The Sarccastik Conjugate

Friday, December 15, 2006

Shopping Time


Okay people it's Friday morning....got anything planned this weekend?!?!? I'm going shopping for lil'sarccastik & wifey sarccastik. I think for Lil'Sarccastik i might get her something Dora or Elmo...since those are her favorite two characters in the house. If either is on....I can walk by the TV 988 times, she don't blink....lol...Her grandfather bought her a Radio Flyer Red Tricycle...lawd jeezus, i didn't think they still made those things. I know she's gonna go crazy with it....so this christmas i know i'll be teaching lil'sarccastik how to ride a bike....THIS IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING!!!!.lol....along with clothes, coloring books and probably a radio in her room!!! i'm trying to think of other things...i might buy her a guitar also..lol....I KNOW SHE'LL LOVE THAT....sometimes we play "marching band" MARCH 2, 3, 4...she's always leading playing a horn and i'm following behind her with somekind of shoebox or a shaker i made with rice and a plastic cup. IT'S GOING TO BE INTERESTING!!!



Now for wifey, she has made several lists of things she wants....most definitely she would love a Spa Sydell Gift Certificate. Those are a great gift.....and i will give her some DVD's like The Best Man, Friday After Next, Brown Sugar and some more that come to mind....

Have ya'll completed your Christmas list?!?!?

Labels: , ,

posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 7:14 AM

12 Comments:

I aint celebrating Xmas.....IF you my ppl and u got kids, your kids will get gifts...I aint in the spirit this year. My God Kid loves DORA!!!!!!
Get Wifey a COach bag..a girl always needs a new purse!!!!

Make sure u get Li'l Sarcastik a helmet and some knee pads...

8:52 AM  

you can't go wrong with a gift certificate from Spa Sydell...

~blkbutterfly

10:00 AM  

I think Dora is cute...ok yes I've turned to Nick in the morning...and errr...yeah well...I think the show is kinda cute. Better than the damn Teletubbies thats for sure

Helmet and kneepads are a must...and that gift certificate...very nice

@ Sarccastik

He's aiight but I'm not checking for him like that. And I thought Taye didn't do black girls *lol* I was just wondering if that was true that men do "check up" calls.

LOL...I wsan't drunk I was just walking down the street *lol* but I do indulge in a drunken text every now and then...bnt its usually straight gibberish

10:24 AM  

i haven't even STARTED my christmas shopping! lol. i sooo suck!

11:29 AM  

my son is almost 2 and this year (like last year) I buy the clothes and everyone else can get him toys. (i like to dress him because i know what he's cute in and his sizes) well my grandmother failed miserably. She got him books...i know he will be ripping those apart. Some cartoon DVD that doesnt have any singing or music (so he wont watch it) and a baby toy thats pink and plays music. HE wont dig that too much. So looks like I have to make an emergency trip to target. LOL

12:01 PM  

I don't have kids so I just had to ask someone who Dora was.LOL!!Looks like you will have a wonderful day. I haven't even begun to get gifts yet.Although I love this time of year I do not look forward to the crowds. Have a very Merry Christmas!

3:29 PM  

...


i had bought and wrapped up a gift for my mom and everything 2 weeks ago. guess who rips it up like bill o' reilly on jenna jameson ?


the dog.

3:47 AM  

Amazon.com has been my best friend over the last couple days. Amazingly, all the gifts have either been delivered or are "in-transit." I LUV it :)

Merry Christmas, Sarccastik!

4:51 AM  

Only plans I have this weekend is to continue to celebrate my marriage to my new hubby. SMILE!

"Marching band" is TOO cute. I used to love doing that with my kids when they were little. Although after awhile all that noise would leave me with a major headache. The things we do for the ones we love. LOL

Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday.

Oh, and if you don't quit movin around on me I'm gonna scream! LOL

4:57 PM  

The beauty of living 2000 miles away from my family is that I can just order them some shit on-line and have it shipped to 'em.

I love this kinda Christmas. i shoulda moved away YEARS ago.

I hate Christmas shopping. Too many crowds, too many annoying kids at the mall...


Fuck all that shit.

9:09 PM  

that spa sounds great and those are great movies.

That bike is great for learning to ride. Boy those bikes have been here for ages..

3:22 AM  

How about I'm doing gift cards LOL and I haven't picked up anything..won't be doing it till this weekend when I go home hahaah

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home