The Sarccastik Conjugate

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Updates...

First 30 mins....what da hell was busta rhymes doing?...they went to break on his azz though hella funny!!!!

janet looks good...whatever she did...i was like damn!!!!!

stay tuned....

okay now that it's over....let's break down the good, the bad, and the show-stoppa's (showstoppers)...

The Good - To see Prince on tv is a good show more than anything...the tribute to Chaka was nice...wifey and lil'sarccastik was singin' "I'm Every Woman"...we had a good time...that was funny lookin' at my 2yr old trying to sing...Jamie and Fantasia was pretty decent, Nick Cannon and Katt Williams skit was funny....what did i miss ya'll? Oh yeah, after Puffy's mic eventually worked Yung Joc did pretty good reppin' the "A"...

The Bad - Okay i'm a fan of Damon Wayans on movies...stand-up NO!!...he killed the vibe in the first 10mins..i'm like aw hell naw!!! Okay back to Busta Rhymes (more on him later)...what was he trying to do...he came up and dappin' (shakin' hands) w/The Good Times crew...they shut him down, went straight to break, that was funny....

The Show-stoppa's - (1)Now damn, i rarely give props to who dresses nice on award shows (i'm lying...who can forget Jennifer Lopez and Toni Braxton gear) but Janet shut that bitch down!!!! I was like DAAAAAMMMNNNNNNN (looking like Craig and Smokey off Friday).....she looked good, and it blows my mind that she's with JD (Jermain Dupri) has anybody seen him...i was working @The Gap in Lenox in '99...i saw him i'm like that's JD...dude probably is about 5'5"...is that right...whatever he short as hell...(rumor has it that he like's things entering ANUSVILLE, USA)....for the people that's slow...(he likes things entering the exit region)...(that's a rumor...or is it?hmmm)

(2) - Busta Rhymes collaboration w/ Missy, Mary J.(like her part..that's ol'skool What's the 411?), Banks, Papoose (never heard of him b4)DMX (no-show),Rah-digga (that's my girl) and then Em shut it down...the sarccastik crib was rockin' off that track....i told wifey it was hot beforehand...she's a fan of it now....

What else did i miss fam? my interview is today...trying to think of an excuse to leave from 11:30-1pm...do ya'll have any?
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 8:35 PM

15 Comments:

Ok what's up with Tasia and Jamie...they looked a bit smitten after the kiss.

The Good ~ the Chaka/Prince/India/Stevie/Yolanda set; Chris Brown ~ the performance as well as both his speeches...that was cool that he brought Ne-yo up there.

The bad ~ the corny jokes ~ Puffy's tight pants and his boy lip synching the rap what the heck was that all about?!?!?!?!?

The ugly ~ Keyshia Cole was that a dog howling or what??? she sounded AWEFUL

9:20 AM  

excuse for leaving work ~ Doctor's appointment

9:21 AM  

Being that I am a supervisor, I have heard them all. It doesn't matter what you tell them, we don't believe you anyway...we just go along with it...

10:02 AM  

Quit playin, you know DMX is strung out somewhere. He really aint finnah show up to many things.

Why did Jamie and Fantasia kiss? I bet thery are gonna be the new Wanya (Boyz II Men) and Brandy.

I didn't see the show. I was at work.

Good luck on the interview tip. The line you have now for skipping work sounds okay. I can't help you there.

10:09 AM  

Um.

Janet did flip it.


I did not see the show. I saw her in her "red dress".

Excuses. Lemmme thing

Doctors appointment?

Feeling sick!!?!?!?!

Oh. Um. Best wishes with the innerview.

10:42 AM  

good luck w/ the interview.. you could say you're not feeling well & leave for the rest of the day...

what about jay-z & beyonce (didnt see it) but i heard it was nice?

11:40 AM  

i haven't heard the entire Nelly Furtado cd yet but i really like "promiscuous" feat. tim and "showtime" and "say it right" so i'm pretty sure the rest of the album is going to be great, i think i'm going to actually buy this cd.

and i too thought Damon Wayans was a little off; poor thing.

12:03 PM  

Thank goodness you didn't do 15 paragraphs about the BET awards *no offense to the folk who did, but come ON yall*

Good luck on the interview!

Illness always works unless you use it all the time....

12:52 PM  

Man, I missed this...what was this?

1:54 PM  

@ Buck: The BET Awards.

I thought the show was good. I think Damon was drinking back stage ... he was straight corny.

Why did Jaime have to stick his tongue down Fantasia's throat?

Janet really did look good. I didn't realize that was Busta who came on the stage. I thought it was someone accepting Missy's award since she wasn't there at first. Who knows?

The Busta collab was off the hook!

The tribute to Chaka Khan was wonderful and I was singing "I'm Every Woman" in my living room too.

Did you catch how Kirk Franklin thanked God "Not through his words but for how he lives his life".

2:22 PM  

I missed the show. Please email me when you find out if there will be a repeat performance??? pppplllease :)

2:43 PM  

NO cable...but ill catch it before the summer is over....

ANd i would like to see a picture of Janet havent seen one thus far...if anybody has one send it to my email please and thank you

4:11 PM  

I like the way you always give props to stuff in the ATL - now my Good/Bad/Ugly

Good - Beyonce (though I might wanna discuss is this what her parents were really grooming her for - I thought it was about being classy -we got Foxxy nem to get that gut bucket - but I digress)

Bad - The Rap performances - for some reason they never damn come across right

Ugly - Monique's dress, Damon Wayans - next year let Kat Williams host

4:44 PM  

lmao.. lawd.. read my recap LOL u missed a lot of them hot ass messes.. I'm real mad u thought Jaime and Fantasia was aight doe.. *yuck*

5:11 PM  

Ok I need to see a pic of Janet. I didn't watch the show. Meant to...just slipped my mind as usual. I'll catch one of the reruns but before then I have GOT to see Janet!!

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home