The Sarccastik Conjugate

Monday, October 23, 2006

Celebrating 4yrs of Marriage


Okay Friday was our 4yrs anniversary (truthfully it's been 5yrs, I met her on Oct.19, 2001, we got married on Oct. 20, 2002), I decide to throw caution in the wind and get a massage from Spa Sydell....but of course i was like "NO DUDES TOUCHING ME"....i ain't with that gay shyt...of course, we get there late and I think my masseuse name was Stephanie..."Becky" with red hair....okay no problem....I will say this the massage, was different, I expected more of a relaxed state of mind after I was done, but it wasn't bad at all. Then afterwards, we went to eat at ClubHouse in Lenox Mall.

I had the Lobster Bisque....as you can see it looks good, but you have to try it....it was VERY GOOD...Lenox Mall has changed dramatically, don't get me wrong it's still Club Lenox on the weekends but some of the stores are new.

Because of my goof...I picked up Frankie J..(instead of Justin Timberlake), but first glance you would think that it's Justin T. Wifey was like, "Okaay..Who's Frankie J?" And I'm looking around in the car and outside like..okay..."Where do you see Frankie J?" ....we both got a good laugh off that...i got to take Frankie back to get Justin and I'm going to get that Sleepy Brown too....anybody got it let me know how it sound.

But I'm already planning on the 5yr anniversay for some all-inclusive trip or something. 4yrs has been phenonmenal looking forward to growing old together...SANDALS RESORTS HERE WE COME!!!!
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 8:15 AM

19 Comments:

Happy Anniversary to you!!!!Heres to many more

8:43 AM  

Blessings on another year of marital bliss!

9:57 AM  

Congrats babe!

I didn't even know Sleepy Brown had an new album out! Go figure!

10:10 AM  

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

10:21 AM  

Happy Anniversary!!! That is such a beautiful thing...wonderful way to be introduced to your page....CONGRATS brother

10:32 AM  

Happy Anniversary!! The new Justin isn't bad, but I like Robin Thicke better.

12:05 PM  

Hooray! Happy Anniversary. Love is a beautiful thing! Much love to the both of you!

12:20 PM  

Happy Anniversary and many more!!!!

2:35 PM  

Ahhh that is so special! Congrats on the anniversary-may you have many many more!

2:36 PM  

nice site. You have some good things going on here. Congrats on the anniversary!

3:28 PM  

god bless - being in love is wonderful !

4:28 PM  

Congrats...You sound so happy together...I hope your 5th is better than you hope, and happier each year.

4:48 PM  

it's so good to hear of someone praising marriage, too many folks are down on marriage and yet everyone i know whose married is happy. i'll add you to that pile!

may all your christmases be bright!

9:03 PM  

Happy Anniversary...Good to see you back :-)

9:51 PM  

Happy Anniversary! wishing you many more years of wedded bliss...

10:32 PM  

Congrats on the anniversary. Wishing you and yours many more years of happiness together.

11:30 PM  

How sweet. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Sarccastik!!!!!


And happy fucking.

12:47 AM  

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more and think about the blog topics when you take that all inclusive - make sure you partake of the all inclusive liquor first, lol

8:49 AM  

awww!! yay!! that's great! me and the bf's first ann'y (not marriage) is coming up. i've got some stuff up my sleeve but its a secret! :D i LOOOOOOOVE lobster bisque!! just for that i'm having some tonite when i go to dinner! i know the perfect place! yummmmmm!! love the new justin. frankie j??? *shudder*

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home