The Sarccastik Conjugate

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I need Ya'll advice....

This is a trade proposed to me....i'm thinking no but would like som extra feedback. I'm Brown Hornets II



Hey sarccastik,

This trade has been proposed to you in Chopped & Screwed pt2 .

GAGirl305
Brown Hornets II
R. McMichael
[ View Trade ] A. Boldin

You can accept, reject or counter this offer by going to your team page (if you do not see detail about this trade on the page, then it has been cancelled by the manager who originally proposed it).

--Fantasy Football Commissioner
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 7:29 AM

5 Comments:

NOPE...I wouldn't do it!

9:40 AM  

Oh yeah and First!!!

and on second thought I probably would do it. Anquan might be the better bet!

9:46 AM  

I really ain't feelin either one actually..ok lemme shut up! I promised not to talk football this week cause the Eagles is pissin me the hell off right about now...ok I feel my pressure risin!

9:49 AM  

ALl iK now is enough with the SPorts talk.....I need a real post

9:33 AM  

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


NEVER

Wait, you have Boldin?

If you have Boldin Keep him, if you GET Bolding...Pull the trigger

McMike is doing nothing and Daunte is F'in it up for everyone...TE in The Chi or Kellen is a good pick up...hard to replace Boldin though

(Football junkie I am *In 7 Leagues this year)

Damn son!

Why you gotta be all Tenacious in the club?!

That's why they kicked you out of the Chi in the first place!

Then you sneak yo way back in and bring the rukus

FOR SHAME!

(wait...lemme see the booty...maybe it was worth it...*checking pictures*) -->

eclectik-relaxation.com

YO! hit the messageboard too...need more men on there LOL!!

THE MESSAGEBOARD

e.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home