The Sarccastik Conjugate

Thursday, April 20, 2006

What's hannnaannn!!!! (happenning)

What it do people....i'm just checking on the world of entertainment now...shit is really crazy out there....here are a few things goings on....

QUICKIES

I heard Lil' Cease isn't doing so well in jail right now and is looking to get a transfer out of Rikers.

I heard Diddy got Patti Labelle to replace Naomi for his cooking show. Now, Pattie may not look as delicious as Naomi, but she can THROW DOWN in the kitchen!

Rumor has it, Whitney Houston is headed back to rehab after losing the battle to illicit drugs. It was all good just a decade ago.

Eddie Murphy and Superhead? The word is, the pair has been hanging tough like the New Kids On The Block.

When did Cassidy get out? damn i'm late....

and please somebody get with Master P and tell him to calm all this crazy beef/shyt talkin out with romeo....why is he and romeo beefin' with bow wow...are you serious...this may be a joke...i'm looking 'round waiting for ashton to come out and say "Ya'll got Punk'd"...(funny ass show)...please P get some grown man business about yourself...romeo and bow wow...(this got to be somekind of joke right?!??)...ya'll two young too beef...what the hell can ya'll beef about....

they got a new spinoff of "Girlfriends"...i missed it...i need to get back to watch them crazy azz girls...haven't seen them in a while...what else is goings on ya'll?...damn i'm glad it's thursday....

Songs i'm diggin'....TPain remix w/ Rkelley,Twista,PimpC,Paul Wall and my boy MJG...it's kinda hot...
of course...TI's track..."What'ch U now"...what else...that Bryan McKnight song is tight to def....and that D4L "I'm da Man"...pretty hot track.....holla..
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 9:29 AM

24 Comments:

I seent it cuz i thought Girlfriends was on and I was like WTF wheres Toni,Joan,Mya, LYnn..where they at? WHo the hell all these new ppl? If aint broke, then dont fix it....

Im in luv with a skripper remix is HOT TO DEF

10:33 AM  

Okay ... I didn't realize it was a spinoff from Girlfriends. I liked it but didn't know what it had to do with Joan, Toni, Mya and Lynn. Thanks for the clarification.

I hope Whitney cleans herself up soon. Her man is supposed to be on the T.om J.oy.ner cruise in a couple of weeks.

11:02 AM  

Stopping by your blog for the first time and I'm finding it very informative.

I didn't know about the spinoff from Girlfriends--Do you know what it's Called?

Nice blog--Be back soon!

11:53 AM  

I was not interested in that back-end pilot business they pulled. When my TIVO says girlfriends I wanna see some girlfriends goddamit! I am going to have to check out those tracks.

11:57 AM  

I can't believe that Girlfriends is still on the air. The show fell off after that cornball took his wife back.

and lol@Eddie doing damage control. He's trying to pull a Ryan Secrest on us.

2:51 PM  

There's a lot going on out there...

I was late on Cassidy too...

Bow Wow & Romeo...huh?

3:52 PM  

lol @ you having to explain what hannnaannn means....

4:32 PM  

Lil Cease that's the cat from Junior Mafia right?

Puff has a cooking show?

Whitney is too far gone, only a really good rehab and prayer is her only hope.

Eddie been seen with a lot of folks lately, so I've read.

Cassidy is a one hit wonder, his jail stint won't help his career IMO.

Romeo and Bow Wow are trying to do a beef so Bow can sell more records and Romeo can get back into the music scene. Since the buzz of Bow and Ciara is dead, they gotta do something to get back into the media.

I didn't know Girlfriends went off, I didn't watch but maybe 3 complete shows since the beginning, dag!

I have learned somethings today! :-)

4:47 PM  

who is superhead? why I had a dream that I had a threesome with the murphy brothers? uggh.

10:36 AM  

I didn't know about the girlfriends show...
or half of the other business out there.
Good lookin' on keepin' me informed!

3:50 PM  

Why is Master P acting like a juvenile. He might as well act like a bully and go up to the little boy like we used to do back in the day, and say:

After School!

3:50 PM  

of course eddie is hanging with superhead. her name is SUPERhead. and what man wouldn't love that?

bow wow and romeo should be best friends. they both rap about nothing. who cares about some damn bling bling.

ah, the joys of fame and lame-ism.

2:11 PM  

Dude I missed the Girlfriends spin off but I heard it was bad so I guess I didn't miss much.

12:01 AM  

i heard that bow wow came back at romeo.. and i was like "when wwere they beffing & why?" lol.. who cares bout them lil kids?

3:23 PM  

I also heard, that NONE of these folks you mentioned are going to give me any Loot, so looks like I gotta go out and get my own!
Dang.

4:52 PM  

Bow Wow is trying to develop a street rep cause he want to be hard so he can sell more cd's. Eddie and superhead, I thought brotherman was gay...

5:52 PM  

I'm late on both the Cassidy and the Eddie & Superhead thing! I hadn't heard about either one of those. Great quickies!

8:02 PM  

Thursdays do have a special feel to them, don't they? Hope you had a great weekend.

12:27 AM  

Bow wow and Romeo?..lol. That's too funny.

1:19 PM  

I thought JaRule was supposed to be on that show. I wondered what happened there.

Plus, Lil' Cease should have never been snitching on Lil' Kim...

4:02 PM  

A spinoff to girlfriends...dang where have I been....I'm def feeling T.I

5:24 PM  

bow wow and romeo? beefing? Man stop it!

Girlfriends is really a good show, so is half and half...the mothers on there are hilarious!

6:17 PM  

I'm glad you spelled out haaannaan for me, cause I couldn't get my southern accent right on that, now I got it, thanks...

7:45 PM  

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home