The Sarccastik Conjugate

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dora Has Invaded My House and Need to Pay Mortgage



Okay...i'm finishing the last couple of things up for lil'sarccastik....I just bought the Dora Candyland playgame...(yeah i know she's only 2), then i got her a memory game. She already has a (i think) Dora Go Cart....along with her new tricycle, she has a Dora Helmet and Knee Pads....



And you know I had to get her a Coin Bank....since i couldn't find the crayon coin bank....I found something better!!!!! Check this out!!!



So hopefully...i'm done, for myself...i'm gonna cop some timbs...i've been eyeing them for a while. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 7:12 AM

10 Comments:

LOL! Dora and the Disney Princess series owes me back rent!

Lil sar is gonna love her gifts!

8:03 AM  

Im digging the Dora car..my god kid just got the DOra talking kitchen.......Dora shoes.....

9:43 AM  

She is going to be thrilled!!!

9:51 AM  

WOW. that's a lot of dora.

9:59 AM  

geesh...man my little nephew is all about Thomas the Train, and his mother made the mistake of opening the trunk of her car with IT in there and HIM standing there...it was ALL over at that point...

They are so active and smart at 2, (he's 2 1/2) so I feel you...

My little god-sons are ALL about little baby instein...whatever the hell that is...

12:45 PM  

I have BEEN done shopping for my little man. He's gotten so MUCH stuff LOL. Your little one will love her stuff. You're gonna play santa right?

3:24 PM  

You're such a good daddy!

Sweet.

12:41 AM  

My neice, Savannah, LOVES DORA!!!!

I must admit, that Dora is one of those shows that I'm cool with her watching, because it definately teaches her things.

She can say a few things in Spanish, and her favorite thing to say is RAPIDO!!

9:57 AM  

That car is smoove. My great-niece got that big Dora doll & freaked out! Dayum thang was taller than she is & she went running out of the room. I guess she likes her Dora "tv size".

4:19 PM  

Oh, you did well! Can't go wrong with Dora. If I'm gonna have a lot of ANYTHING in the house, I'd rather it be something Black or Latina than the standard Caucasian stuff.

She is going to be SUCH a daddy's girl when she gets older!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home