The Sarccastik Conjugate

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Where ya at Wednesday's


Fam, what's going on...not too much, I was swamped this morning, now it looks like it calmed down a bit...(i might creep outta here early...since i was here til 7pm on Monday). Congratulations to the MIAMI HEAT!!! If it's anybody i'm happy got a ring is of course Dwayne Wade (D-wade, Flash), Gary Payton (GP, The Glove), Antoine Walker (Employee No.8), Alonzo Mourning ('Zo) and Jason Williams (J-Will, White Chocolate). I don't think it's a nickname for James Posey and Udonis Haslem yet....but of course I can't forget Shaquille O'Neal (Shaq, Diesel, The Big Aristotle, The Big Barishnikov....i can't think of any other aliases he has). Shaq is not like you used to be but it's the simple fact, you gotta respect him and put 2 people on big dude.

And I'm glad it's over, now i can got to bed at a normal time, this going to bed at 12:30am only to get up at 4:30am (gotta do my situps ya'll...it's the summer) has been killin' your boy...so i'm glad for that. I think the next thing going is the MLB playoffs....(i don't get into baseball until playoffs)...GO BRAVES!!! (Even though they've been stinkin' it up...losing 17 of the last 20 games)

Okay here's the lastest things going on with 50 Cent....(sheesh...it must not be a lot going
on)...beef w/bad boy


Snack of the Week: Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies...me and lil'sarccastik be killin'em...I can eat the whole box myself...what's your favorite snack? l

Track of the Week: Loyd featuring Tengo Redd "You"...that's not a bad track...oh snap!! i forgot did ya'll hear that new track from Lionel Richie...it's blazin..(my opinion) have a good humpday ya'll
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 2:54 PM

14 Comments:

FIRST!!

I've always wanted to do that!!!

3:40 PM  

For some reason, I'm starting to get into sports now.

I think it started with the Hurricanes thing. You know it had to be something in the air to get Black Southerners into hockey. I think Im about to get back into base/soft ball and volley ball. I was off the chain in HS. I let it go to concentrate on geeky things like books, volunteer work and gettin into college..... go figure.

And that new Lionel Richie is some str8 hotness. I might even mess around a burn ... I mean buy his CD!

3:45 PM  

Nope havent heard it.......yEAH ME TOO can finally get a good nites sleep......I wish i was down in Miami for that parade....

3:56 PM  

Those cakes are the bomb. My lil one loves 'em too. My fav snack is anything within arm's reach.

I was feelin' Lionel Richie's new song too as well as the new one from Luther called "Shine".

4:35 PM  

My favorite summer snack is Affogato~a small amount of esspresso poured over Vanilla Hagen Daz. So beyond good. Just don't give it to little Saccastic. Caffine and little kids don't mix. lol

4:39 PM  

love dwade. can't stand payton. can't wait till he retires. this year please. glad zo can finally retire too and i feel ok abt him. lmao @ snack of the week. gettin back on chewy bars (any flavor w/choc chips in it), also swiss cake rolls and fudge brownies.

4:43 PM  

Um, Oatmeal Creme Pies are the bomb. I've had one for lunch at work everyday this week!!!

5:06 PM  

I used to love oatmeal cream pies...I had way too many when I was little. But I definitely feel you on wakin up early to hit the abs up...I thought I was the only one who did that...

11:22 PM  

oh, wow, that pic of the oatmeal creme pies brought back memories. me and my sister used to tear 'em up! (along with Moon Pies. wait, maybe those are just an Oklahoma thing) sorry for digressing, but until they stopped being on sale at Kroger, my fave snack was Dove's mint cookies. ever so addictive!

12:24 AM  

Hmm oatmeal cream pies...I havent has those in awhile but I loved them. I like turtles....and any kind of soft chewy chocolate chip cookie.

1:00 PM  

damn I was going good till I saw that oatmeal stuff. AAAAGGGGH!!! *drooling*

2:56 PM  

thanks for the comment you left on my blog in late may. sorry its taken a while to get back to your blog. I'm happy that your team won. Too bad the USA didnt do too well in the world cup. [dont know if you follow futbol] nonetheless, great blog; great community you have on here :)

10:56 PM  

My favorite snack are the little strawberry candies
hat your grandma always has at her house!
Thanx for stopping by I like the male energy :)

11:42 PM  

favorite snack depends on the week :) what.. I'm a woman LOL

and that lionel richie track is hot but with Ne-Yo writing it it sounds just like one of the tracks on his album.. but either way I like it :)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home