The Sarccastik Conjugate

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Project Pat and OREOS!!!!



This morning woke up in a good mood...i've been pretty much just "staying the course" as far as how i've been feeling.....but i woke up jamming and dancing...and this song...(I can't belive i'm saying this) was on this morning...XM either CITY OR RAW channel..."Good Googly Moogly"...by Project Pat....i'm tripping this song is just a bit of childlike don't you think...ain't no musical creativity...."Good Googly Moogly...that thang is juicy"....lawd jeezus are you serious?!?!?!? shyt bullshyt like that is getting on the airwaves...we (us bloggers) need to become "ghostwriters"...or scriptwriters....because the talent level in movies, music and entertainment is like...?!?!?HUH?!?!?!? WHAT??? I can do that....

OREOS....okay i don't know 'bout yall but if it's some OREOS in the house....hmm they last about a week in the house...i gotta have my usual...hmm let's take 2 right now...then another 4 while i'm cooking food...and just like that...i've eating one column of OREOS in a day. Wifey's like "Sarccastik those cookies are for lil'sarccastik"..I'm like you can't be serious. It's unAmerican for me to walk around the house and not get at least 15 to 20 OREOS and dip in milk!!! Are you serious?!??! she even laughed herself at that....

Okay It's thursday ya'll let's have a good day!!!!
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 7:39 AM

18 Comments:

Man I was trying to figure out what was going on! One click I'm here, the next click I'm on the Thankgiving joint! LOL

Oreo's last a week in your house? They would last that long in mind and it's only 2 of us! ROFL

I am purposefully leaving the music comment out...daggone shame

10:11 AM  

I've never heard that song. But the name itself sounds like it lacks content.

I think thats a good idea you got there... Bloggers should be underwriters, I'd do it.

I dont know why.... but I don't like Oreos. I like the vanilla cremes better.

I know I havent been around in a lonnnnng time!

10:13 AM  

That's just like Laffy Taffy...I mean personally Laffy Taffy is good but it gets sticky LOL..those oreos sound like any cookie period in my house..I have this thing where i have to eat them in an even number..weird I know

10:34 AM  

You know what...it is a shame...I mean really we can just go ahead and just "though some D's on that bytch" while we at it...cause "rich boy selling that..." man music sucks lyrically fo REAL!

I don't do Oreo's, but I did buy a 9 inch strawberry shortcake last Friday and its already gone...oh and its JUST ME in the house!

10:40 AM  

im GONNA have chocolate cake later....ummmmmmmm..i dont really eat sweets.....

U should see my mp3 player and hear about 1/2 the songs on it now...Im currently grooving to ZOOM by Lil Boosie(Flav flav's son)

10:41 AM  

my sister loves that Googly Moogly song. i can't believe we came from the same person sometimes. :-)

i used to love sweets. now? eh, not so much? Oreos would last about 3 weeks or so.

11:11 AM  

well damn I need to update my link cause damn if I couldn't come here LOL

12:56 PM  

I like oatmeal cookies. Oreas can kick rocks.

1:59 PM  

I'm down for those new vanilla oreos... It took them YEARS to come up with something so simple. Can't get enough of them!

Haven't seen you in awhile... thanks for stopping through my spot.

2:43 PM  

The oreo thing dosen't really apply to me, but to my roommate it does!!! I call him cookie monster because he eats a pack a day never mind just a sleeve.
Thanks for coming by my spot...
I'll be checking you out a little more.

5:39 PM  

I'VE HEARD THAT GOOGLY MOOGLY SONG AND IT GETS ON MY NERVES. JUST LIKE THIS SONG "LET MY CHAIN HANG LOW".

I LIKE OREO'S TOO BUT I HAVE A TASTE FOR THEM FOR A MINUTE THEN THEY'LL GO TO WASTE.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND CHECKING OUT MY BLOG.

7:41 PM  

When I was little I only ate the cream. The vanilla ones are good too.

7:03 AM  

hey stranger got my template here, glad to see you are back to blogging, too.

6:18 PM  

I feel you on the Oreo's. I eat Keebler Fudge Sticks the same way. An opened pack doesn't stand a chance in my house.

11:34 AM  

Oreos! Shoot - my Dad and I used to kill a whole package in a few days when I was younger. I don't eat them anymore but back then...

As for Googly Moogly, it's a brain fart thing. Like when you turn the channel and the Teletubbies are on, and you just...can't...turn...away. It happens at our age dude.

4:29 PM  

hahahaha i love the joyousness of this post. sigh @project pat. the first time i heard 36 i hated them. then i kept hanging w/my homies who listened almost exclusively to 36 and i started to like them. since leaving college, i have been away so when i heard that song i was appalled. sigh. THE LAMENESSOCITY!!! get thee to ghost writing imMEjately! (lovin the made up words, aren't you)

2:03 AM  

I can't buy Oreo's because I just can't eat one. I eat too many so if they are not around no problem for me...

2:59 PM  

This made me want Oreo's haven't had them for about a year or so.

Absolute heaven!! Lol!!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home