The Sarccastik Conjugate

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

i hate to hear this....

this is the shyt i'm talking 'bout...

Proof of D12 killed

back from memphis, it was really cool...passed by the FedEx forum, that's pretty huge....also passed by Beale street....i'm trying to come back for the Memphis for May....we stopped at the Peabody Place....that's a cool place.

I had a good time in memphis, everybody should check it out...i tell you something else...it's some stallions in memphis...almost got in trouble...damn my spiderman eyes. stopped in birmingham, and saw my parents...and of course li'l sarccastik stole the show, she's now telling me to sit down and read....me...her dad...she'll say..."sit down" and point to a chair or something..she's cute.

Now we are planning her 2yr old party for 22nd....the theme will be dora, and jumping mat or whatever you call it...i'm excited because we're going all out on her b'day....it's going to be all kinds of kids there...pizza, hotdogs, and everything the kids will love...i'm excited.

I'm trying to surprise the misses by taking her to see your boy, Money Mike...shh...don't tell her...

"kicked" it with the fellas this past weekend...went to a fight party, a strip club out on fulton industrial...i know what your thinking that's a long wait to see some naked gulls (girls)....then tried to hit my ol' reliable Stroker's...i was mad they wouldn't let us in at 2:45am...it doesn't close until 3am....damnit...

what are ya'll plans for the weekend....
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 1:32 PM

12 Comments:

You need to update more often! If you don't mind me saying that :-)

I'm going to Toronto and then Niagara Falls for the weekend. I am sooooo ready to go. Work sucks!

Money Mike is funny and funny looking. I hope y'all have fun!

3:04 PM  

umm this weekend is Easter weekend, I'm gonna put on fancy dress and big old hat and go to church and cook dinner for a big country man from memphis....i hope it's more exciting than it sounds

3:38 PM  

Welcome back from your trip.

I have no clue what I'm doing this weekend. It's too early in the week for me to say...but I'm sure I will have plenty of things going on....

4:00 PM  

What?! Your wife still lets you hang out with the boys?..lol

Congratulations on your daughters upcoming bday. Can't wait to hear the stories...lol.

4:59 PM  

Gotta got some fam that lives in Memphis...what it do Virgo!!!!:)

5:27 PM  

Wish Money Mike would come to Boston :(.... we get all the corny ones.....I was bout to say..you have an excuse for not BLOGGING last week...GRRRRRR.........
ANd your daughter is a Taurus like me..m.Y birhtday is next Saturday the 22nd.....so have osme cake for me too :)

8:55 AM  

Since you doing big thangs, big thangs. . .

I'm trying to hang with y'all.

I'm like trick daddy I luv the kids!

2:44 PM  

Stay my happy go lunch ass at home, a sista broke.

Thanks for stopping by.

3:47 PM  

Another dead black man. It's sad and a waste.

Dora the Explorer party! I wanna come! Lol. She is actually one of the few cartoons I could stand.

Just going to relax over the Easter weekend. Oh and try to find a place to live.

12:33 PM  

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! I hear ya on the kid B-Day party we have a big Shin-dig planned for next weekend too. This year it didn't get as out of control as last year. Don't you find yourself more excited than the child? I can give her so much more than I had and it feels great! Have a great weekend dude!

11:37 PM  

"Hold up, wait a minute, let me put some pimpin' in it!"
-Money Mike

LOL...love that litlle guy...

10:18 AM  

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Create interactive training online oldsmobile Wellbutrin and parkinson &aposs side effects Incorporate and north carolina

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home