The Sarccastik Conjugate

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Thanksgiving Blog


Good Afternoon, Bloggers...I'm writing from home today. I've been MIA a couple of days because of an unexpected passing in the family. The Sarccastik Mother-in-law passed on Friday morning. She's been sick a while but it's just when they do pass...it just takes a toll on the family. We've been running around with our heads cut off getting everything ready for the funeral on Saturday. We're going to B'Ham tomorrow and returning on Friday to get everything set up.

SMIL (Sarccastik Mother-IN-law) was a vibrant person...she could go in any room...and be the life of the party. I enjoyed spending time with her and her husband the last 5+yrs....If we didn't have anything to do on weekends we'll just meet up and play "Bid Whist"...I've learned the strategy from her more than anything. She would cuss me out about playing "too timid"...or..."Sarccastik Don't sit there and whole them damn jokers...if you got them play'em"....Wifey's been holding strong but she has her moments....as to be expected.

Well, I might try and blog something before I leave on tomorrow. If not everybody have a Safe and Festival Thanksgiving Weekend!!!! Be safe....because I got to write something about the damn fool Orenthal James Simpson!!!! (Dummy!!) Be safe and I expect to see you next week!!!!!
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 12:13 PM

20 Comments:

sorry to hear about the death in the family.. have fun in b'ham thats where my fathers side of the family is from... Happy Thanksgiving!

1:08 PM  

(((HUGS)))) i am not good at this kinda thing but i hope your family is in great spirits....Happy THanksgiving considering

2:15 PM  

Happy day of Turkey, keep your head up for wifey and lil sar sar okay!

2:16 PM  

In the midst of all your condolences, I send you peace, blessings, and love from the Living God.

5:58 PM  

My condolences to you and your family. You are in my thoughts.

7:57 PM  

I am so sorry to hear of your families loss. I hope that through it you manage to have a Happy Thanksgiving.

We will keep you in out prayers. You be safe also.

8:08 PM  

Sorry to hear about your loss, hope you an your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Peace

8:24 PM  

Aww, condolences to you and the wife especially!!!! I have all the sympathy in the world for anyone who loses their mom.

11:21 PM  

I wish the best for the Sarccastik fam. and of course I'll pray that your wife can get through it...I know that has to be very difficult. Also I hope you all have a very safe trip and thankful thanksgiving nonetheless

1:28 AM  

My prayers are with you and your family during this trying time and holiday season...
Blessings to you all!

9:34 AM  

Oj is a fool. Sorry for your loss. Hope your holiday is well.

12:06 PM  

I'm sorry about your loss. I know how stressful this can be, especially around a holiday. I will pray for you and your family.
Have a good Thanksgiving.

3:24 PM  

PLEASE get orenthal. love that you called out the entire govt. death sucks.

5:01 AM  

bid whist. I'm still trying to figure that game out.

9:32 AM  

My sincere condolences to you and your family..your wife especially...
I cannot imaging losing someone so close, she is lucky to have you..
Take care, best wishes to you all...

2:18 PM  

It's hard to lose someone dear to you...I'm keeping you all in my prayers...hope your holiday was well spent....sending you all hugggssss :)

and hey since you out the game someone has to keep the pimpin going LOL

9:34 AM  

so sorry for your loss..

~Newy~

10:28 AM  

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.
I will hold your family in prayer.
((((HUGS))))

6:20 AM  

sorry to hear about your loss...glad you have such wonderful memories of SMIL *smile* Blessings to you and your family!!!

3:10 PM  

Why do I get this blog when I KNOW you have at least 2 newer blog entries! UGH!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home