:08 AM  

lmao at that story of your first time. have a great vacation!!

11:10 AM  

but she wasn't smelling that hot down under

That's just gross! That would have been a total turn off and a reason to save my virginity right there! Well, have a safe trip.

5:50 PM  

Ewww! That was a messed up first time. Holla!

3:46 PM  

Oh my I don't know wheter to say Awwww or Ewwww. Lol, It it wasn't smellin that good down under, You should have saved yourself a little while longer...

Have a nice trip!

9:49 PM  

My mom, me and a bunch of other pajama party guests found a young girl and her boyfriend in the bushes. There butts were poking out. That was too funny. But your girl was funky too... stanky. Have a great trip.

12:33 AM  

Excuse me, but this post is weeks old....can we get an update?

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home