The Sarccastik Conjugate

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm out this bitch!!!!!


What's good fam?!!! Today was the last day....no more driving to 1hr 15mins to and from work. No more dealing with those crazy ass folks....boy i'm glad of that i tell you.....Yesterday, I was surfing...(like i do anyother time) around just looking for shyt for no reason......I had 2 tickets that had my name to finish.....oh fukkin' well....they just sitting there..i really can give a damn about them. I am really excited about my new job......20 mins from the house that is great. Some of my old coworkers are content with driving 2hr to work and 2hrs 30mins to home. That is crazy.....how are you content with that....."Flexibility" is what i hear so much....whatever!!! I can't be okay with just leaving around 2pm because of my daughter's dance recital only to drive the next day a total of 4.5hrs to and from work. I can't understand that....now since gas is $3 a gallon (and steadily rising) you have to factor in gas as a monthly budget.....damn...your making life decisions at QT or Shell.."will i have enough money for my mortgage"....gas is something else nowadays. But I tell you this...if i see another damn SUV tell a clerk "$5 on pump10"....i might have to say something to that person....(that ain't none of my damn business)...lol..anyway, i brought lil'sarccastik up to my job to drop of the laptop, amex card, at&t card, and badges...that was a great feeling and then i get my "current" check....oh boy!!!!!

Today's news...

Georgia Tech graduates more black engineers at the master's degree level.....it's small news but i know wifey loves to hear that...(since it's her alma mater)

The Game is finally off G-Unit Records....thank ya lord.....i got so tired of 50 and game beefin' for no damn reason.....sound like they were in the 10th grade all the BS they talkin'...(get the damn money!!!!)

Hottest tracks....i "cop'd" that Corrine Bailey-Rae...it sounds good...i'm trying to get that Gnarls Barkley (i'm not paying over$10 for the CD...someplace still sell it for $7.99)...that girl Cassie....(um..how should i say this...) sounds boring...it's no excitement in the song....so bad puffy remixed it and damn near talked thru the whole song...w/Young joc...it's okay not really impressive.....i'm digging that lil'ugly dude....stingy, oh shit...chingy...w/tyrese...it's growing on me.... Today, lil'sarccastik is on the bed sleep...we're going to pick up wifey for lunch and have a good time.....have a good hump day YOU SUCKAS!!!!! (sorry, i had to rub it in...)
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 10:28 AM

14 Comments:

I know you told me...I just have a bad memory...but how much time between the old and the new? A week?

Have fun with baby-girl. I know your gonna have dinner done for wifey every day that your off, huh?

HA!

11:12 AM  

Congrats on the new job. I'd take a 20 minute commute any day over getting up at the crack of dawn to make it to work on time, I never understood the people at work who enjoys getting up at 4 am to make it to work by 7 am...Then again I laugh, that "White Flight" sh*t is coming back to bite White people in the ass...I heart it

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. I did have to let my friends know I didn't appreciate the wait especially since my bed was looking very tempting...

I def. will be coming back

12:21 PM  

good luck on your new job!

12:25 PM  

New Job! Good business...enjoy
The key to happiness is enjoying what you do for a living....those that don't agree are rich, unhappy, or jobless lol

The game went from Dr. Dre to Cool and Dre'
...I think I'm cool on all of it.

You listed to Cassie, Joc, Chingy, and Tyrese?? You lose a bet? I would've taken the physical challenge!

Thanks for the love on the spot...I added a forum on the board to discuss the blogs now too.

Hit me back.
The Blog
The Message Board

e.

1:02 PM  

Congrats on the new gig!!! Thanks for stopping by my spot.

That song is Tyrese and Chingy? I knew Chingy was rapping but I didn't know it was Tyrese singing...I like that song, gotta download it now. As for anything Puffy touches...HATED IT!!!! That poor little girl gone have one album and we ain't never hearing from her again LOL!!

1:06 PM  

congrats on the new plantation position!

funny how gt has graduated so many black engineers at the masters level but don't want to hire any of 'em on campus. if i see a black engineer (and in particular, a black MALE engineer) in my lab, i'm gonna faint. i haven't seen a brotha around these parts since..well, ever.

4:51 PM  

Congrats on the new job!!!!
Nothing like being the new rookie on the block...

9:10 PM  

congrats on the new gig..change is good, especially when it's embraced and appreciated!

1:36 AM  

You know, its sad but you're right. You do make life decisions at the pump. I couldn't go out for 75cent drinks last night cause I gotta go to work today ($5 cover)! Thas crazy!

Good to hear the news about GaTech!

I wish I would give supahead some money....

8:31 AM  

yo... that Gnarls Biggie is kinda hot, don't zzz...zzz on it

10:38 AM  

I like Cassie and her new song....Im digging Young JOc his whole CD is hot......Good luck with your new job does that mean u can't blog anymore or at least for a while

11:27 AM  

So which one are you George Jefferson or Sanford and Son LOL....aww you worked her hard taking her to work with you. My commute isn't too bad at work it's about an hour but I ride the metro and the bus so I can only imagine what I would spend in gas especially since DC is INSANE!!!!

6:18 PM  

Sarccastik-
Congrats on the new job, I feel you on the gas, I have a small Jeep Liberty and it takes over $50 to fill up! Only reason I save is because I work from home. The days of turning my husband down when he offers to fill up the tank are OVER!!

Anyways, thanks for your vote, I truly appreciate it.

6:44 PM  

congrats!

Man a couple years ago there was this dude on my team that got fired. Like a few months later we realized he had like 20 tickets that were sent to him from the help desk. He didn't take any action on them or anything. They were just in his queue ..lol I almost got mad cause I had to clean up his mess, but then I realized that I probably would have done the same thing.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home