The Sarccastik Conjugate

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Okay ya'll it's time for me to break out Soul Christmas


I don't know how many of ya'll have ever listened to the Soul Christmas CD or burned one but I normally crank it out and take it to work with me to listen on my laptop the rest of the Christmas Season....here's a list of some of the songs:

Here's the link to some...

Santa Claus wants some loving was my favorite by Albert King....i'm trying to figure out how to send a sample to ya'll...oh well, when i figure it out i'll send a link or something. Hope everybody's weekend was great....we're putting our tree up later today!!! Lil'Sarccastik is excited!!!!
posted by The Sarccastik Variable Why at 7:08 AM

4 Comments:

My fav. X-mas songs have always been "This Christmas" and don't forget about that Boyz II Men, "Let It Snow"!

8:13 AM  

Oooh I need to check that out. I'm addicted to Christmas music!!

1:40 PM  

You bout to get jacked for that CD, West Coast Style, Yo!

10:35 PM  

It's good ur such a family guy, your christmas sounds like it will be loads of fun especially for little S!

xxS*Bxx

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home