The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, June 02, 2006

Other things I learned in school...

Often we go through remembering the most fun times in our life. For some, college can be a good thing or a bad thing. Here are just a few things I would never forget Alabama State University...boy i had some times....(I growed up in more ways than one in college)...

- When I was busted and disgusted (broke ya'll for the sarccastikly challenged..lol..) I would go into one of many buildings at do a midnight requisition (steal...like i should've done that grill...lol..but i digress) on toilet paper...i know ya'll laugh it up....but i was Hustlin' before Rick Ross....i think i only did it maybe 5 to 10 times...is that bad ya'll?

- Never mix light and dark liquor....i found that out quick my first year @state...whew!!!
- Be careful about drinking "Blue Bull"....it will definitely put u on your azz.....
- And I wasn't ashamed about hittin' a big gul (phat...big boned...whatever...BBW)...they always had money and food...
- As Kdee (former lenchmob associate w/ICE CUBE) used to say..."Ass, cash, or gas, No Free Rides"...folks just thought that the "grey ghost" was a free taxicab...hell naw shawt!!!!
- I can't eat Taco Bell or ramen noodles to this day.....i have to be in a mood for a Burger King Whopper...when they were $1...i used to rack up....
- Don't drink Cisco in the heat....or winter....aw fukk it...DON'T DRINK CISCO...it will put you on your azz...mos def....
- Last but not least....Be very, very careful about Paul Masson....whew...he will definitely kick your azz...have you drunk and passed out 12 hrs later....oh my damn!!!!

Songs this week...i'm diggin' that Gnarls Barkely "Crazy"....it's kinda hot...what are songs are your banga's? i'm a little out of the loop as far as the new hot tracks....

The memories....what have you learned either in college or life...that you (i wouldn't say ashamed of) are very careful and you've had experience with....have a good weekend my blog family....
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 3:18 PM

24 Comments:

I learned not to mix liquor the hard way. It causes a race war. Ugh!

4:54 PM  

From the bayarea...Cisco was what I grew up on...that and some Wild Irish Rose...yea, I am holding my liver in my hand as we speak...lol

Everyone is talking about Crazy....y'all crazy! I just can't...quite...get it.

5:34 PM  

cisco?!!! what?! yikes! mad all of your great memories are about drinking... hm... i think i know someone like that (in the mirror).

i've been obsessed w/burger king since high school. at least 7 years later i'm still there. in h.s. i was on the burger king diet (that's when subway jared first surfaced). i ate at least 5 whoppers a week. and lost weight. can't explain it. maybe it was being in the band.

6:16 PM  

If I smell ramen noodles I want to hurl. I canNOT stand burger king. But I had some taco bell earlier today.

10:52 PM  

i never really drank til i was sincerely tosted. i've mixed light and dark liquors before. but im thinking i never really had the problems b/c i never drank that much. i would at most have like 2.

10:54 PM  

You hit on all of the major ones! I didn't learn about combustable booze and beverages till I left Spelman and went to WVU...after that it was on! We had a bar downstairs in the student center and I learned to play quarter bounce. Made me a much more rounded person...hiccup!

2:51 AM  

aiight, let's go down a kat'z list:

never had a problem w/interracial liquor. then again, i started drinkin when i was 2. true story. i'll have to tell ya sometime

don't kno bout the bull

big gurls need luv too

dudes=cash or gas; chickadees=cash or ass.. don't want ass from no dude

taco bell, ramen noodle, and bk monster right here. i got recipes for dem noodles man. fa real

cisco=crack head drank

paul masson=been my uncle since 1991 with the '77 big body buick that still had the 8-track in it. yep i rolled til the wheels fell off

3:07 AM  

I have to agree with jamaicanqueen on the big gul thing..hey..I'm big gul. now

as for mixing...I come from the west coast..we don't drink paul but everybody I know has at least one story about the good ol' erk and jerk... it like paul masson...you'll wake up grown after drinking it...and one day I learned my lesson and became liquor proof after surving e&j...now I can mix..drink like a fish and the only thing that knocks me out is white wine...funny how that happens...

cisco..tried it when I was down south for school..reminded me of mad dog 20/20... talk about rot gut for real...and for the malt liquor 40's never had em ...but crips drunk them a lot... and yeah I go thru my taco bell, ghetto noodle spree somedays...

6:00 PM  

Never mix dark and light liquor... Wish you'd told me that BEFORE my experiment with them saki bombers. Only thing I hate other than being that messed up is being (showing ages here!): busted, disgusted, can't be trusted! LOL

8:43 PM  

Hahahahaha....the big guhls have food and money?? Hahahahaha....that's too funny. I don't mess with that drinkin stuff anymore though...I had my experience. I'm mad about the toilet paper, but you gotta do what you gotta do...shit, if the time ever arose, I would've done the same thing with no second thoughts. I'm feelin that Drive Slow Remix too...that joint is hot...you should check that out.

10:37 PM  

Uuugh...and Ramen noodles are the absolute worst!!!

10:38 PM  

I have had dark and light liquor at the same party but didn't get sick *shrug*

I'll debate that big girls always had money and food!!!! Cuz Lord knows that wasn't me! hahahaha

8:15 AM  

I can mix whtie and dark liqour u just an AMATEUR :)......

Is that why I cant eat Oodles n Noodles no mo :(

Cisco used to be my ish in the 9th grade....

8:50 AM  

Aah, Cisco.

Liquid Crack.

7:26 PM  

I know we didn't go to the same school but I learned the same lessons about dark and light liquor, ramen noodles, taco bell and Cisco ... damn.

8:31 PM  

I'm hard headed. I never learn.

12:14 AM  

Cosign on the toilet paper capers. Georgetown financed many a visit to the bathroom.

I learned that...

Mad Dog 20/20 is the debil.

Boones Farm Strawberry Hill is your friend.

Flirting with the male cafeteria workers gets you extra food.

The best house parties ever were in college.

Stuff you did the first week of your freshman year in 1990 will follow you to this day. LOL

12:13 AM  

Strangely enuff, Arbour Mist will mess me up. I don't mean drunk. The stuff just doesn't sit right on my stomach.

The same thing folk have said about Cisco, I've heard about Wild Irish Rose. Which is why I wont drink either.

6:49 AM  

Gettin a flat tire in Bmore can lead to lots of future laughs.

You can not live on chicken nuggets

I still can't drink as much Barcardi as I use to.

151 is noooo JOKE!!!

The best parties always happen freshmen year

That SIGMA juice is serious!!!!

5:18 PM  

"And I wasn't ashamed about hittin' a big gul (phat...big boned...whatever...BBW)...they always had money and food..."

I hate when dudes make statements like this. That's some boooshit. So does being skinny automatically qualify you for being broke and having no dick (which is usually the case for most dudes who say this). Just curious...

10:25 AM  

I am loving that Gnarls Barkely song as well. Can't get enough of it. It's definitely a boogie song.

10:33 AM  

Gin'll make you sin but MD 20/20 will put hair on your chest!

2:22 PM  

I couldn't help but laugh again at this shit, cause I just had some 20/20 two days ago... peach. likyalips tasty stuff, i tell ya ha ha ha

4:06 PM  

Gnarls Barkely is my myspace friend. :)

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home