The Sarccastik Conjugate

Monday, August 07, 2006

1st Day on the job


Okay, ya'll thanks for the encouragement....my first day at the job wasn't so bad. I woke up this morning around 5am...still getting used to the commute, did my situps and weights....helped lil'sarccastik get ready for the day...made up the bed....and i was chillin' after that....I already ironed my clothes the night before. I left the house 'round 7:15am....i got to work 'round 7:50...(i had to stop for gas)...Like this morning...i'm blogging...it's 5:53am, i'm 'bout to do Gilad's workout at 6am, fix me a smoothie, I might leave home this morning about 7:15am (sorry i mean this is really great!!!!) okay what's going on this week? In the Sarccastik Weekly:

Wendy Williams got a movie coming it ya'll....i might actually check that out....more like renting it on DVD...i don't know if i'll spend $20 to see her...

Cassie causing controversey with her video....i don't know if it reminds me of "Pleasure Principal"...but...i guess i haven't got into Cassie....but that "Pleasure Principal"...it's still hot to me....

This whole MTV dogs thing...i haven't got into...it looks dumb, but hey...a lot of this crap on TV looks dumb to me....has anyone seen this?

Remind me what's the big deal about this Christinia Milian?....She got a song...they given a lot of airplay down herre (here) for some reason.....do ya'll like the song?

First day wasn't so bad....what i love it took me 35 mins to get home ....traffic....I'll see ya'll later...i got to get ready for work!!!!! Have fun.....
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 6:06 PM

13 Comments:

about the mtv dogs- a lot of women have let themselves become negative images by shaking their asses all in videos. It's one or the other bitches. Why get mad now? Cause unfortunately that persona is here to stay. And that flavor of love shit is nauseating as well.

7:59 AM  

I'm glad you enjoyed your first day!

Is it me, or was someone excited to get to work. That's okay, give it a couple of months....

9:27 AM  

No, it didn't.

Glad you like that commute.

9:33 AM  

That's what's up...iron your clothes and lay'em out 1st day of school style. lol

I'm actually listening to The "Queen of all media" on the Stern show (Sirius) today...it's a replay.

Cassie should go away.

I don't know anything about the MTV dogs thing and I refuse to click to find out.

The deal about Milian is she is HOT! pound for pound it might not get too much better in the B list singers that act sometime category...she's looks riiight.

Stop by the site, you're a couple of posts in the hole.

and where are you on the messageboard!?

The Blog
The Messageboard

e.

9:58 AM  

you have to get up before 6 am? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!?!

i'd be fired within the first week, so you get props for that alone. glad the first day went well for ya.

10:07 AM  

Yes, I remember the jitters of starting that new job.

But I would love to see your attitude after your first 90 days...

10:24 AM  

you are probably one of the handful of "mid income" (not alpharetta cheddar) folks that have a 15 minute commute...I'm jealous. *smile* That is all good man...happy for you!

11:47 AM  

Glad you're enjoying the new gig.

WW is a waste of skin. I wouldn't go to the theater or rent a DVD to see her.

2:19 PM  

It's always good to be prepared,Congrats on the new job.Smoothies for breakfastI do the same thing it gives me a lot of energy.BTW Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

4:05 PM  

What is it about Wendy that someone thinks will go to the movies to see her? Your travel for your job sounds great.

1:09 AM  

I'd love to have a good commute...it usually takes me about an hour and some change...fuken Chicago traffic...

10:25 AM  

Wendy might wanna watch her back. I saw a YOU TUBE video of Method Man going the fuck off about her in an interview because she revealed that his wife is sick with cancer. He went O-F-F. Lit her up like a Christmas tree in Times Square!


Hope your new job works out!!!!!! Even if it is too damn early!

:-)

7:13 PM  

I'm like you , I think a lot of stuff on tv is crap. and good to hear the job is going great... I'm also digging the constant name change refering to your blog as George Jefferson and Fred Sanford...who's next?

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home