The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, April 28, 2006

ya'll already know it's friday...

i might stop off and get me some Paul Masson...(all the alcoloholics know who paul is)...it's a beautiful day in the "A". I'm thinking about getting the misses a gift certificate for spa sydell....for her mother's day gift as a start. She get her massage she's been dying for the last 3 or 4 years. I'm sure she would like that....okay people what's going on in the world...let's find out...

Tyler perry's coming to your tv in the near future.....can't wait to see that...

This is something the fam can answer for me....it's okay if i wanna come home at 5am...not everyweekend...it just happens maybe once every 6-9 months...me and the misses was talking 'bout it and i don't see the big deal...now having said that, i did fukk one time and not call and let her know where i was and decided to come home at 5am....i got a pass cuz i don't do it much...but my 'boys (all are married)...was in a shitstorm of trouble....can you believe all of the married woman were on a damn conference call talking about our ass.....that's crazy i know...my boy midfield mark decided to sleep downstairs on the chair...he didn't even try to get upstairs on the bed...(that was funny ass hell)...and bessemer jerome got in trouble too...that was crazy...what's the big deal if i decide to do that once a year...(lawd knows i don't go out much)...

Tracks i'm diggin'....they are playing that "Tell Me When to Go" remix of E40/Kanye/Cube/Game....that shyt was hot....oh..that Field Mob w/ Ciara is blazin'....Trey Songz got arrested on the AUC campus...what the hell was he doing?....my wife laughs at me cuz i called this the "stalker anthem"...heather headley..."in my mind"....good song...but that's stalker's theme...the crazy bitch mantra....have a good weekend...
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 2:01 PM

15 Comments:

FIRST! YEAH!

I cannot believe that you went back with Paul Masson. I haven't heard that in YEARS!

Sounds like you are well on your way to making it a blockbuster night!

2:50 PM  

Ahh the Old Paul Mason - that's some nice Champipple, lol

S/O went to the BMI function and took some great pictures - I'm going to post them.

Not feeling the music you're feeling currently -

The Car Show starts this weekend! I don't have the thousand dollars for gas needed to even go see the damn thing, lol

have a good weekend!

9:18 AM  

Yup...know all about Paul...good stuff!

The spa gift certificate sounds like a great idea...I'm sure she'll love it!

As for coming home at 5AM...if y'all agree that it will be allowed a couple times a year, she knows where you are & who you are with AND you are accessible by cell phone...I think it's fine. It's really up to the individual couple.

Not familiar with most of the songs you mentioned...I'm a slave to my CDs...I'll have to try to check them out!

1:00 AM  

I love going to spas. She will enjoy that. Paul is a drink I don't know...only drink once a year to toast the New Year in...
Tyler is making more money and more money. Doing just absolutely great...don't know if I could see him without that dress on as Madea.

3:02 PM  

I wish I had my man on lock like that. Damn, I am a litle envious of your wife and your friends's wives..lol. But that's so cute..lol. If you are a good man, than you can definitely hang out with your boys..lol.

9:06 AM  

I went through a Paul Masson faze when I was 18. I was bringing big bottles of it to school..lol. I was bad as hell. Damn rap music.

9:07 AM  

I think its just respectful to call.......you are GROWN u can stay out but if the shoe was on the other foot, you'd be upset too......I woulda thought sum'n woulda happened thats all,not that u was out doing dirt.......

11:37 AM  

Would you be ok with your wife going out, not calling and coming home at 5 am? I think calling is good so she's not worried that something happened to you.

11:40 AM  

I'm lovin that Field Mob and Ciara too! ::singing: He doin a lil bit of this, he doin a lil bit of dat he always in trouble and I heeeaaard!

Now that e-40? You on your own, LOL

4:50 PM  

Well as Heather said it's all in her mind LOL...let's hope she doesn't take it else where. Spas are a great gift..I'm sure she would love it and she might let ya stay out till 5am to show her appreciation LOL

5:28 PM  

"i did fukk one time"

did u mean to say 'fukk up'?????

cuz if not them that might be a problem.

as for me.i dun care if my man comes in later.especially if its only every 6-9 months. Boy, u like a saint compared to the niggaz i been wit. LOL

enjoy yrself.

8:43 AM  

See I don't see what the big deal is. Men need their time with their boys and if occassionally that time is until 5am, what is the problem? If you trust your HUSBAND or WIFE then an ocassional late night with the boys should be acceptable, as long as there is no double standard when it is my time to hang out with my girls!

9:45 AM  

let mrs. sarccastik come home without calling at 5am. let he come in anytime after 3 and bets ya....some sorta thought is running thru your head...some sorta....

my favorite is raspberry...but the liederman's comes in diff flavors...can't drink it like it's koolaide though...$9 a bottle ain't no joke.

5:09 PM  

I'm single and 5 a.m. seems extreme to me. but what do I know. I can't even make a relationship last more than 3 months before it crashes and burns.

10:19 PM  

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home