The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, August 04, 2006

It's Friday ya'll



okay...i know ya'll glad it's friday...i'm still home chillin' (like a villain...sorry i had to throw that in..), lil'sarccastik is still snoring in "our" room.....we are trying an intervention for her to sleep in "her" room....but somehow we're failing at that...lol. I start my new job at PS on Monday....i'll have to get a good gauge of the environment to see how the people. I didn't see a lot of "buppies" or "yuppies" there....when i was interviewing i did see a lot of older people....but whatever...my experience with IBM will come out...i just can't go to the new job thanking i can run everything.....I'm thinking about working out during lunch time...they will be building a GOLD's Gym maybe 5 mins from the job....that would be a great stress reliever....Does anybody work out during lunch? Let me know if it helps your work day go smoother...We got to buy lil'sarccastik a Dora bicycle w/training wheels and somekind of desk with chair......with a Dora night lamp on it...if you haven't guessed Dora is her favorite character so far....lol... okay what the hell is going on in "The Sarccastik Report Friday Edition":

Brandy talked about not snappin' on Barbara Walters, Barbara decided to put her on front street...."Is this real" putting her hand in her hair....I don't know too many sistas that would allow a crusty ol' woman's hands in their heads....i know wifey would've turned it out....lol..

DJ Star is having more problems now....he's being sued by "prozac" girl....he spit on his producer and said, "i'm going to annoint everybody w/my spit"....I wished that motherfucker would;ve spit on me...it would've been some furniture moving...it would've been a misunderstanding....you don't spit on nobody and not expect her azz getting whupped.....damn fool...

Justin Gatlin's reasoning for testing positive for a steriod....hmmm said it was a jealous massage therapist that rubbed "somekind" of lotion on him......hmm...right....(sarccatikly)

Okay i'll end with the following two questions...What is your BlackPlanet alias? How many Fantasy Football league's are you in? BIRMINGHAM64....i think i'm on 5 leagues....(oh crap)..i got a draft coming up in about 1hr 30mins....
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 8:39 AM

16 Comments:

what's a buppie?

I'm not on black planet and I'm not sure what fantasy football is. As far as working out during lunch, I couldn't do it. I need like an hour and a half to do what I need to do.

9:35 AM  

Hey you...check out your BP page...was gonna send you a note...but NOT! lol You ain't got to see me!

You actually came to my page and said TMI!!! da hell....if that's the case....you'd have to say TMI to all my damn post nee-grow!

...tell me you didn't like the Ode though...;-)

You starting to be like Missy with all these damn name changes LOL

11:28 AM  

Mines is DIMEPIECE02301

DOnt work out...sorry cant help u there....

I wanna start a fantasy football league is it too late?

11:37 AM  

Speaking of which, im gonna change my name effective immediately

11:39 AM  

I haven't been on black planet for bout 4 years! LOL

Spend time with the little one in her room or start reading to her while she is in her bed. After awhile it would become routine.

My 2 cent.

12:17 PM  

I work out during lunch 3 days a week, my job has a gym in the building and it is really a stress reliever and very convenient :)

You'll love it!!

12:36 PM  

Check now...I did it!

12:38 PM  

Good lunch on the new job.
I don't have a black planet aka. And no play football...
Holla!

1:07 PM  

xOh that sucks :-( I never had that issue personally, but I am willing to suggest putting her back in her bed when she comes in or giving her the daddy voice and telling her to go back to her room. Her little feelings may be hurt the first few times but she should get the point. That's what a g/f of mine did with her son.

Mini me never been allowed in my bed at night unless a nightmare was involved. So I can't give you the hands on advice. :-(

1:35 PM  

My fav time of day to work out is during lunch. It used to be in the morning (like 5:30), but the days seems really long when I get up that early. Working out during lunch does make the day go faster, plus it gives me an excuse to only spend a certain amount of time in the gym. I don't understand those people that feel the need to be up in there for 2 and 3 hours.

2:04 PM  

I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth. Good luck at the new gig. Brandy handled herself really well with BW ... that was such a stupid question.

2:18 PM  

I dont work out during lunch sorry only thing I'm working out is a Subway sandwich.

I'm Diva83, it's so funny because I've had a BP page since I was 16, neglected it and now I check it from time to time due to the obnoxious emails I get

No sports here...I'm athletically challenged

5:04 PM  

when i was on BP i had two pages: "spelangel" and "passion play"....but i had to delete my profiles too many crazy folks out there...

1:46 AM  

It's hard for me to work out during the day, I'm too tired to work if I do...

2:14 AM  

i like to work out -60 min cardio + abs/lunges- in the morning before going in to work...it really gets your day going. the tuff part is after the workout trying to shower and get hair together all within 30 minutes.

11:19 PM  

Well I don't work out at all!
I don't have a BP page anymore-
I had one when I was like 20-
it was crazy.

Congrats on the New gig! :)

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home