The Sarccastik Conjugate

Monday, July 10, 2006

Catchin' up ya'll

Sorry, my blog fam, i would've already done a posting but you know when your out a week it's all about catchin up with what kind of shyt's been goings on....anyway this weekend was interesting to say the least...it started off bad for me...I mistakenly closed the back door on lil'sarccastik thumb...so i'm still really getting over that...she's okay, her thumb is not broken, i think i might be a permanent mark but it's not as bad as we thought it was......my lil' girl's a trooper...she screamed about 10mins....then she was okay. What's funny was later on she was telling me, "Daddy u gotta be careful"....like i said i'm just getting over that...but she's okay now. Then later that afternoon, she decided to paint her toes her wifey's toenail polish...she did the first one, not bad for a 2yr old...then decided to turn the whole thing upside down.....all i heard was wifey make a loud GASP!!!...i'm like what the hell...a nice lil' red number 8 style on the carpet...we got some of it up but hey....we couldn't get too mad, we was actually laughing about it, but of course we had to turn on the stern face..."Lil'sarccastik do not play with toenail polish"...we're still chucklin' about that now.

But what i really wanted to post was about Nicknames. Often in life, we meet some interesting characters and their nicknames.....i'm going to start it off...and tell u the nicknames of some of my homeboys from college, from the neighborhood and wherever...(I'm not making these names up):

Tot
SweetMain
(Sweet)
Neek Nasty

Doo-Doo

Daddy Black

Action

'Shroom

Black
(i know about 7 Blacks)
Face
'Pac

Jr
(We all know about 5 Jr's.)
Bone

Termite

Stuff
(she introduce herself as that...what can i say)
Tiger

Turtle

Peppa
(like Pepper)

All the names in bold are actually nicknames of some of my peoples....crazy as they sound, they use that as their tags....What are the crazy nicknames you've heard? Have a good'one...

P.S. The company called me and i will receive an offer letter in the mail tomorrow....thanks for all u guys support....i wanna tell these folks today, "I'm Rich...Beeyotch!!!!" and i'm gone...
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 2:01 PM

24 Comments:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AND ERRR U GOTTA BE CAREFUL LOL that's funny :)

DEAD at the red nail polish.. mommy shoulda known u add plastic underneath first!!! LOL *can u tell I been there*.. :) good thing for hardwood floors :) LOL

funny nicknames.. shyt LOL here u go
these are all dudes

Fatts
Head
Seuss
Smoke
Dub
Loco
don't know too many chicks wit funny nicknames

2:49 PM  

Congratulations on the offer. That's great news.

Nicknames:

Juice butt (that's a guy)
Face
Black
Gator

3:42 PM  

Congratulations Sarcastik!!

...movin' on up...

4:43 PM  

Hey just popped in to say hi but your post was great! Poor baby Yeah daddy be more careful! You couldn't get mad about the carpet after you tried to take her finger off!

I knew a Termit!! ummmmmm-mmm memories!! oh snap I'm married now anyway...

also

Boogger <--his mamma gave him that
Bug
Lil Bug
Puddin
Boots <--yup my college dorm neighbor called herself boots (the early 90's) and had a sign on the door that said "Boot" Every man that came up in the dorm wanted to meet Boots. She lived up to her name.

1:14 AM  

Poor baby;s thumb! I'm glad she is better. No you couldn't be mad about the polish. Black man moving on up...now that what's REALLY good! Nickanmes. I know some crazy ones but the two that get me are.

Manman...Is a woman
Big Liz..Is a dude, full name Elizabeth( named by his mother after 9 boys) Nobody ever bothered Liz though. Did I mention his 8 bigger brothers?

1:52 AM  

me and two of my girls were kaleshykqwan (ka-la-sha-kwan), lafebreeeziah, and brocccaleigha. we decided there were enuf tow up names we should add those to it. so mad at stuff!! that's so odd... i guess after the above i should be quiet huh?

2:45 AM  

CONGRATS!!!!

You know Lil sar is not finish "redecorating" so yall better buy some Mr. Clean now! LOL

8:49 AM  

Congrats on the new job...

10:18 AM  

Congrats!!!!!!

TyTY
Ugie(Oogie)
Bone
TRACK
HOBB
TRIP
THUN THUN(THun DUN)
PEE(but dudes name was DOnald)
so that in itself was weird
SKEET
RITZ(white friend)

11:18 AM  

CONGRATS!!!!!

Awww well at least she's a trooper...it's funny when lil kids tell you to be careful.

You saying all the names in bold are actually nicknames of some of your people...like some of them are not in bold LOL

12:37 PM  

forget nicknames I've heard, how about nicknames I have:

Mike-Mike
Raven
Mizec
Tony
The Exception
Yogi

On top of that, I have a cousins nicknamed "Pig", "Slim Goodie", "Worsum" and "Tee-tee"

9:32 PM  

congrats and "let me hold something?" :) j/k but make sure u don't hear that too often. Abt lil miss..today its fingernail polish just wait til she discovers eyeshadow & blush or maybe thats just a problem my niece had. Nicknames....disco, moody, cookie (which are all guys) and "church shoe" is a name given to someone whether they wanted it or not.

1:14 AM  

Awww...lil' sarcastik will be alright. Kids are tough. Nail polish is a bitch to get off.

2:47 PM  

It always surprises me that kids are so resiliant.

3:20 PM  

OMG, those nicknames are hilarious. Glad to hear your daughter is ok

3:30 PM  

Now "Doo-Doo" can really upgrade his/her name now... lol

4:31 PM  

First...congrats on the offer letter...that's awesome news!

Second, when I was in 2nd grade my father mistakenly slammed my thumb in the car door. My finger turned black and blue, the nail fell off...but mine wasn't broken either...thankfully. My father felt AWFUL...he was so cute...trying to convince me to let him take me to the hospital for X-Rays...frantically trying to explain what an X-Ray was. Glad to know that Lil' is okay...and you too :o)

Now for some nicknames:

1. Spooky
2. Pooka
3. Veal
4. Muk
5. Spody
6. Doobie

These are all real people in my life too...go figure! LOL

4:41 PM  

Congrats!!!!!!

I know you were excited when you heard the news! Cause i sure was when I got mines!!!!

6:02 PM  

Congrats! And I say go on and do the Dave Chappelle impersonation lol

6:14 PM  

LOL @ the baby, don't make her have to yell at you!

Nicknames, you know how our people are? I thought I was the only one that knew a Turtle. Here's a nickname for you, Willie. Seems normal right? No how 'bout that boys real name was Jeff and the only reason they called him Willie was because his last name was Mays.

10:01 PM  

aww! poor lil' mama! ouch!

congrats on the new gig!

8:23 AM  

My cousin has a friend called "Booty Wayne" and there was this kid from school called "Hooney Whiteneck."

10:55 AM  

Childhood nicknames I have heard or know:

Bimpy
MooMoo
Totsie
Shaky
BoomBoom

LOL craziness! Someo of these fools are grown and still go by those names!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS on the new job

1:21 PM  

MUCH LOVE ON THE NEW JOB. . .

I have been following this and I'm glad to hear you're outti.

That means that we won't hear from you as much, but considering the circumstances, that is a good THANG. . .

One again, Big UPS on the new job.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home