The Sarccastik Conjugate
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Intern Position in Atlanta
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2007-03-20, 11:00PM EDT
PROMOTIONS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The Internship: Interns will participate in, and learn about the various aspects of maintaining a Marketing Communications System (System to communicate with the community through marketing strategies.) for a recording studio. Individuals who successfully complete the tasks assigned in the program will develop a refined understanding of the mechanics involved in promoting a successful company. The continued growth of the promotions program signals the continued development of the entire Marketing Department at Patchwerk, where intelligent, creative minded individuals can thrive and grow as we continue to excel as one of the leading recording studios.
Internship Length: 3-Months
· Must be a college student of any classification (Preferably Freshmen or Sophomores)
· Strong/genuine interest in promotions & marketing
· Well spoken & professional
· Out going and colorful personality, personable
· Open availability
· Reliable transportation/stable financial situation
· Promoting the studio and its services
· Networking with target audience members to create a word-of-mouth influence among members
· Staff and coordinate public relations events
· Think of new & innovative advertising mediums
· Opportunity to earn a commissions through product and service sales (e.g. news letter space & street team promotion services)
· Able to intern 3 specific days out the week for 2 hours/day (2 days promoting at assigned on-sight locations, 1 day promoting online)
Wednesday (7pm-9pm)- Online promotions from home (e.
Thursday (7pm-9pm)- On-sight promotions
Friday (8pm-10pm)- On-sight promotions
Attendance of all PWR events
Bi-monthly meetings on Saturday mornings at the Studio
Interviews will be held March 19, 2007 through March 30, 2007
If interested send a email with "PR Internship Prospect" in the subject line to:
Patchwerk Recording Studio
"Patchwerk, Teamwerk, Hardwerk"
RealClassick Musick Productions
"The Poor Continue to be Poor due to Ignorance and Fear of Failure" -Robert Kiyosaki
* Location: Patchwerk Recording Studio
* Compensation: No salary, Opportunities to earn commissions through product and service sales.
* This is a part-time job.
* This is an internship job
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.