The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, September 08, 2006

Driving while nude in Wendy's

did ya'll here about this detroit assistant coach bukked naked in wendy's drive thru...

Naked Ass Ordering Number 2 W/Cheese Coach in Drive-Thru


okay we know this fool was driving will nude (DWN)... in a drive thru...we found out he's suspended for the first game this weekend but what they are just releasing is this is a pattern...

Cullen, who was fired from the University of Mississippi in March 2005 after being arrested for public drunkenness in a restaurant, has sought help and is getting "treatment," Lions officials said.

Okay so he has a history of getting drunk around food...Food fetish maybe? i don't know...I can guarantee you this Wendy's will start adopting a fully clothed service in drive thru regulation now.....

And like Mike Cullen's clothes....I'M GONE!!!!!!
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 2:11 PM

10 Comments:

Welcome back.

I heard this story and for some reason I wasn't shocked. I was driving up 95 a few weeks ago on my way to DC and noticed a chick getting dressed for work in her car ... while driving. Dang, I just remembered going to a club with my sister once and we stopped at Ross's so she could buy an outfit and she got dressed for the club while she drove us there.

It's a phenomenon.

7:19 AM  

Ewwwwwww!!!!

This is why I'll never buy a used car. You never know what foolishness went on in that ride before you bought it.

Just the thought of this dude's naked balls all over the drivers seat just makes my stomach ache!

Glad you're back!!!!!!

2:13 PM  

W/B!

Whadda story!

8:40 AM  

Welcome back!!!

Oh and this was GROSS!!!

8:59 AM  

LOL!!!
WTF?

9:58 AM  

I ain't nevea been totally naked in the car...but I have changed my clothes while driving....
...ok ok ok...so I have been totally naked in a car...so what!! lol

11:35 AM  

welcome back...how's the new job going?

6:57 PM  

I have no comment on that...what the hell...

11:21 AM  

Its bout damn time!!!!!!!

homeboy got a serious medical problem.

11:28 AM  

Ew. That is nasty. Imagine if your kid was working the Wendy's drivethru and had to see that shit. He should be punished for that. Ew.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home