The Sarccastik Conjugate

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Enjoy Always in Moderation...


It's your boy...i'm back. It's amazing how things work out for the best...this gig has lessoned my stress level down by 72%....it's 6:40am and i'm chillin' got my hardcore XM Raw blastin' while i'm doing this....and i got a smoothie waiting for me on the way out the door.....Okay folks what's going on...

I got this title from Tony Sinclair....what the hell does he do...just sit there and look ugly and talk about high fashion, culture and no no's of daily life?...lol...What do ya'll think..i was thinking of changing my name for the week to "Tony Sinclair of Blog".....let me know..I need majority votes on this....YES...VS. NO......I will check the results later today.....

Clarett...Clarett...what the hell happened to you?!!?...I was giving you a chance in the NFL....this mofo scored TD's on the gridiron...and now...having 3 handguns...AK rifle...machette...and some vodka....and a bullettproof vest...something was 'bout to go down ya'll....damn shame...okay some rumors on allhiphop.com saying that Clarett was in the hole of some hip hop mogul who wanted his head on a platter for not paying a loan back....man oh man....that's crazy...

More of OutKast rumors....i will say this...this rumor has been out since i moved to atl...about 8yrs...so it's a consistent rumor i guess...

This is interesting...Bengals have a "Jerk-Line"...if you're too rowdy at a football game you will get "warned" and if it continues...you might be leaving the stadium....hmm....that's another topic...

Okay ya'll have a good thursday...and remember results of the voting of being the "tony sinclair of blog" will be posted later...
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 6:42 AM

15 Comments:

NOOOOOOO! keep your title, dude.

as for clarett...a friend told me about how he met him and clarett was deluding himself into thinking college ball was just like nfl ball and he was gonna make it no doubt about it. dude is living in another world. i don't think he knows what reality is right now. all that ammunition? probably gonna use it to blast his way into the nfl offices and force someone to let him play on their squad.

i don't know what to say about the bengals, other than to say marvin betta put their asses in gear cuz folk are thinking a black man can't keep his field negros in check.

10:31 AM  

Im still waiting for u to answer my question about Fantasy LEague........

12:57 PM  

okay now thats out the way, u alreayd have internet access at this new place? are u being trained, watched? How long your probationary period for? any cuties tehre? any good food? Did u already stake out "your" bathroom?

12:58 PM  

LOL @ Missy...bud-da yea...any cuties...of the male persuasion of course. I don't expect you to say yes to that....but you know if a manis cool or not....like "billy dee"..LOL

10:43 PM  

Maurice Clarett is a sorry ass negro if I ever saw one! He's been fucking up for years! YEARS! Arrogant, lazy, and ignorant are the first three things that come to mind when I hear his name! If memory serves me right, he was walking out on tests at OSU and all kinds of ill shit! And his behavior with the cops was totally uncalled for. He makes me wanna hurl and I hope they throw the book at his wildin' ass!!!

4:13 AM  

Can I borrow your stress meter? At this point I need to to decrease my stress level by 72%...


Oh yeah, I think you should keep your name...

8:25 AM  

NO

i was wondering what happened to you! glad your liking the new gig... yes i'm still in new gig hurrah! it's GREAT!

8:51 AM  

I've never heard of Clarett. You need to change your name to "stiltwalker's personal information giver" because everything you talk about I have no idea of it till you mention it.

8:59 AM  

Don't change the name!!!!!!!
I actually really like sarccastik...and the dude you had as your avatar.
Was diggin' that.

9:18 AM  

just saying am back

11:15 AM  

clarretts sole job is to make terrel owens look like a viable player and not much of a fuck up this upcoming season, and i would say he's doing a great job.

speaking of which is TO going to camp this year or is he just gonna do crunches in his driveway again?

12:46 AM  

Tony Sinclaire of blogs hmmmm I think the name you chose is pretty cool why change?
I read some where that Dre from Outkast said he has no idea where people are getting there info from about outkast breaking up,he says it's false I hope it's false.There movie Idlewild Blue looks like it's going to be good.

2:22 PM  

Alls I'm saying is as a card carrying Bengals fan (from birth) as long as the latest news is NOT about another one of our players getting arrested I'm good.

Go Jerk line! lol

You need to hit the messageboard up again

The Blog
The Messageboard

e.

5:25 PM  

Hopefully the rumor about Outkast is not true. They seemed to make a great team as well as music.

6:07 PM  

I was wanting to see clarett do good to...too bad though...

the jerk line is funny..I need one of those for the people in my life...one warning and ya outta here...lol

as for the Tony Sinclair.. I say Do it...but then again I always go for change.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home