The Sarccastik Conjugate

Monday, December 18, 2006

O Elmo, Elmo, wherefore art thou Elmo?



I wrote about getting this for lil'sarccastik last year....but oh my gosh...I've been literally trying to get it for her for the last couple of months (when i actually think about it). So some of this is my fault!!!! I mean I can't go anywhere and get this doll...I've been to Walmart, I've been to Walmart.com, target...i'm still trying to find it somewhere...It is like a freakin mystery, even some of the Walmart workers don't have a clue (at least that's what they claim) but i kinda believe them...because I know if they toy come in they (the workers) themselves would be buying them out of stock...ONLY TO SELL TO SOMEBODY ELSE!!!! You look on Ebay, and Elmo is going for $80...or even $100...I can't see that, but i'll figure out something!!!




Okay remember when this was popular?!?!? I'm hoping somebody would say YES!!! okay where the hell can i find it? I've also looked for that at Walmart. Lil'sarccastik shoe box of money is getting bigger...every now and then i put a $1 in the box, or some loose change...or if i break a $20, i'll put in a fever ($5). I've started doing that (i think it was) in the beginning of the year...so you can imagine how big her shoe box is...so any help would be appreciated!!!! HELP!!!!lol...Hope everyone have a good Monday morning!!
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 6:58 AM

11 Comments:

Sorry I can't help :-(

I am so glad my kid don't have her eyes on that daggone doll!

Good Luck!

-Ladynay

8:09 AM  

There is a blogger than can actually help u...he got his shipment of ELmo's on Friday I dont know how many of them he has left but hit me on gmail and ill see whats good.

8:26 AM  

Wish I could help but I can't even see the pic LOL..thank you missy for having the blog hookup LOL

Good luck though..let us know if you find one

11:15 AM  

Aww man, I can't see the pic either. I hope you are able to find it for the little one!

12:13 PM  

I cant see the pic!!!

1:01 PM  

Yall dont see Elmo chilling on a suitcase.....or the crayola crayons?

2:52 PM  

Good luck...I thought of buying Elmo for my niece...um yeah she's going to have to go with a bouncing Tigger this year

Honestly the only place that I have seen the crayola banks are Walgreens, the $1 store, and a Toys R Us. I did have one though :-) The blue one :-)

7:04 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:24 AM  

Are you talking about that annoying ass Elmo that rolls on the floor laughing and slapping his damn knee and carrying on? OMG I hate that thing! I saw it on TV and immediately wanted to stab it with a pair of scissors after it said-in between giggles- "Please give Elmo a break, haha you crack Elmo up haha." Or whatever the fuck it said.

I hate noisy ass kid toys.

But uh yeah good luck finding one.

:-)

12:26 AM  

18 years later and Elmo is still the thang...my daughter is 18 and I gave her Elmo, Big Bird and two of those Barney's away about six months ago....

Hope you find it for her.....

Merry Christmas to you and your family

12:38 AM  

I can't see the pics. :-(


The shoebox thing is a great idea, all parents should make a stash for their children.

Its the best thing they could do, but when it comes to go to college, they need to put that money farrrrr from a bank, because all those years of savings will hurt their chances of recieving any government assistance.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home