The Sarccastik Conjugate

Monday, July 24, 2006

My weekend...


Okay first off....the weekend...i didn't do a DAMN THING!!!!! And if felt GRRRREATTT!!!! we
was chillin' like a villain (i'm going ol'skool on my slangs this week..lol...) We just spent a lot family time together, lil'sarccastik continues to amaze us with her knowledge of things....she can count up to 20 by herself...with no help....that girl...(i'm a proud daddy ya'll).....I need to find out if she likes any sports....tennis, golf somthing...i need to start right now!!!!

Okay the Mojitos...we (hmm how should i say)....they were DAMN GOOD!!!!! if i say so myself....i know i got drunk off them....a couple of people at the scrapbooking party enjoyed it
themself....saying things like, "Umm...Sarccastik this glass looks a little bare...."..i had to laugh it
up...they enjoyed it...wifey did too.

I also made some lemon zest fries...it was perfect, at first wifey (who is my biggest critic and my
taster) was like "Okay...let's see what you're raving about on the fries....(gave her one)...hmm,
how much is left". So she enjoyed that one...okay i'll tell you what i failed at...Bayou Broccoli, the
appetizer that you can get from Copeland's ....if you've never had it, you're missing a treat!!! I
had it perfect down to a tee!!! I think my problem was they fry it somekind of way....mine was too greasy, i had the shape, texture and the presentation looking good...but alas...it was too
greasy...even lil'sarccastik got one look at my bayou broccoli and was like "NoThanks!!!"...couldn't get mad at her...but i tried...this week...Chicken Primavera!!!! how was ya'll
weekend?
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 1:46 PM

4 Comments:

u make married life seem so simple..but I know once i get it..imma be like that damn Sarcastik LIED to me.......a scrapbooking party? aint too many men was at taht was they? that so sweet of you though..and i dont think i ever had a mojito.......but imma do my best to stray away from teh usual Long Islands and test one of them babies out

1:00 PM  

Ain't that cute you making mojitos at the party and entertaining guest....let's hope that when I settle down the hubby will do that LOL...

Glad you had a nice weekend...I chilled out, saw busta and that's about it :)

I had the bomb chicken primevera last week emmm emme emm ok let me get off the fat girl moment lol

3:56 PM  

...WHEW...SO glad you did good on those mojitos...would have been a chame had you messed up the rum and sugar drink.

...and you cook too....

this can't be right...
your entertaining, mkaing drinks for scrapbook parties, cooking dinner AND from recipes!

*shaking my head* your a good man, husband and daddy....
*still scratching my head"
LOL

6:48 PM  

sounds like a great old time!!!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home