The Sarccastik Conjugate

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Quick Points today...

1st point
Okay, there is just a few things I want to talk about today,Ya'll seen this commercial about this (i don't know what to call it) but it's called KFC Famous bowls or some shyt like that....My question to ya'll is, Are you telling me there was nobody black on the product design team and said, "Aww hell naw, Who ya'll thank gon' (gonna) eat that bullshyt?"...nobody said anything why do they think this is a good idea....Why would anybody want to eat corn, mashed potatoes w/gravy and cheese in one bowl...that's too much going on for me...

Okay now to my 2nd point, let's just say that you are the GM of the Cincinnati Bengals....Chris Henry, one of your backup athletes, have been arrested a couple of times since December, here are some of his charges:

- On June 4, he was stopped and charged with speeding and drunken driving on Interstate 275 in Clermont County. He registered a 0.092 on a breath test, above the legal limit of 0.08. He was traveling 82 miles per hour in a 65 mph zone.

- In January he was charged with carrying a concealed weapon after pulling a pistol on a group of people in Or- lando, Fla. He pleaded not guilty to the charge, and faces an Aug. 21 court date.

- In December 2005, he was arrested on marijuana charges in Kentucky. He avoided jail time by pleading guilty and agreeing to enter a drug rehabilitation program.

- On April 30, he purchased alcohol with three minors in his vehicle. One girl was 18, the other two people in the car were both girls aged 16 and 15 - their names were withheld. (Allegedly)

Would he stay with your team or would he go? My vote...he's gone...(another guy messing up an opportunity in the NFL)...but what's your vote?
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 8:49 AM

20 Comments:

First!

I wouldn't eat that KFC mess either, but I hear other black folk say it's pretty good. They probably mush all that stuff together on plates anyway.

9:23 AM  

I was lookin at that mess like who in they right mind gone eat that shit, cheese and gravy over some sweet corn, mashed potatoes, and chicken, that commercial makes me lose my appetite....

I was thinkin what Chele was thinking, whoever eat that mix all they food together anyway...

9:48 AM  

I'll tell the truth....with the exception of the cheese that joint doesn't look too bad. Come on....you know if you had some fried chicken, mashed taters and gravy, and some corn on a plate you'd be mixing it up while eating it anyway.

I think it was somebody black that came up with it! Sounds like something we'd do.

9:56 AM  

Thanks for swinging through and adding your 2 cents :-)

10:09 AM  

i saw that commercial a couple of weeks back and thought to myself "that's the nastiest looking ish EVAR. might as well throw some green peas, pork rinds, and chocolate syrup together too. where do they get these crazy combinations from???

and kid would be GONE. G.O.N.E.

especially when he ain't even a starter. wasn't that the kid who used to play for the titans? i remember him cuz he SUCKED.

10:46 AM  

U getting the fawk up outta here.......

11:04 AM  

Haven't seen the commercial.
re athlete
he obviously has a second job I don't know about. Maybe he should concentrate on that.

11:52 AM  

That KFC thing is the worst idea. It does sound like something an ignorant negro thought of though. Or some white person who saw an ignorant negro eating it decided to use it. My point is...an ignorant negro was involved either intentionally or unintentionally.

And as far as ol boy...I don't follow the Bengals, but dude would be gone in a hot minute. I don't get these people who get all this money and constantly f it up. What's good? I guess money does indeed corrupt...

12:18 PM  

yea..the cheese got me too... gravy and cheese?

12:30 PM  

On the for real for real, my co-workers (white of course) were making a big ado about the bowl. They were so excited..lol. The corn fucks it up..lol.

Oh and forgot that you were finnicky about your food touching and stuff like that..lol.

12:47 PM  

Firstly, anything at KFC needs to be cut, that shit is gross.

Secondly, Chris Henry probably isn't much different than any other pro player. His dumb ass just keeps getting caught.

12:49 PM  

Every time I see that darn KFC commercial I think the same thing. Hot mess!!

2:36 PM  

Ilk, the 1st time I saw that commercial my stomach turned. Anyway, that ball playa would be out on the skreets!!! What a dumb ass!

3:27 PM  

You changed your page...I like. That commerical is insane....that ball playa wouldn't be on my team or he would ridin the sidewalk lol

4:05 PM  

ahhhh helll nah I would kick that guy off the team. Da hell clearly he's a criminal.

As for that KFC shyt that's just a heart attack waiting to happen.

9:41 PM  

yeah the chicken bowl..crazy bastards, me and my sis was talking about that, like how gross..that's one of those meals that you eat when your hungry and it taste good..but any other day..you'll ask yourself what the ish are you eating....that's just nasty. And for Chris Henry, he's young and dumb..I'd let him go...we use to joke cause the broncos had a football player who grew up in colorado playing on their team so he knew all the hood thugs...sad cause he chose cripping over football..was always doing dumb ish..damn fool...lol I guess different strokes...*we all know the rest*

1:13 AM  

chris henry ? he's no j.r. rider...he still has a way to go.

4:25 PM  

*lol*@ Charles

1:34 PM  

I was laughing about the KFC bowls. Haven't seen them, but you made me remember Arsenio Hall's joke about the McRibs from way back: "Who they for? The McNegro?" LOL

2:16 PM  

oh he got ta go. that kfc mess looks bout nasty as hell. and how bout all the people at work who tried it (and loved it) were white. so there it is.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home