The Sarccastik Conjugate

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Funny wedding...


If ya'll ever need a wedding band...OMG...you have got to get the Tyrone Smith Revue. This dude has got to be in his 60's and he is wide open...like left field..hoping, jumping...gyrating....of course, i wasn' t going to let him gyrate in front of my table...(slow down..i'm a grown ass man)...but he is worth the ticket of admission...he had that crowd going....

Best movie this weekend....Lucky Number Slevin....it's going to remind you off...The Usual Suspects...(don't tell nobody it took me about 19 times to actually understand what the hell was going on in that move...damn Keyser Söze....Ya'll have got to see this movie...Lucky Number Slevin ranks just under The Usual Supects...what did ya'll do this weekend?

And the rest was watching football...and listening to my 2yr old all weekend wherever we go..."Daddy Are we They Yet?"...even though we just left our garage...it's cute..."No sweetie, we are not there yet"...
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 8:09 AM

9 Comments:

don't think I'll be hiring Tyrone for my event. lol.

9:33 AM  

In yo FACE #1 wiht a bullet......
MY weekend was SWell.....went out on a booze cruise,seen my nephew, had another MOjito and thats about it....

11:48 AM  

Dang, how old is Tyrone again?

12:48 PM  

I need to see that movie
ESPECIALLY if it has a Usual Suspect vibe.

...damn 19 times homie!?

Watching football indeed...The Bengals and Ohio State are still undefeated...not more I can aske for(Cept Carmen Hayes)

I agree with every single choice you through up there ob.com indeed.

Good lookin on the 'Weekly' on the board...gotta get you on there more often, the women are taking over on my own damn board!

I'll be right black.

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

The Messageboard

4:48 PM  

this weekend we did the coed baby shower thing for my sister and her husband, funny cause my other sis found this game called "16 again"... watching couples play that game was classic...also during the baby shower I got to witness two pregnant ...very pregnant women have a dance off...don't be surprise if y'all see it in an chain email one day..it was that funny..

1:03 AM  

I'll just say NO to Mr. Tyrone.

His Freaky old ass.

3:20 AM  

Umm I don't need no one gyrating in front of me LOL..in fact I won't even be at my own reception I'm leaving to start working on my tribe LOL

10:05 AM  

i keep hearing abt this movie. maybe i'll watch it one day soon. i worked allllll weekend. 23/48 hrs. fun right? but my panthers finally won. GO PANTHERS!

4:45 PM  

also.. where on earth do children learn to ask "are we there yet?" there's a reason i don't have children right now...

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home