The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday B4 the 4th...

What's goings on fam? Same ol' stuff going here. Okay, i found out that the guy that gave me a test (that was supposed to be a 2nd interview....let him tell it) called me on yesterday to meet w/his boss. So it sounds promising ya'll.....thanks again for the blog love and support. so i'm excited about that....it's friday ya'll (half of ya'll didn't show up for work...(that shows how crazy i am for being here...it's gonna be like a deadtown here at work).....okay let's scroll throw my favorite game on fridays....WHY DA' HELL....(i need like a gameshow soundtrack....):

WHY DA'HELL.....is there a big hoopla about this star jones vs. barbara walters...i didn't pay it no mind until yesterday when she was on the steve harvey show. okay, let's have some fun...who would you like to see in her place? My vote's are Monique or Kim Whitley...Monique would turn it out..(them white folks be scarred to say something wrong to her)....and Kim (her crazy azz will crack on you all night long....i know they don't want her...i always thought she was an attractive sista) but who are your votes?

WHY DA'HELL......they letting your girl Kimberly "Lil'Kim" Jones out...Queen Bee will be out on Monday b4 the 4th....how 'bout that....expect lil'kim to be on remixes everywhere....(the streets luv kim...the no-snitch campaign will carry her thru....that's my girl ya'll b4 the plastic surgery)

WHY DA'HELL.....Busta Rhymes beefin' w/his baby momma...it sounds like some craziness goings on....

Favorite track of the week: Number One by Pharrell ft/Kanye West....it's hot...it's a banga!!!! i know u heard this track missy aka newbooty aka negropino...(u got more aliases ....it's hard to keep up..lol...are you wanted by the blogfederallies...lol..)

EVERYBODY HAVE A SAFE, HAPPY AND ENJOYABLE 4TH!!!!! And like Star Jones on the View...I'M GONE!!!!!
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 7:33 AM

17 Comments:

Naw...your not the only one at work today...I'm here for a half of day then I am "gone" until next Wednesday... damn, I should have found somewhere to go.

Happy 4th..

9:27 AM  

The way I see it, Kim was convicted of the same thing as Martha Stewart. Martha gets 5 months, Kim gets 13. Let that chile go home.

9:42 AM  

I'm feelin that Number One joint too!! I posted the vid on my blog a min ago though. Yeah...Kim's gonna pop up everywhere on all sorts of mix tapes and remixes. Matter of fact...you might even see her on the Game's new joint that comes out later this year Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin. I wouldn't be surprised at all...

Happy Weekend before the 4th too mayne.

10:32 AM  

I would like to see an intelligent young black woman take over from Star.

I can't believe the Busta drama. He must be feeling punked. His wife left him for a woman. Damn.

I heard that track Number One awhile ago, but I wasn't feeling it. I'll give it another listen.

10:52 AM  

LMAO @ remixes everywhere! God help us!!!!

10:55 AM  

AW i feel so special he shouted me out....I heard that song.......not feeling it as of yet.....im still on MR MEE TOO :)

11:43 AM  

LOL...glad to hear you heard back, that does sound promising. I was watching that whole thing Barbara said on the view the next day she straight up played Star, talking about she knew when the day before Barbara and all of them were like this is such a shock..yea, yea that just goes to show you how two faced people can be. I'd go for Monique just cause I know them folks would be scared of her LOL...congrats to Lil Kim you know she bout to blow up LOL, and Busta might be on his feelings cause his baby momma now has a baby momma....and for another Star Jones quote...I'm taking time to enjoy the view this weekend....especially since I won't have to be back to work till wed....have a good one!!!!

12:38 PM  

You know I used to luv me some Busta. A few years ago I would have signed up to be his babymoma... but if messin with him gets pregnant 3 times before you begin realize you you hate dick, then that ain't what i need.

I really wish Kim would stop altering her body. She was cute before went and got all butchered up. Her and Vivica need to chill on that.

Now you aughta know better they are not gonna put Monique or Kim Whitley's hood asses on the view. They need a white friendly black woman on there. Hmmm... Tyra Banks maybe? Queen Latifah maybe? She did have a Riki Lake type show a few years back.

Good luck on the job! At least you wont have to move for yours!

12:47 PM  

I don't watch the view so I could care less

Lil kim bout to BLOW UP!

You like that Pharell/Kanye track? I was expecting more from them 2....it was a disappointment IMO

4:27 PM  

I like Pharrell... and the song is pretty catchy.
I still can't stand Kanye. Damn him!!!

I don't know about the whole Star Jones thing either. I think she looked better when she was big.

10:02 PM  

Lil' Kim will greatly benfit from going to "so called prison". She probably wrote mega songs and a book on her life there.....more money, more money...
Have a great holiday weekend...

10:48 PM  

Monique would the the best replacement but I doubt ABC would let someone that wild come up on their show shocking the world. I read that Brandy is filling in for Star a few days next week.

And unless Lil' Kim was getting some dick from the correction officers at jail, I bet she is gonna go on a wild fucking and sucking rampage when she gets out of the gate!! Ya'll know she's a sex addict and jail was probably a real frustrating situation!

5:17 PM  

i think Lloyd is 19 or 20.

if they do replace Star it'd probably be with someone soft-spoken or passive so there's no more drama. but that'd be no fun at all so i think she should be replaced by someone similar. mo'nique and kim whitley are good nominees.

1:08 PM  

Don't worry, you weren't the only one at work on Friday. I was there Friday and will be back there on Monday as well. No long weekend here.

2:41 PM  

Umm I just wanna know why none of Busta's kids got good Christian names, or some nice African or Muslim names for that matter. Why do black folks continue to make up names that they think sound good for their kids??

How da hell Trillian supposed to get a real job?

7:16 PM  

Kim's plastic surgery made her look ridiculous. She used to be cute, now she looks like a cartoon.

2:14 AM  

Hello, Neat post. There's a problem [url=http://www.pascherlongchampsac.eu/sac-hobo-longchamp-pas-cher-c-7.html]Sac Hobo Longchamp Pas Cher[/url] along with your web site in web explorer, would test this?? Sac Longchamp Pliage Fraise [url=http://www.pascherlongchampsac.eu/sac-longchamp-pliage-carreaux-c-11.html]Sac Longchamp Pliage Carreaux[/url] , IE still is the marketplace leader and a huge component of people will miss your great writing because of this problem.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home